PDA

View Full Version : Is whitetill a good Section Id for a ranger?

BurningSquall
Aug 7, 2003, 05:26 PM
topic

clance
Aug 7, 2003, 05:29 PM
its ok but purplenum is better for ranger as they find lots of guns and special guns.

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 05:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1239

Blaster
Aug 7, 2003, 10:30 PM
Finding mechguns is great, but I recommend finding rifles over mechguns. I use both, but I think the rifle has been more useful. Get two characters with both the purplenum and greennill section I.D. My green found a yasminkov 3000 R in mines. That is the best rifle. I suguest greennill. Besides, finding guard waves and more rifle series guns than you know what to do with is great.( I happen to have a 127 RAmar (greennill) and a 65 HUcast (purplenum. I don't recommend whitill at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blaster on 2003-08-07 20:32 ]</font>

Nazo
Aug 7, 2003, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I've heard Greennill would be a good choice for a Ranger. It'd be best to use it, instead of all the other crazy section IDs *tries to look innocent* recommended for rangers out there...

Btw, this is a rumor... but, is it true that Greennill finds you items that your charas can't use? For example, if you are a hunter, you find stuff for forces, if you are a ranger, you find hunter's stuff, etc. I don't think this is true, but 3 of my friends insist on it being true... 0_0..

Orange_Coconut
Aug 7, 2003, 10:46 PM
I think Whitill is mainly for Slicers. But if you would like to make a Whitill Ranger that is up to you. However,if you're making a Whitill Ranger just to get Guld and Milla then I would rethink what ID you would like to give your Ranger.

Now my friend had Greenill, and he got sick of getting so many rifles that he ended up giving me 15 of them. (That's my bias, I'm not saying Greenill is a bad ID).

Purplenum, I have a Ranger who is Purplenum and so far so good. But I hear it's like Greenill except with Mech Guns.

I have a Whitill Ranger actually, but that's because I made other characters with other IDs so I thought Whitill would be a good choice. I picked a RAcast because I only had 1 Ranger and no Androids.

I'm almost on VH mode, so I'll tell you if I find anything that would be good for Rangers with him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
Aug 7, 2003, 10:46 PM
On 2003-08-07 20:41, Nazo wrote:
Btw, this is a rumor... but, is it true that Greennill finds you items that your charas can't use? For example, if you are a hunter, you find stuff for forces, if you are a ranger, you find hunter's stuff, etc. I don't think this is true, but 3 of my friends insist on it being true... 0_0..

All ID's will get you things that the character can't use.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 7, 2003, 11:02 PM
On 2003-08-07 20:41, Nazo wrote:
Yeah, I've heard Greennill would be a good choice for a Ranger. It'd be best to use it, instead of all the other crazy section IDs *tries to look innocent* recommended for rangers out there...

Greenill is mainly a Ranger ID. It would not be wise to make, say, a Greenill HUcast because Greenill mainly finds Rifle weapons and Hunters can't use Rifles.

It may have some things for a Hunter, and probably some stuff for a Force. But it's mainly for Ranger players since it's primary finds are Rifles.

Every ID has things that certain classes can't use.

Dbc
Aug 8, 2003, 01:45 AM
pick greenil,purplenum or viridia for your ranger.I myself think purplenum is a good section id for all classes.

klepto
Aug 8, 2003, 06:12 PM
Purplenum is awful for everything. I highly suggest not choosing purplenum. I will go against it till the day I die. A few reasons. It's drops are good, but the rates are so incredibly low... Your char will look stupid with a big purple thing on its chest. And finally, If your online, and you decide to make a chair, you definately do not want your chair to be purple.

Dbc
Aug 8, 2003, 06:24 PM
You are an unlucky Purplenum player, i find plenty of rares on purplenum all the time.