PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take me to get tired of PSO now that my HUc

Castoth
Aug 8, 2003, 02:20 AM
Decided to have one of my characters go unlegit to see how it feels to play from the other side. Also hoping that this kills off my PSO addiction, at least until Episode III comes since this version has gone to hell for the most part. Would give time for other games/things in general at least.

jt
Aug 8, 2003, 07:58 AM
u can try all u like but once ur legit u always have that feeling of staying legit...

Dragon_Knight
Aug 8, 2003, 10:12 AM
Bub, if you didn't like this game in the first place you would have quit long ago. Duping, mutil equiping, stat maxing. Those will turn you right around and having you play even more. Especaly if your in this game for the rare hunt.

gallaugher
Aug 8, 2003, 11:12 AM
Hoping it kills off your PSO addiction? If you're really hoping to quit then why not just quit?

Reenee
Aug 8, 2003, 12:55 PM
You can't measure boredom.

Butoden
Aug 9, 2003, 07:49 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif If you want to stop playing PSO I suggest you do it on a different way ^_^

Brett
Aug 9, 2003, 08:49 AM
where's the "as fast as I'd be tired of being legit" button? cause that's what I find, it provides just as much entertainment as being legit, but in some people's opinions more, in some peoples opinions, less.

ginko990
Aug 9, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-08-08 08:12, Dragon_Knight wrote:
Bub, if you didn't like this game in the first place you would have quit long ago. Duping, mutil equiping, stat maxing. Those will turn you right around and having you play even more. Especaly if your in this game for the rare hunt.

That makes no sense.

Castoth
Aug 9, 2003, 10:26 PM
The people that voted one week win!

*deletes that character and tries to decide what class to replace him as*