PDA

View Full Version : Would it be worth it?

Storme
Aug 7, 2003, 09:36 PM
What if Sega made Episode 1&2 ver. 1.3 (Not that they would)?
They could take out all known ways to dupe, the double save feature, and even fix a few more of the other bugs.
It would be like the first recall in Japan, and all we would do is trade the discs for the new version.

The Pros
-No more duping
-No corruption
-Less bugs/ glitches

The Cons
-You would have to start over, from level 1. All new items and everything.

So here's the question:
Would it be worth it to move on to a new version of Episode 1&2, without duping or corruption, but with all new characters?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Storme on 2003-08-07 19:37 ]</font>

vegeta000110
Aug 7, 2003, 10:03 PM
Actually, I think that since it would be pretty much the same game, you would be able to use your original data if it ever happened. I partially agree only because I'm a legit offline. It would be a pain in the rear end if I would have to wait 6-8 weeks, pay S&H, and restart just because alot of other people aren't playing legitly. Besides, there WILL be some people who will keep their original copies just so they can show off.

DOG21313
Aug 7, 2003, 10:25 PM
What if they made it like version 1 to 2 on dreamcast, where you could transfer your character? But anyways, I'd actually be willing to start over so I wouldn't have to worry about corruption, I've had it happen to me.

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:28 PM
i think it would be fun to start over, the first day of the new rerelease everyone would be lvl 1 with shitty mags, sabers and ordinary hand guns, it would be like a race to see who could get to hard first, and those ppl that got to ult first would be known for there insane lvling