PDA

View Full Version : Grants or Megid?

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:12 PM
Which one do you like most?

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:20 PM
Megid is in the lead! Yay! Megid is the pimp of all spells!

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:20 PM
well becuase of my FOnewearl i like Megid, its lvl 30 and penetrates WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its funny to see boomas fall to my merci MWAHAHAHAH

but if i were a FOmarl i think grants cuz of the bonus

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 10:29 PM
My FOnewearls Megid. She looks so cute when she casts the black orb of evilness. Did I say that out loud?

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:33 PM
megid is so cool with FOnewearl, kill everything...hehehehehe >:D

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 10:39 PM
Right the megid the megid. I didn't say anything about the FOnewearl *shifty eyes*

Blade21
Aug 7, 2003, 10:43 PM
Grants is better. . . But my guns are better. Cry Havoc, and let slip the rappies of war!!!

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:43 PM
still..i think megid is the pimp of all spells...

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:45 PM
i said techs..not guns..but having a confuse bomb with an android and confusing 2 enemies and letting fight is awsome to see...but megid is still cooler... -_O

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:46 PM
megid is just death, at lvl 30 its like almost a gurantee you'll kill what you aimed at!

*aims at blade21*

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:48 PM
go eviltwin!!
I think PSOW should make a Quiz of "What Technique are you?" I would take it, and probably get Megid...hehehe >:D

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:51 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanna take that quiz, i will be megid as well

DEATH TO ALL!!!!!1111!!1!!

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:53 PM
Megid!!!
Thou shall die from thy Darkness, thou shall die from thy hatred, thou shall die from thy Megid....
lol...bored..lol

Megid rules!

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
yah....me...to....BLACK SPHERE OF DEATH!!!MEGID!! oooppppsss.... i just killed blade21, oh look ragol seems to be absorbing his body, guess i dont need this garbage bag to dispose of the body, ill just put if over my head......

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
AHHH!!! Who is voting for Grants..how dare they! MEGID ASSAULT!! Ramegid >:P Nuclear Explosion of Megid..oh..you died..now i get to dance on your corpe while i spread my darkness on the world..^_^

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:09 PM
that would be sooooo cool, could you imagine something like gimegid and ramegid, that would make forces unstopable, not that they arent already

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 11:11 PM
I think Ragrants would be a nice addition. Think of it like the Heavens Punisher special, or if you haven't seen that, Dark Falz Second/Third form attack.

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:12 PM
yeah..geez.me and my friend were playing 4 player with 2 of my other frineds, and they were hunters..we caused so much lag from rafoie and megid...and the hunter that needed lving up didnt lv up..only me and the other force lvd up..lol

Kadou
Aug 7, 2003, 11:14 PM
Thy fear shall consume thy soul, and thine emptiness shall devour thy mind, and in the blackest of states shalt thou attempt Megid, and it will please thee. But lo, thy Megid is faulted, and thine opponents light shall defeat thee. May Grants reign eternal.
Er, yeah. I'm sort of tired and sort of bored. Grants is better, at least up until level 25.

At least my Old English was written correctly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-08-07 21:17 ]</font>

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:17 PM
screw you Kadou Ill MEGID YO ASS!!

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:18 PM
Thou Grants Fizzles for thy Darkness reigns supreme in thy soul, thou shall suffer Ramegid, for thy Ramegid shall destroy thy enemy...

Megid is the pimp of all techs, Grants is just the hoe...

Bit
Aug 7, 2003, 11:20 PM
What I don't understand is..

Why does Ultimate Falz get a higher level Grants? And a lower level Megid? His Megid is so weak..

Hmm

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:21 PM
because if it was any higher..it would be better than grants...Megid is better..thanks Bit for pointing that out...

Blade21
Aug 7, 2003, 11:32 PM
Please. . . . By the time it takes you to conjour up your little "death spell" my photon bullet went through your skull.

Next force in line please! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:42 PM
I hate you all

and ur puny little photon bullet did nothing, shadows cant be hit...

OniTatsujin
Aug 7, 2003, 11:52 PM
look at the facts people!!
Grants cost about 90 TP at lv 30 and is slow at casting, just to be accurate...
Megid, cost about 60 TP at lv 30, and faster in casting, may not always kill, but the speed of the makes up for that...but lv 30 Megid has a really rerally high kill chance rate

ShadowFOrce
Aug 8, 2003, 12:01 AM
Grants owns you and your drakness

Orange_Coconut
Aug 8, 2003, 12:02 AM
There is only one time when Grants (at the same level as Megid) is better. That would be when the enemies have a high Dark Resistance.

