PDA

View Full Version : OLGA DNA THEORY

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 07:17 PM
Today me and slicer238 figured out something.

the red weapons spell out heathcliff. so maybe if you had it in your inventory spelling that out and beat him on ult. it would give the dna.

somebody check this out.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 07:19 PM
(Invalid)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-08-07 17:22 ]</font>

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 07:19 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 07:20 PM
(deleted because no use in being here)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-08-07 17:23 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 07:20 PM
we didnt say just one all of them.

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 07:21 PM
...Read all of it.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 07:22 PM
I concede. I didn't see that the first time.

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 07:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

There is no real way to know about it, the drop charts show Question Marks, so perhaps we're not supposed to know just yet.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 07:28 PM
if you have them in your inventory lined up to spell his name and kill him with any weapon(not the red or dark) but have them with you is what i am saying.

the heathcliff spelled out has got to do something.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 07:29 PM
My favorite quote that can be changed

"I've seen the future, a Tiberium future." Kane

"I've seen the future, a furture where ST will decide to tell us the secrets." Me

JTeebo
Aug 7, 2003, 07:35 PM
That's an interesting future you have forseen...

Here's some advice: Don't go into the fortune tellers business.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
JTeebo do you mind if I put this iin my sig

"JTeebo the only man to have his sister's thong in his hockey equipment bag."

insult my Kane impersation you shall suffer. Not really just kidding.

EDIT: Man, I am just joking don't take this shot personally. I know ST wouldn't bother telling us anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-08-07 17:48 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
heres some advise for you:

if you talk more than you walk then why do you have legs that run when diaria of the mouth is your problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Master_of_Dragons on 2003-08-07 17:43 ]</font>

Dragon_Ash
Aug 7, 2003, 07:58 PM
I think that no-one has confirmed the DNA is because it's really rare and you will probably get it after 60-100 runs, there is a Japanese site that has the drop rates for all the weapons in the game and that includes the Parasitic Gene "Flow" as well as the Red Ring, and is located Here (http://members.tripod.co.jp/sakaki2k4/ult.html)

Since the drop % is 1.5625, I don't expect to find it on my first few seabed runs, I think it's just luck, and that's not the luck in this game I'm talking about.

And the DNA is called Olga Flow DNA that would mean it comes from Olga Flow not another enemy, unless in the future sonic team release a quest in which you can fight Olga Flow and obtain the DNA, the same goes for the Red Ring too, unless Rico is still alive which I believe she is

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 08:04 PM
where did you get the idea that we said any enemie. i looked through the post and nothing had said anything other than olga flow.

by the way it is worth a shot.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 7, 2003, 08:07 PM
Sorry about that, someone in another forum believed that you could obtain it from a sinow zoa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I am looking for the DNA offline...Just as soon as I get my D-cannon, the enemies down there are painful but Olga Flow is easy cheese

monkeyfist
Aug 7, 2003, 09:13 PM
heard this a million times everybody knows by now it spells heathcliff. ive heard hf gave the weps to rico as a present (they are ricos weps)

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 09:29 PM
he did i guess there is a trans mission in seabed about a girl.

Monomate
Aug 7, 2003, 09:38 PM
ummm...i thought that the red weapon/heathcliff thing just made flowen appear when you killed Olga Flow with a red weapon...nothing to do with the DNA

yeah i thought of that theory when i learned they spelled heathcliff too...but i abandoned it when i learned of the flowen/rico trick thing...

chantez131313
Aug 7, 2003, 09:47 PM
Hey, if you can get Rico's glasses and Rico's earrings, maybe you can get her bra!!! Got to look into this...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Nazo
Aug 7, 2003, 10:02 PM
On 2003-08-07 19:47, chantez131313 wrote:
Hey, if you can get Rico's glasses and Rico's earrings, maybe you can get her bra!!! Got to look into this...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif... Yeah, I wanna see that alright! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Hope to hear developments...

And on a side note... besides wanting to see the two poor possessed souls, why does everyone want the DNA weapons? Are they ridiculously strong? Do they look cool? Do they boost stats or what?

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 10:04 PM
Dark Flow:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=518

Dark Bridge:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=569

Dark Meteor:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=571

Nazo
Aug 7, 2003, 10:25 PM
I wonder... since there are really Olga Flow "DNA" weapons confirmed to be found... is it possible to get them offline?

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 10:26 PM
You can't find them.. and where did you hear that these weapons were found? Noone said that.

You make those weapons.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 11:05 PM
exactly. well i just beat olga and no dna.

