PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Rappy

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 10:18 PM
Which is your favorite rappy?

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 10:21 PM
Mine's is Al Rappy (although not by much). Also, those fat rappies mentioned in rumors, are they the El Rappies in ultimate that are huge compared to the others? Just wondering because I found like 8 of them today.

Kezay
Aug 6, 2003, 10:21 PM
Probably El Rappies.

They remind me of that episode on "That 70's Show" Where Kelso says "El Camino is Spanish for THE Camino."

El Rappies are Spanish for "THE Rappy." Ho ho! So much Authority in those Ragol flavored chickens!

Lucas2k4
Aug 6, 2003, 10:23 PM
Where's the love rappys?

Arinoma
Aug 6, 2003, 10:28 PM
I enjoy the plump rappies. It brings me great pleasure to see a giant penguin, proceeding to yell out various phrases such as "El Rappy Grande" Or Pre-Subway Jared Rappy" or just "El Rappy Loco" (doesn't necessarily have to be fat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ), then proceeding to pound it and watch it keel over on the smaller rappies below it...

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 10:31 PM
oops. Well, I was debating about even putting up the holiday rappies. I guess I forgot about Love Rappy also because I never have seen it.

Lucas2k4
Aug 6, 2003, 10:33 PM
They're so cool, their marshmallow peep goodness *licks lips* I vote for love rappy!

AndyPandy
Aug 7, 2003, 03:30 AM
I'll go for the original and best....a nice yellow Rag Rappy.

shifter
Aug 7, 2003, 09:24 AM
Any rappy that leaves something usefull behind.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 7, 2003, 01:52 PM
i don't like the El Rappies, they always get too many criticals, usually on the first attack.

I'd go for the infamous "Blue Rappy" they were called that back in version 1 because no-one knew their name.

Hmm I wonder what barbecued rappy would taste like? Chicken?
And why do they keep dancing like they're listening to music?

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 02:05 PM
I'd have to say the Al Rappy....can't stand anything else...especially the Pal Rappies. I CAN'T STAND THEM! I WANT MY AGITO!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 02:10 PM
i like the fat ones when they are pal rappy gone over wait.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 02:39 PM
I liek killing the fat ones. That will teach them to over eat. MUWHAHAHA

shifter
Aug 7, 2003, 03:12 PM
wish u could killem. those bastards really get annoying when enmass(that one room in for.2 and that quest).

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 7, 2003, 03:55 PM
I love all of them. There is something about the cute little guys after you have faced all these ugly critters and then one crit hits you.......it's just sweet.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 7, 2003, 05:58 PM
WHAT!? You like them getting a critical hit on you, how wierd. I hate it, they always get them in ultimate, how can some little penguins do so much damage, their beaks are blunt. o.O

I fear they cannot be killed...

Black_Breath
Aug 7, 2003, 06:10 PM
Im gonna hafta go with the pal rappies. They are so colorful...like mini carnivals on feet. No wait they are like clowns...yes the clowns *hears clown music* PH34R!.

- B.B.