PDA

View Full Version : Twin Saber weapons which one is you favorite?

PSOJunky13
Aug 7, 2003, 12:24 AM
Out of all the Twin Saber weapons what one is you favorite the Twin Saber weapons go as follows; Double Saber, Stag Cutlery, Twin Brand, Monkey King Bar, Meteor Cudgel, Twin Blaze, Demolition Comet, Double Cannon, Black King Bar, Partisan of Lightning, and S-Rank Twin so which one do you like best?
(If you like Double Saber or S-Rank Twin best post on weither you do can't fit them into the poll count)

I actually like three of them the 1st is Meteor Cudgel reason so I can Freeze Slims, the 2nd is Twin Blaze reason so my HUcast can cast GiFioe, and the thrid is Partisan of Lightning reason because it just looks so cool when my HUmar swings it! But on a Poll I would have to say Twin Blaze because I use it the most nothing can beat a HUcast casting LV17(or so) GiFioe.

NodMan
Aug 7, 2003, 12:31 AM
I like Partisan of Lightning the best beacuse lets face it if my HUcast can kill Sil Dragon in one volly with Partisan of Lightning it has got to be a awsome weapon.

SubstanceD
Aug 7, 2003, 12:31 AM
Although I have never seen one or ever used on ethe Black King bar gets my vote. Highest ATP rating amongst all the twin sabre type weapons not to mention one of strongest overall weapons in th ewhole entire game make it a highly desireable weapon in my book. Amust for anyone who uses a Hunter.

hucasts_rock
Aug 7, 2003, 12:57 AM
On 2003-08-06 22:31, SubstanceD wrote:
Although I have never seen one or ever used one, the Black King bar gets my vote.

O.O...you must be offline...black king bar is indeed strong...but it gets VERY old when every hunter online uses one...

EDIT: oh and I chose meteor cudgel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-08-06 22:57 ]</font>

rena-ko
Aug 7, 2003, 10:05 AM
meteor cudgel gets my vote since:

1. i own one that i found myself
2. with shifta, it has more ATP than any other twin

LeoNoAyor
Aug 7, 2003, 10:34 AM
Just found a Meter Cudgel!! i vot for himm!

klepto
Aug 7, 2003, 11:24 AM
You could say Im somewhat of a Twin Blaze fanatic. And btw, the gifoie it casts is around lv 3. not lv 17 lol

Para
Aug 7, 2003, 11:50 AM
demo comet looks really cool

fury02
Aug 7, 2003, 12:17 PM
I think the double cannon looks awsome...and it helps when i get surrounded.

A07
Aug 7, 2003, 12:52 PM
double saber cause its the only twin i can use until my FO's atp is high enough for s-rank. huzzah!

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 7, 2003, 01:08 PM
I like Demolition Comet, so many little blades... hurt like hell!

Dragon_Ash
Aug 7, 2003, 01:35 PM
I like the Demolition comet.
It has gotten me through a lot, ult temple spaceship, CCA and seabed, and it has never let me down. Also I have never died whilst using this weapon.

I am going to get a Double cannon though because it has more atp and ata and the special is more accurate, but the D-comet is a reliable weapon and easy to get

NodMan
Aug 9, 2003, 12:10 AM
On 2003-08-06 22:57, hucasts_rock wrote:

On 2003-08-06 22:31, SubstanceD wrote:
Although I have never seen one or ever used one, the Black King bar gets my vote.

O.O...you must be offline...black king bar is indeed strong...but it gets VERY old when every hunter online uses one...

EDIT: oh and I chose meteor cudgel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-08-06 22:57 ]</font>

Yes I agree it got really old when everyone had one and most of them were hacted and was using my 0% to BKB so when I got my Partisan of Lighting I started using that then I got a Twin Blaze and now I use that.

whizkid7
Aug 9, 2003, 12:45 AM
Metero Cudgel, because:
A. I think it looks cool.
B. I found one myself with Hit%, and it's one of my best weps.

S_Hawk
Aug 9, 2003, 09:23 AM
i like using my partisan of lighting i found myself although it has only 5% on dark and 10 or 15% on hit cant remeber

Monomate
Aug 9, 2003, 09:42 AM
hard decision tween twin brand, double cannon and partisan of lightning...but i picked double cannon...partisan of lightning is a close second...