ShadowCaster
Aug 7, 2003, 11:12 PM
I believe u can get it from any enemy because, Olga was created based on the Dolmolmsand what not. He was the last experiment and he got out of hand. So they "DNA" was just the plug-in if you will that created and mutated all the Ep 2 Monsters. Whycouldn't it be found from every monster? Well the name... but in theory it's like a pdrop/addslot except alot rarer. Well, the cool thing about my theory is... NO ONE CAN DISSPROVE IT xp

Dragon_Ash
Aug 8, 2003, 02:24 AM
On 2003-08-07 21:05, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
exactly. well i just beat olga and no dna.

It will probably take a lots more tries than that. It's about as rare as Greenill getting a silence claw off Vulmer

Hmm I doubt it as Olga Flow is one of the only enemies not to drop an item and facing the boss would be a lot harder to get such an item as many people would find it easy killing off all the enemies before the end boss

K9999
Aug 8, 2003, 02:44 AM
Im gonna do 50 Cbed runs with my RAcaseal Greenil just to see if it actually drops. I Will record the death animation with my vic cap card as proof. Starting in 2 weeks just cause i like Cbed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

rena-ko
Aug 8, 2003, 06:44 AM
hm, time to slaughter olga more often... i think that and the obtaining of a agito will be my fonyu's future goal ^-^

that japanese site is great, wow (i hope its correct, as well *laughs* - 0.00095367431640625% for delbiter to drop a psychowand - insane ^-^;)

Dhylec
Aug 8, 2003, 05:27 PM
On 2003-08-08 04:44, rena-ko wrote:
that japanese site is great, wow (i hope its correct, as well *laughs* - 0.00095367431640625% for delbiter to drop a psychowand - insane ^-^;)

hehe.. i wonder where they get that long #?

btw.. wasnt there a post about some1 in yellowboze found the dna a week or 2 ago?

Dragon_Ash
Aug 8, 2003, 06:28 PM
Hmm I shall be be obtaining that double cannon so I can put Olga Flow to rest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

He will drop that DNA eventually and when he does I will dance on his grave, 60 runs straight outta do it...but what weapon would I make out of the DNA? I will try it on a doublesaber or a pair of daggers, it may make a new dark weapon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
And if the DNA can be had from Olga that may mean that the Red ring is available from Falz too
eh?

MasterJoel
Aug 8, 2003, 06:39 PM
wow, i am very suprised nobody has said this yet (or maybe they did, and i am just an insolent fool), but the boss of the game NEVER drops anything. this means that no matter how many runs you do, you will never find one from an enemy drop. also, the boxes that appear when you beat dark falz/olga flow will never contain a red box. it is not possible to find the olga flow dna at this point, and will be an item found in a future quest maybe. until then, if you want an olga flow dna, ask your local duper/hacker, because i am sure that they have one.

also, don't worry about the weapons, because it is impossible to do three-hit combos with them... the only one worth owning is the FO weapon (is that the bridge?).

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 07:06 PM
try beating Olga with a red weapon...then go meet flowen..i think he gives you an item sometimes..

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 8, 2003, 09:56 PM
to masterjoel

it is possible. if it isnt you do 100 runs and tell everyone that you didnt find it. if not just go along with the post and try any possible way to find it.

also every enemy has there own drop therefor that theory is irrealevent. only one to drop "FLOW" dna would be OLGA FLOW himself.

everyone is just too friggen lazy to disprove the theory, they just go straight to the fact that it isnt possible.

well i myself will be trying my hardest to find the dna while trying to ignore the post about not being able to find it.

IF i find it i will pm every one in here that i did and not tell the nonbeleivers considering they are too lazy to try anything.

Larloc
Aug 9, 2003, 03:10 AM
i was the one who posted that i found it while playin' offline multiplayer with my friends. the Yellowboze HUcast was P1. i dunno if it was hacked or not. but i was happy cuz he gave me a Dark Bridge!

Butoden
Aug 9, 2003, 03:59 AM
I have red all your replies but my question isn't answered: What to do with Olga Flow.

Neoluke12
Aug 9, 2003, 05:52 AM
My mate has found a few he is coming over today and we are going olga flow hunting HAHAHAHA.

Neoluke12
Aug 9, 2003, 06:00 AM
As a matter of fact he's a yelloboze too mmmmmmm.... have to keep trying im only lv 101 and flow could kill me a hundred times over but as my mate is lv 140+ (seen him 2 weeks ago) then I think ill just hide behind him for saftey. Also im a force and they seem to get more luck (not stat) than other classes so I dunno but maybe its got to do with class and if you couldn't get it then psoworld would not have confirmed it so it is avalible. they have screenshots of the weps that yo get themselves and master of the dragons DONT GIVE UP IT IS OUT THERE!!!