Grants is nice since it deals major damage, but is horrible since it costs so much. It's not a bad tech, it just has it's downsides.

As for Megid, although it may be fast some enemies are practically immune to it (especially in Ultimate). That lowers it's cheapness (because if the enemies did not have such resistances to dark then Megid would be ultimate). Also it does have a good ability if you're using a FOnewearl or some wand that I can't remember which allows it to pierce.

Also I think it's FOmarl (correct me if I'm wrong) who has a really nice boost on Grants 1.5x(?). With the Caduceus that's (I think) 1.7x damage. I dunno, I find that nifty.

They're both good techs, it's all a matter of place and preferrence.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 12:03 AM
Megid is #1 i dont care what you say, my megid will destroy your Grants, fool, i am Darkness, Darkness will overcome the light!! And destroy You!

TangledWeb3917
Aug 8, 2003, 12:16 AM
megid by far ... gota love seabed! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 12:26 AM
Thank you!

ChokingVictim
Aug 8, 2003, 01:10 AM
level 160 something fomar... short of battle mode i only use each spell in a very limited capacity...

grants- during the dark falz preshow game darvant bonanza..

megid- morfos's in seabed...

that's really about it, grants is great but very tp hungry, megid can be useful... but lack of consistency really downgrades much of the usefulness, at least for me..

so to be honest they both suck really... cept battle mode... but then it's almost a matter of them being obscenely cheap tactics... specially when you can cast grants around corners and such... if i pop on a dark bridge, put my mind gear on i can kill most characters 120 or less with one shot in battle mode.. i don't even wanna know what a fomarl with max mst and a bridge can do

Lunus
Aug 8, 2003, 02:51 AM
Grants is good in the beginning. Megid sucks when you first get it. It never works. Later on though I can see how Megid would be better, but until Keltha (FOmarl) gets higher than LV10 Megid, it's Grants all the way for me.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 02:52 AM
true..like i just got lv 30 megid today, and it works about 99% of the time with my fonewearl...its so cool!

Zelgadis
Aug 8, 2003, 12:48 PM
Source of all souls which dwell in eternal and infinite. Everlasting flame of blue, let the power hidden in my soul be called forth from the Infinite. Ra Tilt (Grants) My favorite spell. Though up until recently my megid was only level 18 so I never used it. Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond the flow of blood, Buried in the stream of time where your power grows I pledge myself to darkness. Let the fools who stand before me be destroy by the power you and I possess. Dragon Slave. (Megid) Though I never used megid cause it was low. It's now level 30 and I'm gonna test it out on ruins ult.

Monomate
Aug 8, 2003, 02:47 PM
whats wrong wit you people??? Megid is so much better than Grants! (of course this has nothing to do with the fact that Megid is dark type and I'm the God of Darkness...)

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 02:49 PM
Yay! so true deathscythe...lol
Megid is the best!

tornado216
Aug 8, 2003, 04:12 PM
The way I see it, is that in ultimate mode, a lot of the enemies can cast megid. Everyone hates it when you see that Hildetorr you've been searching for, and then he Megids you. Megid is far superior, at least at higher levels. My Force's megid sucks, but it's only level 7, so that explains that.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 08:40 PM
Yeah, thats probably why soem people hate, because monsters in Ultimate use it, but to me, that just shows how worthy Megid is...i tested out the lv 30 megid..fun fun fun..^_^ they die so quickly...

PABLOparavida
Aug 8, 2003, 08:47 PM
Grants is better unless you have a high lv megid then megid all the way.

ryomakuriyami
Aug 8, 2003, 08:59 PM
Megid makes things so that they're not alive any more. And ya gotta love that.

umbrella
Aug 8, 2003, 09:12 PM
It seems everyone is raving about Megid, yet Grants has more votes.
*Clicks on Grants*
Grants is the best...... mm.............
My light arrows will purge your darkness anyday.
WATAH!

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 09:16 PM
and your a fOnewearl...i hope your not using grants a lot..Megid is better..and FOnewearls have a boost on megid..you have a FOnewearl..YOU TRAITOR!!!

PS: Havent seen you on for awhile Umbrella...

umbrella
Aug 8, 2003, 10:00 PM
I DO NOT HAVE A FONEWEARL!
I did.... she is cool........ got bored though..... I have a FOmarl now if that answers your rants http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
and yeah, I just got back from camping!
fun stuff.........
and I got online like an hour ago too!

