PDA

View Full Version : Whoa Nar Lilies

5M0K35CR33N
Aug 7, 2003, 08:34 PM
I was just running through the caves with my Pinkal FOmar when I saw a little red to the left of my screen. I turn and I see a Poison and Nar lily, so I kill the lilies and the Nar drops a red box. Knowing it's crap I don't even bother to look at it. But then once I got to Caves 2 I see another Nar Lily. I've only seen like 5 Nar Lilies so I think that this was just cool. It also dropped an Ice Staff:Dagon. I'm starting to feel like this Ice/Fire Staff crap is just the Pinkals Club of Loconium/Mace of Adaman...

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 08:35 PM
Just wait until Vhard. You'll be wanting those Nar Lilys with a Pinkal.

They drop God/Mind.

5M0K35CR33N
Aug 7, 2003, 08:38 PM
Yeah that would be nice. I'm guessing after a while FOmars get to where they pretty much have to use techs? I could be wrong. But right now hes all melee.

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 08:42 PM
Nah, If you raise a FOmar to be Melee, he can be just as effective as some of the hunters out there.

But my FOmar is more into the Techs, I got him a God/Mind with my Pinkal, I plan to get a few more myself.

Weif
Aug 7, 2003, 10:45 PM
ya, im legit and cant get any more god/minds (NO NAR LILYS!!!) but my FOmar is 40 and with my only pumped mag he can barely use a double saber but it works (and well) at least until i finish with my mind Rati

Kojiro_
Aug 8, 2003, 01:24 AM
Yeah. My FOmar is stuck on Hard right now. He doesn't have enough HP to withstand a swipe from DF's 3rd form. I'll have to level him up, and equip him with some General/HP units.

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 8, 2003, 12:07 PM
Ive had my FOmarl at lvl 12 for over a month, but i dont play her. I really should get the little munchkin into atleast hard so i can play with my friends!