PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Boss

Harlequinn
Aug 6, 2003, 10:06 PM
Tell the most annoying boss monster in the game and why you hate it.

Mine is De Rol Le. Like come on when you first started wasnt he just an annoying little bugger (not really little tho >_>)

Kojiro_
Aug 6, 2003, 10:07 PM
As of right now.. Dark Falz. He keeps whupping on my FOmar on his 3rd form.

Kezay
Aug 6, 2003, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Mode Barba Ray Definitely.
Mostly because he fires those stupid pig fish rapidly, and the gold ones now Paralyze you rather than confuse you, not to mention his faster Electro Streaming Shot of sizzling death!!!

Harlequinn
Aug 6, 2003, 10:34 PM
Well, I can see your points. But, when i first started i had trouble with De Rol Le so hes been my most hated since ~.^

Trifuse
Aug 6, 2003, 10:43 PM
I hate that damn flower Mericol in Ultimate with his way-to powerful ultra one-hit kill everytime megid slinger! Not to big of a threat in a group but on your own he can getcha before ya know hes there! I guess every rose has a thorn.

BurningSquall
Aug 6, 2003, 10:44 PM
I hate vol opt 2nd form I keep on getting trapped by him *drinks a can of http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif*

Barubary6
Aug 6, 2003, 10:50 PM
I don't like Dark Falz phase 3 >_< Phase 4 is so easy as a force, yet she is very hard to beat in phase 3 as a force.

-- Barubary

Zeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 11:04 PM
de la roi real anoying when i got a damn sword in ur hand

Para
Aug 6, 2003, 11:35 PM
Dal Ral Lie can really suck if you get killed right at the beginning of the battle by the two purple energy waves

Spadge_kun
Aug 6, 2003, 11:52 PM
Dal Ral Lie in Ultimate because is very repetitive and you cant use gizonde as in the other difficulties.

fury02
Aug 7, 2003, 12:02 PM
Vol Opts first form which a bunch of newbies who keep on attacking the the blue pillers...now thats annoying because I always get shocked!

clance
Aug 7, 2003, 12:06 PM
I dont really think bosses are that annoying as all of there atacks are easy to dodge (apart from falz)

Ghaleon
Aug 7, 2003, 01:11 PM
On 2003-08-06 20:50, Barubary6 wrote:
I don't like Dark Falz phase 3 >_< Phase 4 is so easy as a force, yet she is very hard to beat in phase 3 as a force.

-- Barubary

in norm hard and veryhard just use grants and in ult use barta http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif doesnt do much in ult but thats why i dont fight him alone

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 01:25 PM
Most annoying? They hardly get annoying cause none of them are alive long enough to annoy me. Atleast the ones you named. I love being a FOmar. In my opinion Olga Flow is the most annoying. His first form is easy but when he goes into his Second form (mind you this is ultimate) He kills me with anything he does.

Kanore
Aug 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
Dark Falz. His Ultimate 2nd form bites.

But yesterday he decided to use Heaven's Punisher instead of alot of Rabartas... thank you Falzy...