PDA

View Full Version : From The Forces... Who Looks Better!?!?

joluh
Aug 7, 2003, 04:05 AM
Since i don't know which one i should choose, i'll try to see some opinions, come on people, tell me, tell me ^_^... anyway i'd say:

FOmar: Not at all, i dislike all of his costumes!!! exept for the black/blue/purple ones, some of them look like dresses x_X'

FOmarl: I like her face, all of them, all of her costumes, and well she's like perfect XD

FOnewm: The only thing that sucks from him are those horrible shoes!!! i forgot to say, that butt is horrible too!!!

FOnewearl: Hummmm as good as the FOmarl, just that this one looks kidish which for me mean cute too ^.^

and this is just กกก___***MY***___!!! opinion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-08-07 09:43 ]</font>

Neverwinter
Aug 7, 2003, 04:09 AM
Dispite your opinion i think that the FOmar and the FOnewarl look the best..
FOmar: What a force(mage) should look like.(Robes)
FOnewarl: You try saying no to that lovable Force.

joluh
Aug 7, 2003, 04:17 AM
I said she looks kidish which TO ME means cute too, and yeah i like her too, the only one i don't like too much is the FOmar... and probabbly i'll ended up using one... trust me...

Nai_Calus
Aug 7, 2003, 04:36 AM
FOmar. Mrowr. Make one with long hair and pretend it's a girl. XD

shifter
Aug 7, 2003, 08:25 AM
i agree with neverwinter, fomarl just looks odd for some reason to me, and fonewm are just rediculus, why do they need those platform shoes?

rena-ko
Aug 7, 2003, 08:31 AM
FOmarls have a strange way to run... but their fighting styles are cool.
FOmars just have a strange way to run...
FOnewms look funny when they cast, but so far i havent seen those very often...

personally, i like the 'own-every-boss'-fonewearl best.

Monomate
Aug 7, 2003, 11:04 AM
FOmars are fun because you can melee...but FOnewearls own everything...(and they're pretty cute too!)

looks the best...?

FOmar-the robes are kinda cool...but some of them...are just...like...dresses...

FOmarl-Sexy...sleek...but what the hell is that thing on their ass??? and they waddle when they walk/run (its so funny!!!)

FOnewearl-Cute...only real problem is the shoes...(all in all my favorite of the bunch...)

FOnewm-Ridiculous!!! from the puffy hat to the puffy ass to the tight pants to the...PLATFORM SHOES THAT SLOPE BACK TO THE HEELS!!! you'd have to have some incredible balance to STAND on those shoes...much less walk or run (or fight...or speed cast...) and they look funny when they cast...and really funny when they fight...(they like...interpretive dance or something...)

btw i voted FOmar and FOnewearl

Deluge
Aug 7, 2003, 11:11 AM
FOmar: Robes are cool, the big tall hats are awesome.

FOmarl: Robes are fantastic, very beautiful appearance

FOnewearl: Cute

FOnewm: Weird

I voted FOmar and FOmarl

monkeyfist
Aug 7, 2003, 11:15 AM
i cant stand the fo newmans. the fonewearl is annoying how she walks (i can only take that annyoying of a butt shake for 3 seconds) and fonewearls walk like they have a partisan up their butt. the humans have long flowing robes and thus are better