PDA

View Full Version : You worst moment in PSO (item wise).

DesertFox
Aug 6, 2003, 09:58 PM
Mine would have to be yesterday, when I found out that tripolic shield that was dropped and I got was a dupe. I made the game, killed the enemy, saw "T..... Shield" and the person who picked it up just before me said it was a Tripolic shield. He said he didn't need it and gave me it. But yesterday, someone showed me a duped one in a trade window, same stats as mine. So that guy who picked it up and dropped it must've dropped a duped one we was wearing. Doesn't that suck, well through the eyes of a 90% legit player.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertFox on 2003-08-06 20:00 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 6, 2003, 10:01 PM
same stats?? doesn't neccesarily mean duped unless they are crazy stats.

Kamatz
Aug 6, 2003, 11:25 PM
She's right. I have (or had) tons of 1-2 slot frames that were absolutely identical to one another. What's to say that items of higher rarity can't look the same?

Since I can't go online, I'd have to say my worst moment was defeating the Gal Gryphon (I hated to kill it... It was so pretty. ;_;) and only getting a Sol atomizer for my trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamatz on 2003-08-06 21:29 ]</font>

Mildewman1
Aug 6, 2003, 11:30 PM
On 2003-08-06 20:01, monkeyfist wrote:
same stats?? doesn't neccesarily mean duped unless they are crazy stats.

items with "crazy stats" are hacked. Duped items are just replicas of an ordinary item. Hacked items could be duped also though. Unless by crazy stats you mean high percentages. You can add percentages on weapons with p drops and p spheres and it does not mean the weapon was duped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mildewman1 on 2003-08-06 21:38 ]</font>

Mario2485
Aug 6, 2003, 11:36 PM
My worst moment was when someone did the multi equip trick and I went to cave and my mag and wep were invisible o_O

klepto
Aug 7, 2003, 12:05 AM
When I was playing a game of East tower on viridia, to have an ill gill drop a rare, only to realize I was on VH, not ultimate.

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 7, 2003, 12:41 PM
Finding a Stag Cutlery with 45% untekked, then while selling the rest of the junk in my inventory accidently selling my Hildeblue's Cane...

Safe to say, the next quest I played was Forest of Sorrow...

Garm
Aug 7, 2003, 12:46 PM
when beating the hard dragon for the 23th time just 2 get a telepipe

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 7, 2003, 01:13 PM
6 ultimate forests, and only 1 rare... a wals-mk2... so sad! but later i got my baranz launcher, so yay

DoobySnacks
Aug 7, 2003, 01:24 PM
i beat the V. Hard Dark falz...only to get 10 meseta...same thing with my first hildeblue........yep.......

dragonkg12
Aug 7, 2003, 01:29 PM
finally finding a mil lilly, i kill it, and seee a red box, as i get extremely excited i walk over and its a damn photon drop

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 02:02 PM
Agito hunting. Smacked the Pal Rappy as it was getting up. Red box. I got all excited....photon drop.

LoreSeeker
Aug 7, 2003, 03:34 PM
Realizing that the reason my bank was full was because nearly half of it was Gae Bolgs. Bah.

Aurra
Aug 7, 2003, 03:44 PM
Killing 34 Hildetorrs without finding my Syncesta O_o

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 04:23 PM
Have to say when I was hunting for a second Standstill shield. Killed the lily, red box, addslot.

UntaintedZero
Aug 7, 2003, 07:48 PM
i saw a Love rappy on ultimate killed it, item was droped killed by ob lilly and other guy picked it up. that was the fourth love rappy that got away *sob*

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 08:01 PM
doing a great caves run, not dieing from ob lillies, then getting frozen from a crimson assasain when i didnt even know wat it did, died...damn..i hate being frozen..

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 08:18 PM
The two Photon Drops I've seen from Nano Dragons while Agito hunting, definately.

A Sinow Red also decided to drop me a Photon Drop instead of a Lavis Cannon.

Does this game think it's funny? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DOG21313
Aug 7, 2003, 08:56 PM
Apparantly so, in offline multi the other day, I was in hard mines, and got a Red box from a sinow beat, thinking it was S-Beats blades, I went to pick it up and instead it was a special weapon, but still thinking it had to be good to come from an S-Beat I equipped it... DB'S SABER.

Weif
Aug 7, 2003, 10:02 PM
i do believe i was most awestruck and mad is when i first got online..... i took my RAcast (85 at that time) out and looked around and got to play (no huge diff)but then i took out my 38 FOmar O_O they where ten levs under me pullin max zondes and using SUPER AWSOME weapons even tho i was a higher lev i did a 10th of thier damage!!!! then i ask my self...do i really want to dupe?

Jack_the_Ripper
Aug 8, 2003, 12:23 AM
3 Ult Episode 1 runs and all I got was an L&K and a Mahu.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 8, 2003, 12:48 AM
Being a FOmar, I ran into a Hildeblue in FoS and died in one punch.... And it was in VHard Foest b4 I was corrupted...coulda got something good but whatever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xHIGHONLIFEx on 2003-08-07 22:49 ]</font>

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 8, 2003, 12:49 AM
Being a ROmar, I ran into a Hildeblue in FoS and died in one punch.... And it was in VHard Foest b4 I was corrupted...coulda got something good but whatever...

hucasts_rock
Aug 8, 2003, 02:47 AM
1) I was playing offline addicting food...saw a melqueek drop a rare...and I was so excited because I thought it dropped a red sword...went over to it and it was a pd -_-;..found 3 pds in that run =/

2) On my 2nd FoS run I saw a hildetorr...I was extremely excited, heart pounding, thinking I was gonna get iritista to make rainbow baton...dropped a monofluid -_-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-08-08 00:49 ]</font>

Wood_Golem
Aug 8, 2003, 04:39 AM
Hmm i also have a few sad tales..
Skyly HUnewearl- Killed 2 Sinow Spiggels and both dropped photon drop (They weren't in the same run),
PD from a Govulmer... , PD from a Gi Gue that made me leave PSO for a few days... oh and a sweet combo of PD from Baranz and from a DEL-D bah

Reece
Aug 8, 2003, 07:56 PM
On 2003-08-07 22:23, Jack_the_Ripper wrote:
3 Ult Episode 1 runs and all I got was an L&K and a Mahu.

Kinda like yours but 30 "THe Retired Hunter" runs to get 15 Mahus and 10 Durandals...

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 8, 2003, 08:13 PM
Running thru addicting food getting like 5 red boxes all from nano dragons and all PHOTON DROPS. That pissed me off. In the same damn run too.

Neo159753123
Aug 8, 2003, 08:16 PM
I would have to say my worst moment in when I get online with my FOnewn and start a game with other forces. It is a real pitty when you see forces lv.28 doing nearly twice as much damage as me (about 650) and have kill everything in the room with one blasted hit. Curse them!!!!!

PABLOparavida
Aug 8, 2003, 11:26 PM
So far I've got my weapon out of every rare monster i met. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

whizkid7
Aug 9, 2003, 12:53 AM
How about killing around 1,200 Tollaws, desperately searching for a Lavis Cannon, and getting nothing more than 20 PDs from them.

Then there was the time when I saw a love Rappy on Vhard, and knocked it down. BUt just as it was getting up, a Belra paralyzes me, and I'm out of Antipars. There went my Love Rappy...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif