PDA

View Full Version : You're not a sinow.

Quo
Aug 7, 2003, 08:23 PM
I hate the sinows in Ep 2. They shouldn't even be called sinows. They don't look like sinows, they don't act like sinows. They look like garanzes with legs. they only act like sinows in the fact that they jump and fall from ceilings. Do you think they should rename them.

ryomakuriyami
Aug 7, 2003, 09:02 PM
The name of this poll made me laugh because I thought of a HUmar walking over to a FOmarl in the mines and the FOmarl starts attacking the HUmar and after about half an hour she says, "Hey, you're not a sinow."

s.TiNgEr
Aug 7, 2003, 09:52 PM
leave em alone. Sinows have feelings too ya know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

vegeta000110
Aug 7, 2003, 09:57 PM
But they do annoying things that only Sinows would do!

Dbc
Aug 8, 2003, 01:30 AM
they are the bigger version of a sinow, but there attacks are basically the same punch punch punch punch jump back go invisible or temporary invicibility, they are just like sinow red/blues im sure the sinow spigell does s/d

joluh
Aug 8, 2003, 01:47 AM
The name of this poll made me laugh because I thought of a HUmar walking over to a FOmarl in the mines and the FOmarl starts attacking the HUmar and after about half an hour she says, "Hey, you're not a sinow."

hahahaha that was funny XD

Infested_Madcat
Aug 8, 2003, 02:52 PM
wouldnt it be cool if we could get there arms and make a sinow fists or somthing like that? like what u can do with sinow r/b/g? and dont you h8 it when they turn invisable? its a pain in the arse ya know

Octavian
Aug 8, 2003, 03:45 PM
Oh, you mean like sinow berrils hands -_-.....

joluh
Aug 8, 2003, 03:54 PM
it's easy to find them, but tricky too, exept in seabed where they are a pain in the ass, but with my old HUmar i use to cast barta and they become visible... i don't know if that works with other techs since i only used that and resta... but know with my HUnewearl... =D

Dbc
Aug 8, 2003, 04:02 PM
zonde works the best because it tracks them and makes them visible, even though it does no damage

Kanore
Aug 8, 2003, 06:34 PM
Gifoie/Rabarta/Rafoie > Zonde

Gifoie works most effectively.

ryomakuriyami
Aug 8, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-08-08 12:52, Infested_Madcat wrote:
wouldnt it be cool if we could get there arms and make a sinow fists or somthing like that? like what u can do with sinow r/b/g? and dont you h8 it when they turn invisable? its a pain in the arse ya know

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=242&sortby=class

rena-ko
Aug 9, 2003, 07:43 AM
megid works great on sinows.