PDA

View Full Version : Hildertorr

Axle
Aug 6, 2003, 08:14 PM
I have a lv 69 Bluefull and I was playing on Ultimate Forest. I was just singing along with a song when I saw a large gray thing with horns. I instantly ran away and pulled out my Varista+25. Needless to say it was a Hildertorr. The beat time was 467 for anyone who wants to know.

However instead of getting my Heaven's Punisher that I so rightly deserve, I got 1633 meseta! I don't really care though because that's the first one I've seen!

Axle
Aug 6, 2003, 08:16 PM
Oh I forgot to mention the ironic part of this terrifying experience. The song I mentioned earlier was entitled nothing else but "Heaven".

I just thought that was a bit weird...

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 08:22 PM
Don't expect to get an uber-rare like the Heaven Punisher off your first rare enemy.. it'll take a few more than that.

(Btw, I've never seen a Hildetorr... when I do, I'll probably run for my life.)

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 08:24 PM
I myself have seen 5 Hildetorrs.

4 with my Bluefull, 1 with my Purplenum.

All 5 times I've gotten nothing, except the extremely rare Dimate that it dropped for my Purplenum.

I was overjoyed at the site of this Dimate. I almost broke into tears.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-08-06 18:32 ]</font>

Blade666
Aug 6, 2003, 08:29 PM
When i did the quest in the forst and the last part to go fight the dragon and my luck 3 of them came out and lucky i had couple of scape dolls cause u would need them for there megid attact lol

~Blade Master~

Lucas2k4
Aug 6, 2003, 08:35 PM
On 2003-08-06 18:24, Bit wrote:

All 5 times I've gotten nothing, except the extremely rare Dimate that it dropped for my Purplenum.

*gasp* YOU DUPER! No one has every found a Dimate!

KingChaos
Aug 6, 2003, 09:01 PM
how the hell are u playin ult at level 69

(If You Were, You Did'nt Mention Playin Offline)

Nazo
Aug 6, 2003, 09:01 PM
On 2003-08-06 18:24, Bit wrote:

Oh my GOSH! Bit!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! A DIMATE?! I'LL NEVER GET SUCH A THING! *breaks into waterfall of tears*

Btw, how ironic... the song called "Heaven"... irony juice anyone?

Coxy
Aug 6, 2003, 09:04 PM
you just answered your own question 0_o

Axle
Aug 6, 2003, 09:15 PM
I was playing offline. And it was really easy to get to Ultimate. I was there at level 61. I beat the Sil Dragon at level 64. I don't see why people say it's so hard. I only used two monomates and a scape doll on the dragon. I like to use a hunter/gun combo. With a mag that raises ATP and ATA they can dish out damage pretty quick if you ask me.

Kojiro_
Aug 6, 2003, 10:02 PM
At least be glad you've seen a Hildetorr. I have yet to see one, OR a Hildeblue. And I've been playing this game since back in the Dreamcast days. -.-;

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 10:03 PM
I din't even die against Sil Dragon (OMG, a new enemy I didn't even die against!). As for Hildetorr, I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A HILDEBLUE! It will be funny though when I do. All non-norm Rare monsters drop rares for me (no hacking, and in offline).

Jazhara
Aug 7, 2003, 07:23 AM
If you want a challenge, try and get to ULT under level 40. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 7, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-08-06 18:29, Blade666 wrote:
When i did the quest in the forst and the last part to go fight the dragon and my luck 3 of them came out and lucky i had couple of scape dolls cause u would need them for there megid attact lol

~Blade Master~

Yeah right, 3 hildetorrs? As much as I would like to believe that, I'm gonna have to state the obvious:

YOU -->(o_o)<-- MORON

HotWaterDeath
Aug 7, 2003, 01:13 PM
Those are some of the most finnicky rare monsters (Next to the despicable Mil Lily). I've killed around six with my Purplenum ranger and I've yet to see my Frozen Shooter. Then I run in with my FOmar and in the first run I find one and a little Red Saber. Those armored megid tanks are evil.

PhrozenPhoenix
Aug 7, 2003, 01:23 PM
Yea megid is possibly the worst part of hildetorr. As if they aren't strong ENOUGH.

Stalfos333
Aug 7, 2003, 08:10 PM
I've had two at once, once, and three lillies were rare at one time. It's uncommone, certainly, but there COULD have been three at once.