PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play on the PC

brak1
Aug 7, 2003, 07:49 PM
I have been playing the PC demo lately and I am wondering where to get the full version. (I have the GCN version but I am afraid to get corrupted.) By the way does it cost anything to play the PC version online.

K9999
Aug 7, 2003, 09:04 PM
where did you get the PC demo? And is it only like the forest or something heh.

brak1
Aug 7, 2003, 10:07 PM
I got the game at http://www.fileshack.com (I think thats the right spelling) I also think you can get it off Kazaa. You can go online its the network trial. The only problem is you cant save.

primer567
Aug 7, 2003, 10:12 PM
There is a patch to save your characters.

satoshi1
Aug 7, 2003, 10:26 PM
You can also download the full version and crack it so that you can go on the trial servers and play with the trial people and full version people who have also cracked it. I'm not gonna say where to get the crack or the full version (it's a download though), as that is against the forum rules.

primer567
Aug 7, 2003, 11:10 PM
Its not really warez, that version is basically the demo with a couple more files so you can save, etc...its only like 125MB.

Ramsey
Aug 8, 2003, 12:08 AM
I dont wanna be banned but you can get it off ....
Check the forums
They have lots of hacks, a new one lets you play as Sonic, Kunkles, Tails, Red Ring Rico, and a Ninja. Along with you being level 999 or lower. Change your name whenever you want ect.

IF IT DOSENT WORK TRY MY WEBSITE
( .. ) IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS, THATS WHEN I PUT IT UP.
-Ramsey

EDIT: First your posting where to get warez, and second your website actually rips our full html including even the theme colors. You will be banned, plus I reported you for theft to freewebs.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-08-08 16:34 ]</font>

brak1
Aug 8, 2003, 06:16 PM
Thanks alot. .... doesnt work so I'll wait and download it off your site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-08-08 16:34 ]</font>

eRUPT
Aug 8, 2003, 06:36 PM
You guys even stated in this thread that its against the rules to post warez and you still post and promote? ok right.

Anyhow if you want the Legitimate PC Version goto http://shop.himeya.com