PDA

View Full Version : If you could spend a day with anyone...who would it be and w

AUTO_
Aug 7, 2003, 02:12 AM
I'd spend a day with Serj Tankian.

He seems like a wonderful person to talk to.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 7, 2003, 02:13 AM
I'd spend a day with my HUnewearl she seems nice

AUTO_
Aug 7, 2003, 02:22 AM
On 2003-08-07 00:13, ShadowFOrce wrote:
I'd spend a day with my HUnewearl she seems nice

Heh, why not? You already have control over her http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pixelate
Aug 7, 2003, 02:39 AM
My recently departed golden retriever. I miss petting her and her smell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-08-07 00:40 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Aug 7, 2003, 03:06 AM
Elly Person, so I could kill her. ^^ J/k. I dunno, maybe my HUmar or one of my FOmars? Might be interesting.

But. Seriously.

My grandmother... Not the one that exists now, but the one that used to exist, before that stroke took her away from me... My grandmother is dead, the person that's there now isn't her. Oh, it has the same memories and all, but it's different... I want you back, grandma. Let's bake cookies again, just once... *cries*

Aredhel
Aug 7, 2003, 03:42 AM
I'd spend a day with Bruce Lee - that man was phenomenal, if he was indeed merely a man.

Trickstr
Aug 7, 2003, 03:54 AM
god, piss that big guy off a bit

Guile
Aug 7, 2003, 03:57 AM
Dead, either Ghandi or Bob Marley.
Alive, Al Pacino, cuz he's nuts!

Trickstr
Aug 7, 2003, 05:21 AM
so, I'm nutz

Wewt
Aug 7, 2003, 06:59 AM
On 2003-08-07 01:42, Aredhel wrote:
I'd spend a day with Bruce Lee - that man was phenomenal, if he was indeed merely a man.

Same here. First question I'd ask him would be how alone did he feel in America. Now that didn't make sense.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 08:05 AM
Same here. First question I'd ask him would be how alone did he feel in America. Now that didn't make sense.

He was a great fighter, but I don't think I would spend a day with him if you could spend a day with ANYONE. There will be more great fighters. Hmmmmm...

I would spend a day with my future self, just before I died. Then learn all the mistakes I made and avoid them, and run my life down a different path. : ) That's the only half decent idea I can come up with off the top of my head.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 7, 2003, 09:10 AM
On 2003-08-07 01:42, Aredhel wrote:

My brother loves Bruce Lee, he has posters and backgrounds and everything of bruce lee

Wewt
Aug 7, 2003, 10:00 AM
His fighting skill isn't the reason why I'd want to meet him...

rena-ko
Aug 7, 2003, 10:11 AM
Takeshi Kitano - though i guess he'd slap me with a harisen fan or a toy hammer all the time *laughs*

RavenTW
Aug 7, 2003, 10:13 AM
My friends in NC, because I almost never see them.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 7, 2003, 12:21 PM
General Lee from Takeshi's castle... Ask him how to survive all the games and maybe try some of those crazy yet painful games...

HotWaterDeath
Aug 7, 2003, 12:56 PM
On 2003-08-07 08:13, RavenTW wrote:
My friends in NC, because I almost never see them.

Do they live around High Point? If so I could say "Hey!" for ya. People I'd like to meet...hmmm....Ian Mackaye, Jesse Michaels, and Walter Schrefiels...some of the greatest musicians in the world (Though most of you probably don't know who they are). Of the departed...I'd like to give Stalin and Marx the mother of all kidney punches...and meeting Joseph Smith would be interesting (Talking...not delivering kidney punches)

CGoodness
Aug 7, 2003, 01:04 PM
Mario Lemeiux

eXo
Aug 7, 2003, 01:38 PM
Beyonce Knowles because i want to see her do that booty shake, that she does in the crazy in love video http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Cengah
Aug 7, 2003, 01:43 PM
Ryoko hirosue.

