PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best type Of Weapon For A Force

KingChaos
Aug 6, 2003, 09:08 PM
What Do You Think Is The Best

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 10:05 PM
Wand, Duh! They boost MST! Although I would say that the hilde' canes are the best. I wonder why Hidelt's Cane and Hildetorr's cane were never made?

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 10:06 PM
Oh Hildetorr's Cane would be sick.

Free Megid? Ouch.

monkeyfist
Aug 6, 2003, 10:07 PM
i like rods for smackin' im a fully independent fomar who is just as good as a humar. i can do my own dirty work, and still cast megid. good times

Spadge_kun
Aug 6, 2003, 11:46 PM
I like wands because boost magic, but rare canes are usually better that wands and the hildebears cane boost magic too.

There is the Sigh of a god, that would be like the hildelt launching gizonde, and I dont know how is the Evil Curst but there says that launchs something that can kill the enemy.

silvermax
Aug 7, 2003, 02:31 AM
it says in the guides the a simple CANE wep boost simple teck power 40%, wands only 20% simple

Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003, 03:27 AM
I don't know why the guide says that, since it is obviously untrue.

As for the best type, it depends almost solely on casting speed.
Cane class is supposed to be the best for hitting the odd enemy in the head. Useless.
Wand class boosts MST, but you'll be lucky to see your damage increase more than a single digit.
Rod class boosts your def, but also only very slightly.

Point is, if you don't have a rare cane with a tech boost %, go woth the best casting speed (which may even be barehanded). If you don't see a noticable effect, go with the most visually pleasing... I always thought FOnewearls looked cute with the rod class weapons ^_^

Neverwinter
Aug 7, 2003, 04:25 AM
I voted for the rod because they are cool weapons IMO
I use it with my FOmar and can match the meleeing skills of a HUmar(I have 1. I have tried it.) But also have LOTS of TP incase i want to increase my meleeing abilities, and attck with techs when i get annoyed at enemies.

Squid
Aug 7, 2003, 07:51 AM
I'd say wands too, because I've found they have a bunch of MST...Especially the rare I have right now.

I had a rod that boosted MST and stole 50tp or 60 tp with each hit. That was useful, and it was fun acting like a hunter, but I also got kicked around a lot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So I think the best weapon is the one that has more MST. As far as I know it could be anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squid on 2003-08-07 05:52 ]</font>

rena-ko
Aug 7, 2003, 10:03 AM
anything that boosts techs... (v1-rare cane and wand series - laconium, adaman, zumiuran, agni, dagon, indra, summit moon... etc).

sange
Aug 7, 2003, 10:38 AM
um there is a cane that shoots megid *cough evil curst cough* *laughs slyly*

Obscenity
Aug 7, 2003, 01:22 PM
The best weapon for a Force is an android Hunter/Ranger. =D

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 02:07 PM
Weapons? What the hell have you guys been smoking? Lol I prefer going weaponless because my cast speed is insane.

Cengah
Aug 7, 2003, 02:21 PM
Actually the best weapon for a force depends solely on the user and what gender of force your using.

If its female go with wands. They raise they're mist and females cast faster with weps on.

If your a male then don't use anything. Unless you made a power force. o.0

klepto
Aug 7, 2003, 02:43 PM
The best weapon for a force is one that casts a free spell. Sigh of a God for gizonde, hildeblues cane for gibarta. Hildebears cane for foie. S-ranks work well for jellen and zalure. And although Forces cant use it, The Twin Blaze casts a great Gifoie.

sange
Aug 7, 2003, 05:08 PM
Weapons? What the hell have you guys been smoking? Lol I prefer going weaponless because my cast speed is insane.

angry fist is even better not only will you cast fast but you can fight too =P

and like i said before the best free spell weapon is evil cust, it shoots megid =P