PDA

View Full Version : in about 4 days....

Z-Death
Aug 7, 2003, 01:44 PM
im not sure if any1 has noticed this but me, but i have noticed that in the past 3 or 4 days no1 has posted the question askin "is the gc/xbox gameshark coming out?"

SteveXE
Aug 7, 2003, 01:48 PM
1st off there is no gameshark, its gone, dead, never to be heard from again, its now called Action Replay, 2nd it will never be on xbox as a hex based cheat device, MS will not give datel permission to run code, and running unsigned code on a DRM system like xbox is highly illegal. Unsigned code on ps2 and gc on the other hand is fully legal, which is why ps2 and gc have hex based cheat devices.

satoshi1
Aug 7, 2003, 02:05 PM
Yea, the gameshark is dead. I can't even find interact's site, it's like they fell off the face of the earth or something.

Soukosa
Aug 7, 2003, 04:23 PM
Interact and Datel ended their relationship with each other, but the GameShark name was sold off to another company.

LilWashu
Aug 10, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-08-07 14:23, Kalonera wrote:
Interact and Datel ended their relationship with each other, but the GameShark name was sold off to another company.

That's weird. I coulda swore that Action reject err replay.. Had a cheat thing for X in a box.. *shrug* oh well. LOL Has anyone else heard of the lawsuit against AR??