I met her once in person and she was great to talk to. I'd love to spend a whole day with her.

Either that or Ami Suzuki she's a great singer i would love to spend a whole day with her.

AUTO_
Aug 7, 2003, 03:44 PM
On 2003-08-07 11:38, eXo wrote:
Beyonce Knowles because i want to see her do that booty shake, that she does in the crazy in love video http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Can already watch the booty shake from your TV...otherwise I wouldn't mind this choice either!

I'd also think it would own to spend a day with Jimmi Hendrix.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 04:17 PM
His fighting skill isn't the reason why I'd want to meet him...

Ahh...for the philosophical stuff? He seems to sound like poetic and profound, simply for the sake of sounding that way - to me.

saffaya
Aug 7, 2003, 05:09 PM
Fantasy Character : Tenchi Muyou OVA's Tsunami.

Real Character :

_Nikola Tesla in his laboratory

_Zhuge Liang in his office (if the Qiao sisters and Diao Chan could be around, that'd be real sweet)

_Eratosthenes in the Alexandria library.

Vanango
Aug 7, 2003, 05:48 PM
Lolipop Lolita.

But one day isn't enough.

Dangerous55
Aug 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
God.

BOC
Aug 7, 2003, 06:53 PM
i'd spend the day getting drunk with god himself. see how many frosty chilled beverages it takes for the big man to get pissed

or with the ever so sexy chick from T3. mmmm yeah, i think god can get drunk with himself, im off to get myself terminated.

PEACE!!

JTeebo
Aug 7, 2003, 07:39 PM
Hmmm...

My deceased uncle. He died of a heart attack in his sleep several years ago. May he rest in peace.

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2003, 09:03 PM
I honestly can't think of anyone worth spending just one day with. The ones that come to mind either aren't worth wasting a day on, or are people that just one day would never be enough.

Thus, nobody. =x

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 7, 2003, 09:23 PM
Homer Simpson. I just need a good day of entertainment.

s.TiNgEr
Aug 7, 2003, 09:45 PM
If he was real http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif.....oh well -_-

well...... nobody that I can think of....

tornado216
Aug 8, 2003, 12:35 AM
I would definitly talk to Eminen, so I could kill him. Gawd I hate that guy. Anyways... I would either talk to Homer Simpson, or Matt Groening. Or maybe Jhonen Vasquez, but I'd be afraid he'd kill me. lol

Reenee
Aug 8, 2003, 01:10 AM
Let's do some fantasy people right now:

Vash the Stampede and Kenshin at once, 'cause they remind me of me. Lupin too.

The cast of Cowboy Bebop.

And, oh, for the hell of it, every hentai fanboy's dream, Miko Mido. =3 *giggles*

I'll get back to you all with some real people.

Delsaber
Aug 8, 2003, 01:22 AM
I like the idea of meeting with my future-self, before death. I would like to know what mistakes that I will make so I can avoid them, and know if I ever get laid... right...

Captain_Dude
Aug 8, 2003, 02:45 AM
*Pulls out huge list of celebs and sub-celebs*

Lets see here...

Paul Pena
Kongar-ol Ondar
Kaigal-ool Khovalyg
Sayan Bapa
Albert Kuvezin
Alexander Bapa
George Clinton
Bootsy Collins
Stan Ridgway
Frank Zappa
Albert Ayler
Gary Numan
Yusuke Chiba
Koji Ueno
Kazuyuki Kuhara
Futoshi Abe
Yasuko Onuki
Ichiro Agata
Rika Chang
Oshima Watchma
Dan Cantrell (Even though he's my accordeon teacher...)
Weird Al Yankovic
Xella Dysdaera
Waita Uziga
Mr. T
Alexey Pazhitnov
John Ratzenberger
George Wendt
Jimi Hendrix
Henry Cheng
Oderus Urungus
BalSac the Jaws of Death
Beefcake the Mighty
Jizmak Da Gusha
Sexicutioner
Flattus Maximus
Slymenstra Hymen
Sleazy P. Martini
Steve Smith (aka Red Green)
Rei Omishi
Kuntar the Mighty
1337-st33v
The Grim Raper
Three'vonne Johnson
Senor Coconut
Ravi Shenkar
The Star Wars Kid
The entire cast of Monty Python
Bob Marley
Jimmy Cliff
Linus Torvalds
Bill Gates
George Carlin
Lewis Black
Whoever were Love Fist in Vice City
Sherman Hemsley
Isabel Sanford
Tim Allen
Redd Foxx
Demond Wilson
Michael Richards
Bob Hope
Bob Newhart
Bill Cosby
Jeff Foxworthy
Margaret Cho
Martin Mull
Billy Bob Thornton
Any Bonobo Monkey
Violent J
Shaggy 2 Dope
"Member who is yet to be named" (damn it John, where are you?!? The band needs a guitarist!)
Lee Van Cleef
Fu Man Chu
The guy that invented root beer
Hulk Hogan
The person who invented "lol"
the person that invented 1337 speak

EDIT: Figure out yer own reasons why!

EDIT AGAIN: Added a few more

EDIT A THIRD TIME: Fixed one thing. And I just gotta say. This is probably the first time Xella Dysdaera, Billy Bob Thornton, Waita Uziga, Mr. T, Isabel Sanford, Dan Cantrell, and John Ratzenberger have appeared in a list together...
Kinda neat, huh? Hell, and look at all the other interesting people I've got in here... Albert Ayler and... Kuntar! Bob Hope and... Bob Newhart!
lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-08-08 00:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-08-08 00:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-08-08 00:56 ]</font>

AUTO_
Aug 8, 2003, 04:13 AM
Looks like you got a busy schedule, dude!

Trickstr
Aug 8, 2003, 04:20 AM
On 2003-08-07 19:03, ABDUR101 wrote:
I honestly can't think of anyone worth spending just one day with. The ones that come to mind either aren't worth wasting a day on, or are people that just one day would never be enough.

Thus, nobody. =x

ha me

hollowtip
Aug 8, 2003, 06:04 AM
Jessica Biel

The most beautiful woman ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-08 04:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-08 04:04 ]</font>

brillyfresh
Aug 8, 2003, 10:31 AM
i would spend a day with my best friend who died from injuries from a car accident 5 years ago ... the closest i get now to hanging out with him is in my dreams

i really hate it when i wake up from one of those dreams ...

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 8, 2003, 11:05 AM
I would want to spend one more day with my friend Lauren... She got into a car accident in Mexico and I never had a chance to talk to her and the last time I ever did was in 8th grade....

If it were to be a famous person, it would be Jackie Chan.... Just talk to him the whole day aboue everything he's done.... He's my hero....

Voodoochild
Aug 8, 2003, 11:36 AM
Jack the Ripper
Ed Gein
John Wayne Gacy
Andrei Chikatilo
Jeffrey Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Charles Ng
And some other killer.

Why:Ask them why they did the things they did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Voodoochild on 2003-08-08 09:50 ]</font>

BOC
Aug 8, 2003, 07:09 PM
fantasy meeting eh??

id have to say homer simpson.

or yoda!!! see how many jedi tricks he could teach me in a single day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Elvendar
Aug 8, 2003, 09:39 PM
Alive: Henry Rollins
Dead: Joan of Arc.
Fictitional: Bandit King Jing! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

They are so cool.

eXo
Aug 8, 2003, 10:00 PM
WWE superstar Kurt Angle or Owen hart*RIP*

Nerd
Aug 8, 2003, 10:01 PM
Jesus Christ. I think he would help me be a better person...ESPECIALLY after havin a chat. Well, i guess i COULD just pray o_O

eXo
Aug 8, 2003, 11:55 PM
He could educate you about the 3x"I"
(1)Intensity
(2)Integrity
(3)Intelligence