PDA

View Full Version : Agito Runs

HotWaterDeath
Aug 7, 2003, 01:28 PM
I'm a Pinkal doing Fake in Yellow runs for the Agito and I'm just curious as to how many Pal Rappies you Agito owners had to slay before you came upon that lovely katana. You're input will be most appreciated.

Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003, 01:57 PM
You probably don't want to hear this, but here goes:

And it was the third rappy i encountered in ult.

excecutor
Aug 7, 2003, 01:59 PM
it took me 26 to score mine and i got it from a fat pal rappie! lol

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 01:59 PM
....I stopped looking because I don't want to see another rappy for awhile! But If you plan on searching....expect to be searching for awhile. I've seen over 40 Pals and still no Agito.

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 7, 2003, 04:22 PM
I think I got mine in either 16 or 18, not sure though. You could get it your next Pal Rappy or 40 Pal Rappies later, who knows? Make sure you take breaks in between otherwise you'll get bored SUPER fast.

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
Can't wait to get my Pinkal to Ultimate for that sweet, sweet Agito...

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 7, 2003, 04:37 PM
IMO, it isn't worth looking for. Then again I don't have a hunter that can use it, so that might be why I say that. It isn't that much better than some of the other stuff, plus I hate the way guys attack with katanas.

blueearth
Aug 7, 2003, 05:17 PM
It took me 46 Pal Rappies before I found my 1975 that was 10/0/0/5/25, but the nice thing is that today I found a frozen shooter off my FIRST hildetorr!

Aug 7, 2003, 05:32 PM
Dude! I just did Fake in Yellow and saw my 12th Pal Rappy!!

I killed it, and guess what! IT DROPPED A RED BOX!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *as I did before I got near the box*

When I get to the box, I'm hopeing to see a sword symbol next to it, but... my dreams where crushed when I saw another PHOTON DROP!!!! ARGH!!!

*off to try again*

ChokingVictim
Aug 7, 2003, 06:11 PM
i think it was my 4th pal rappy i saw in ultimate that dropped an agito, and hell i didn't even know pinkals could get the damn sword. it'll look great on my HUcast....as soon as i umm...actually start to play him

Nickwillnotbe
Aug 7, 2003, 06:56 PM
I seem to have allot of trouble running into Pal Rappies... I will do like 10-15 runs in a row and see nothing. I would pipe but that gets real old real fast. Sigh... so many Stag Cutlery's...

Aug 7, 2003, 10:01 PM
Oh sweet heavenly father!!!!

I HAVE MY OWN AGITO!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!!!

16th Pal Rappy just now! O.O

It was in the room with Dr Gul; the one with 8.

He pecked the crap outta me twice, but I killed him, placed a Gifoie, and ran off, then GIfoie hit him, and he dropped a red box...

I thought it was another p. drop... hehe... but no. It was the Agito 1975 Model! O.O

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif@those who don't have it yet

No, but seriously. Good luck in getting it, to those who dun have it yet.

Just keep doing Fake in Yellow, over, and over again.

When ur bored, go to V.Hard caves and get a God/Mind from a Nar Lilly... I have 2. And they where invaluable to mah FOmarl in getting past all them rappies...

Oh... If anything else, at least you can get some good % stags! I have one with like, 40% Hit o.o;;

Well, Good luck fellas! *off to use his HUmar and get the last 75 ATP needed to convert Orotiagito, and use it*

Blanks
Aug 8, 2003, 02:18 PM
Youre lucky Ive killed more than 25 of those pal rappies and recieved nothing but money and flame barriers. But I got an stag cutlery with 0/0/25/35/60 stats

Ghaleon
Aug 8, 2003, 02:29 PM
i lost count of how many rappies i went through but i did get like 2046522 stags

ChokingVictim
Aug 8, 2003, 04:09 PM
you don't need to equip the agito to convert it.. i had my fomar do the conversion..

all you have to do is talk to the tekker in the 'seek my master' quest with the agito in your inventory if i'm not mistaken

Blue-Hawk
Aug 8, 2003, 04:31 PM
I got mie on my 14th pal rappy. Of course, that was a while ago. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif