PDA

View Full Version : I am totally legit but...

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 6, 2003, 09:58 PM
People think I hacked my rares. (example Asukas) And most people don't play with me anymore, but they play with people with T-Jswords and al rappys?!? Thats all hacked... The most people I can play with and they stay is 1 and maybe 2. Sorry for nagging and I'll except any bad stuff said to me, as I don't care, but can I have some advice? I want more people to play with.

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 6, 2003, 09:59 PM
I think i put this in the wrong place...

Lucas2k4
Aug 6, 2003, 10:57 PM
Whoa...Thats strange.

Mario2485
Aug 6, 2003, 11:38 PM
Just hope those jackasses corrupt http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and make teams that have the word legit in them I.E. Legits only!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mario2485 on 2003-08-06 21:39 ]</font>

kat
Aug 7, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-08-06 21:38, Mario2485 wrote:
and make teams that have the word legit in them I.E. Legits only!

And that's supposed to help how? All that will happen is that he'll be flooded with dupers.... which might be okay as they'd accept you whatever you were using... that might just be a brilliant plan after all....

Guntz348
Aug 7, 2003, 01:22 AM
Mario2458, please refrain from flame baiting, and ruining other peoples topics. Here are the forum rules, I suggest you read them, it'll save you a lot of trouble in the future.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32514&forum=10&12

ginko990
Aug 7, 2003, 01:31 AM
Im one of the few legit level 200 people on XBOX, and trust me, since level 195 ive been called hacked. i know I didnt hack and thats enough for me. I know you want people to know youve found all your stuff and whatnot. just ignore them.

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 7, 2003, 01:37 AM
Huh? I want people to play with, not brag too...

CrimsonII4
Aug 7, 2003, 02:11 AM
well, hard to say something to suggest in getting more people to play with you, besides something like what was suggested, but I can understand how you feel about being legit, I mean for quite sometime since I had a few corruptions (I'm a GCer, otherwise I'd see about playin with you) I've been entirely legit, and with some very nice weapons too, to name a few,(luckily I had these weapons on a different mem card after my corruptions) a sealed j-sword, a sange, and yasha (seperately, until I was able to have a friend connect them for me while I was still to low a level to do it myself), and a couple rare armors, allthough because of the same friend sharing some of the weapons he's gotten, and such I can't claim that char to be 100% legit anymore (allthough my other chars still are:)), allthough I still won't play with the dupes while online, unless other people are using dupes, sorry that I can't help to well

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 7, 2003, 02:23 AM
Yeah, thats ok. I hate that! I've been frozen about 7 times but luckily no corruptions. Thank you XBox!

Solidus_Snake
Aug 7, 2003, 12:19 PM
The xbox advantage you gotta love it

jt
Aug 7, 2003, 06:35 PM
XBOX OWNS

but on another note...

yeah man i play games wit like 2 or 3 peeps cause no one else will join... ill play wit u , kali lvl 132 FOnewm... dont worry i aint no nOOb and i can dish it out and take it just as bad... dotn take no shiz from no one and if they say ur not legit argue back with them till they start laughin, thats wen they know that they cant win but they have been defeated...

SlashEdgewind
Aug 7, 2003, 07:51 PM
wait what? the xbox advantadge? I'm confuuuused... although that's because I have the GCN... but isn't the Xbox extremely hacked?

Slash

DesertFox
Aug 8, 2003, 12:01 AM
Isn't the GCN completely duped? And corruption left and right?! Ah!

jt
Aug 8, 2003, 08:00 AM
lol yeah we have hacks but not FSOD-X hahahaha

ChokingVictim
Aug 8, 2003, 05:13 PM
the only heavy downside of the xbox freeze is if you're mag farming... losing 2 or 3 mags in progress will put you off of mag raising for a long time

luckily i have yet to be caught with an unequipped weapon during a freeze

Pastullio
Aug 8, 2003, 05:51 PM
actually, FSOD-X isn't that big of a problem on the GC, yes it happens, but not often, and it seems to happen more with people who dupe, people think i duped my demonic fork too, but because duping is more common and more accepted on GC they still play with me, all duping means on GC is that you can easily get what you want, it doesn't ruin the game play at all, they do it because they don't have enough time to play the game the way its suppossed to be, the only problem i have with cheats in the game is the multi-equipting, they kill everything in one hit and take the xp, but that isnt' a major problem because most people have enoguh sense not to hog xp

Solidus_Snake
Aug 8, 2003, 10:57 PM
I dont think its uber hacked like all the GC fanboys like to say. no FSOD-X,Multi-equip,maxing out stats, ez duping. These are things that almost entirely exist only on GC and not xbox. Having no FSOD-X is my favorite part though

Uber-Chan
Aug 8, 2003, 11:42 PM
On 2003-08-06 19:58, FOWL_MeCh wrote:
People think I hacked my rares. (example Asukas) And most people don't play with me anymore, but they play with people with T-Jswords and al rappys?!? Thats all hacked... The most people I can play with and they stay is 1 and maybe 2. Sorry for nagging and I'll except any bad stuff said to me, as I don't care, but can I have some advice? I want more people to play with.

^_^; It should be apparent to them that you aren't using dupes, I mean people use more pwerful weapons if they can (or get someone to do it for them) dupe. IE: S & Y, BKB, T-J Sword. -.o I'll be happy to play with you. o.o