Butoden
Aug 9, 2003, 06:01 AM
Dang I am only level 27! I need to buckle up! >_<

Firocket1690
Aug 9, 2003, 08:18 AM
On 2003-08-09 04:01, Butoden wrote:
Dang I am only level 27! I need to buckle up! >_<

.... it only drops off ULTIMATE olga ....

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 9, 2003, 11:14 AM
i am not ever going to give up until beating olga makes me lv 200. lol

this is going to be hell but i am willing to bear the pain and kill him off as many as it takes for my dark flow.

LoreSeeker
Aug 9, 2003, 11:37 AM
Dark Flow is near useless... Sure, it has a huge ATP bonus (more than a fully ground Tsumi), but it CAN'T COMBO. Neither can the Dark Meteor. Dark Bridge is the only one worth having because it cuts TP costs as much as the Psycho Wand, but it has some issues as well (status ailments).

Larloc
Aug 9, 2003, 06:48 PM
has anyone ever thought of trying to wear a full set of Flowen's stuff? like the armor, shield, and a sword. then try to let the his sword land on you at the end of the boss fight with Olga?

(don't burn me!!!)

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 9, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-08-09 16:48, Larloc wrote:
has anyone ever thought of trying to wear a full set of Flowen's stuff? like the armor, shield, and a sword. then try to let the his sword land on you at the end of the boss fight with Olga?

(don't burn me!!!)

the sword thing doesn't sound like it would work, but the flowens set might... someone try it, all i have is the sword (9 star, and the model that made mick co. famous) and the shield o.o oh, and im too weak for ult seabed XD

Lucas2k4
Aug 9, 2003, 07:20 PM
Maybe.......it random! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

TheTrueJanus
Aug 9, 2003, 08:00 PM
Ok, now I understand people want to get the Olga Flow DNA because of it's rarity, but there's no point in doing all this just to get one of the Dark weapons. I've tried all three (loaned dupes to see how they worked), and they're not that great. The Dark Meteor is bad (got hit more than I hit the enemies), the Dark Bridge is ok, but Psycho Wand is FAR better (Bridge doesn't boost Ra techs, Psycho does), and the Dark Flow is all right, but you need really high ATA to actually hit things and do good damage, and the special is cool looking, but useless in Ultimate because you risk dying too often. I would try hunting for the DNA, but I would have no use for it because I would only want to get it to say 'hey, look, it is possible' and nobody would believe me. The weapons you make from it are bad...there's many alternatives to them.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 9, 2003, 08:48 PM
I am fed up with people saying you can't get it. This is because you will not get it or may not get it on your first 1-2 runs try 50 or 60 runs and you MAY get lucky, I just want to prove to everyone that it can be had from Olga Flow and I want to try the DNA on other weapon types like Gladius, Ripper, Raygun to see if other weapons can be made.

And besides where better to go than the seabed?? plenty of EXP since Olga gives you 360000, the stronger you get the weaker he becomes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Oh and the sword landing on your character thing, Flowen's sword landed or impaled my HUmar's foot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-09 18:51 ]</font>

Coxy
Aug 10, 2003, 11:17 AM
On 2003-08-07 17:17, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
Today me and slicer238 figured out something.

the red weapons spell out heathcliff. so maybe if you had it in your inventory spelling that out and beat him on ult. it would give the dna.

somebody check this out.

you obviously havent read all the other countless posts about the red weapons spelling out the name then, its all old news. and it doesnt matter what you have in your inventory, all drop rates are 'supposedly' random so just keep trying until you get it, that is if its possible to get it YET

neo9376
Aug 10, 2003, 05:34 PM
I know that the parastic gene flow makes the dark weapons but is that the same as olga flow dna if it isn't then how could it make the dark weapons. i have a parasitic gene flow and can dupe it but i need someone that is at a high enough level to make the dark weapons so we can test if there are any other dark weapons

LoreSeeker
Aug 10, 2003, 06:52 PM
Neo... Never, EVER, advertise that you want to dupe an item like this for actual use. Bad. Evil.

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-08-09 18:00, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Ok, now I understand people want to get the Olga Flow DNA because of it's rarity, but there's no point in doing all this just to get one of the Dark weapons. I've tried all three (loaned dupes to see how they worked), and they're not that great. The Dark Meteor is bad (got hit more than I hit the enemies), the Dark Bridge is ok, but Psycho Wand is FAR better (Bridge doesn't boost Ra techs, Psycho does), and the Dark Flow is all right, but you need really high ATA to actually hit things and do good damage, and the special is cool looking, but useless in Ultimate because you risk dying too often. I would try hunting for the DNA, but I would have no use for it because I would only want to get it to say 'hey, look, it is possible' and nobody would believe me. The weapons you make from it are bad...there's many alternatives to them.

