PDA

View Full Version : GC: Do a lil dance?

DoobySnacks
Aug 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
hey....i saw some one doing a lil dance...or a couple of em, and i wanna do em it looks so funny

tiltnkirby26
Aug 7, 2003, 11:01 PM
I think you mean the lobby actions. You need a keyboard to do it...wish I had one.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 7, 2003, 11:44 PM
Me too!! They are kind of hard to find. Well a good one anyway....

Orange_Coconut
Aug 7, 2003, 11:48 PM
Make a little l-... Oh wait, the keyboards don't have that option :/

Yeah actually, I've been longing to get my hands on a keyboard ever since I got the game online. The dance is one of many actions your character can perform. It's really nifty, plus it's easier and faster to type.

Layrinn
Aug 8, 2003, 04:15 AM
It's not so hard to find a good keyboard solution. =3

Of course, I may be a little baised in this matter. If you're interested in a PC to GC keyboard adapter, feel free to check out my website. (the first link in my sig) Also, the person who assisted me in developing the program code, NA2, is currently selling some adapters on eBay. Check out Item number: 3039426242 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039426242).

There are plenty of other options out there, too. A few domestic, but most are foreign. If my adapter doesn't interest you, a few minutes searching the web should turn up plenty of alternatives... but none quite as good as mine. ^.~

Hope this helps. =) PM me if you have any questions.

NeoLon
Aug 8, 2003, 11:01 AM
i wanna do that too, i keep asking my dad to buy me a keyboard but he hasn't yet and it's too expencive for me...well accually i do have enough money but why buy it myself when i can get my dad too lol

Solidus_Snake
Aug 8, 2003, 11:24 AM
Exactly lol when one can buy it for you why buy it yourself i love that

Garanz2
Aug 8, 2003, 11:30 AM
I can't be bothered to get a keyboard, seeing as the only game that supports the hardware at the moment is PSO. Maybe if other games came out which were keyboard compatible, but thats probably a long way off.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 8, 2003, 12:56 PM
Do you like have to have a keyboard to play, well I know you don't have to have one but does it suck all the fun out of the game if you don't have one?

Pastullio
Aug 8, 2003, 01:01 PM
i don't have a keyboard and i still like the game, it would be nice if i had a keyboard though

ShadowFOrce
Aug 8, 2003, 01:24 PM
well that's just dandy

satoshi1
Aug 8, 2003, 01:26 PM
A keyboard is USEFUL, but not REQUIRED. But, once you get it, you'll wonder how you ever got along with out it. Even if PSO is the only game that supports the keyboard, it's still worth getting one. There will be other games in the future (hopefully others besides PSO Ep3..).

st4pl3s
Aug 8, 2003, 04:39 PM
just wondering.... if you use F1-12 to dance moves right.... then why cant you select them from the gamecube typing screen?? i dont know im not online yet but just wondering?

clance
Aug 8, 2003, 04:48 PM
At the car wash, yeaaaaaa yeaa, at the car wash yea http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ... OOOOH lobby actions I dont have a keyboard so I don't know it used to be somthing like alt F1-F12 on the dreamcast but it probably different now...

K9999
Aug 8, 2003, 05:04 PM
uhh can't GC people just hold R and whatever brings up the shortcut button to dance? Works on XBOX and since its a port....

PABLOparavida
Aug 8, 2003, 11:16 PM
I don't know much about this subject but I think it's a keyboard and you just push a bunch of buttons and you dance. It looks so cool I want a keyboard.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 8, 2003, 11:25 PM
Me 2!! I wanna dance, WHEEEEEEE