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 10:02 PM
lcuky little...
oh..a FOmarl..ok..sorry...
but how could you guys like the TP hungry Grants?

Lucas2k4
Aug 8, 2003, 10:04 PM
I did. Grant is fun to kill another Human player. It never misses!

umbrella
Aug 8, 2003, 11:08 PM
TP Hungry.......
it's not that bad....
level 30 megid = 60
level 30 grants = 90

30 mana.........
can't hurt too much >.<

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 11:09 PM
So...its still 30 TP man...lol..Grants isnt that bad, what i really meant to ask id WWhich do yuo think is funner to use?

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 05:45 PM
Megid is funner!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^;

ChokingVictim
Aug 9, 2003, 06:42 PM
coughfunnercough?

me fail english? that's unpossible!

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 06:43 PM
me dont not need skool
XD
lol
funner..its a word..i think...

Dragon_Ash
Aug 9, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-08-08 00:52, OniTatsujin wrote:
true..like i just got lv 30 megid today, and it works about 99% of the time with my fonewearl...its so cool!

Where did you find the level 30 disk??

I always use Megid, especially in very-hard mode (not ultimate mode until higher http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

I love that sound it makes when you cast it, sounds like dead people moaning, but grants takes ages to cast and in ultimate mode, most enemies can run up to you and stop you casting it!!

I like the fact that I kill Ob lilies with it. Heh heh that'll teach em http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 08:14 PM
::blink blink:: uhh
i was lucky...

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 09:07 PM
MeGiD RuLeS! Why is it that monsters on Ultimate use Megid? Becasue Megid is the best kcik @$$ spell!

Maki_Nomiya
Aug 10, 2003, 08:38 AM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegiiiiiiid!!!! (cast megid spell at ppl who vote grants) ,sure i change ur mind http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MAGusZ87
Aug 10, 2003, 09:34 AM
hmm i just like both
GRANTS
:never misses (unless u use resta dodge r sumthing)
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifoes insane dmg to most monsters (except Ult, duh)
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifoesn't cost that much (50-70 r so) when u've got over 1500 tp
:looks cool

MEGID
:can penetrate and hit more than 1 enemy
:at lv 30, it almost always kills (except Ult, duh)
:costs less than GRANTS (30-50 r so)
:looks cool

it's just a matter of opinion, although, killing stuff in 1 hit everytime is almost cheating (holds true for both spells)

clance
Aug 10, 2003, 10:56 AM
On 2003-08-07 22:03, OniTatsujin wrote:
Megid is #1 i dont care what you say, my megid will destroy your Grants, fool, i am Darkness, Darkness will overcome the light!! And destroy You!

I think you should STFU megid is loosing by 5 votes!

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 01:26 PM
On 2003-08-10 08:56, clance wrote:

On 2003-08-07 22:03, OniTatsujin wrote:

I think you should STFU megid is loosing by 5 votes!

i dotn give a ---- about votes, and megid does kill in ultimate...use like a demonic fork or evil curst, or better yet, use a Dark Bridge, but hey, you didn't know that, cause you dont look at the damn facts...

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 09:01 PM
MeGiD RuLeS!!!!!
bleh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Silmarwen
Aug 10, 2003, 09:09 PM
I light the insta-kill!!

Yippie Skippy

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 09:11 PM
AHH! You picked Grants! SUFFER!
MeGiD MeGiD!
MEGID! X_X

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 10:56 PM
why do yuo people choose grants..are you making me feel bad out of spite?

Pyrus
Aug 11, 2003, 10:07 AM
Megid is a waste of TP unless it is level 30 or somewhere close to that.

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 10:08 AM
well no s---
im talking about if they both were lv 30, which one would be funner to use and useful!?

Da_Wrecka
Aug 13, 2003, 03:40 PM
Megid rules all in Episode 2 games. I was irritating my friends (One a L155 HUnewearl, the other a L194 RAcast) because I was scoring KOs left and right with my Megid. The RAcast (who knows who he is, though I doubt he reads these boards) even went so far as to comment that I was supposed to be giving them chance to hit the nasties. ^_^ Think I managed to score one or two double-KOs too, thanks to the LOVELY penetrating Megid

Moral: FOnewearls with L30 Megid own, and don't you forget it.

Shadowfan7
Aug 13, 2003, 06:49 PM
Medid all the way =D

Anyone seen the Megid in PSIV? It's cool but it isn't the same color.