Ahem...Dark Bridge and Psycho Wand are equaly good, Dark Bridge boosts the effects of Grants and Megid...haveing a FOnewearl with lv 30 megid, and Dark Bridge is liek having a lv 33 Megid..
Dark Flow is cool for its special...
Dark Meteor is cool becuase it has 2 types of attacks on one Gun..
They are all fairly decent, but i think Dark Bridge is the best...

Larloc
Aug 11, 2003, 04:54 AM
don't you hate it when peeps around here spread dupes of an item that is really hard to get? i sure do. also, i dont believe those percents that were shown on that one japanese site about rares. it just seems like pure crap to me.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 11, 2003, 08:12 AM
a load of it. the dna was like .123234234 something and something from gibbles was like .0001122323

MAKES NO SENCE MAN

LightningShiro
Aug 11, 2003, 08:45 AM
you obviously havent read all the other countless posts about the red weapons spelling out the name then, its all old news. and it doesnt matter what you have in your inventory, all drop rates are 'supposedly' random so just keep trying until you get it, that is if its possible to get it YET

I think he meant the FLOWENS GEAR, having it equipped and then beating Olga.

Little off topic, on DC i think Falz dropped items sometimes but i havent got a single one now on the XB version could anyone explain why?

rena-ko
Aug 11, 2003, 10:22 AM
according to the japanese drop chart site mentioned above, falz drops ricos earrings, red ring or ricos glasses, depending on ID (whitill has the best chance).

i'll try my luck now and then, but i wont focus on obtaining dna and the ring...

i still think just slaying them doesnt give you a weapon but well, you never know...

(seeing as how one ruins run gives around 190k of exp, i'll be lvl 180 before i find that stuff, which would be my own set maximum)

good luck to myself and everyone else attempting

edit: um... wordaltering typo? something like that, no big deal though

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-08-12 05:09 ]</font>

Larloc
Aug 11, 2003, 07:26 PM
PSO CAN BE SO CRUEL TO US LEGIT PEEPS!!!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 11, 2003, 07:54 PM
i am not going to give up on this. I might go back to the sea bed tonite.

PJ
Aug 11, 2003, 08:16 PM
Hmmmm... what to hunt for...

Parasitic Gene Flow 1.5625%

or

Kamui 0.3173828125%

o_O I wanna know how they think Olga Flow DNA is EASIER to find than a Kamui? Pretty messed...

DOG21313
Aug 11, 2003, 08:44 PM
I don't know, but I've heard lots of things that say bosses drop things easier than regular enemies. I would think because of that percentage that if you did Ult. Dark Flow about 100 times (maybe 98 or so) That you will usually found it by then, but since the drop rates for things are independant, that may not be true, but if you haven't found it after that many Seabed runs, you still sure have gained a whole lota exp!

Larloc
Aug 11, 2003, 10:42 PM
so far i have done only 36 runs by myself offline with my Skyly HUmar level 151. then i did 20 runs with my cousin's level 160 FOnewearl. on our 56th run i saw a red box BUT my cuz played a joke on me by dropping a photon drop in the center of the dome thingy. i was sad. oh yeah! it is so hard playin offline multiplayer with the lag and the split-screens. but at least we can communicate with each other. (ME 1st PLAYRRR)

my stuff:

weapon: sealed j-sword, heaven's punisher,lavis blades armor:sacred cloth
shield:KASAMI (yay!)
mag:sato (5/149/46/0
units:god-2pow,1battle,1body

btw: i am only offline. (this was kinda long)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Larloc on 2003-08-13 18:32 ]</font>

Larloc
Aug 13, 2003, 08:36 PM
oh yeah! those delbiters, deldelpths, and morfos'can drop OLGA's DNA. i figured that out from reading those analysis thingys in the game. it said that they were made from the Dna from those scientists that made Olga.

just wanted to let you know =)

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 08:43 PM
considering they are not olga flow and they have there own drops that is not really a good idea to try.

Slicer238
Aug 13, 2003, 08:46 PM
This topic is still here o.O.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 08:49 PM
Its convinently packed away to the side

Slicer238
Aug 13, 2003, 08:52 PM
geez let it die already, put a bullet into its head geez.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 08:55 PM
well yes it could go but it should stay for the people who find it

Slicer238
Aug 13, 2003, 08:58 PM
Yes, well maybe if some people stop posting here it would. *looks at MoD*

neo9376
Aug 14, 2003, 01:16 PM
Sorry bout my previous post i didn know it was wrong i made a topic like that but deleted it and forgot about this one lol so my apologies.