PDA

View Full Version : An intresting thing happend to me last night?

Trunks2345
Mar 23, 2001, 11:38 AM
I was playing a game last night on normal. I was in the forest doing a 3 hit combo on one of the creatures when all of a sudden the camera moved and I was in another part of the level UNDER GROUND!!!! Is this somthing that happenes alot?

Core
Mar 23, 2001, 11:42 AM
Never has happened to me. Its prolly just a glitch.

Trunks2345
Mar 23, 2001, 12:00 PM
I figured that I was just wandering how common it was

_Joe_
Mar 24, 2001, 03:05 AM
Happened once to me in the ruins the camera went nuts and zoomed in on me in a completely different room on the other side of the map. Kinda sucked.

jett862
Mar 24, 2001, 03:09 AM
that just happened to me in ruins. I died and dropped my lavis cannon then boom get teleported.

Jayhovah
Mar 24, 2001, 04:11 AM
This happened to me once too, but it was in the forest. Someone joined my game, and the camera went crazy. I was like stuck in the floor, and I had to use a telepipe to get out.

Then another time, someone joined my game, then right after someone else joined, and the first guy got stuck in the floor, and since he was still on the Pioneer, he had to actually quit to get out.

Weird and wild stuff.

Hunter
Mar 24, 2001, 04:24 AM
ya know.. this might be due to the new 'code' out there that allows people to
walk through walls.. or walk through doors.. 'without any other tricks'. since u said somebody joined your room... i wonder howlong before Sega put's a block on this... because i've read some feedback on the people who are using it. have had the similar problems you have.. and since your sharing the same information.. that 'locked status' could effect the group as a whole... not sure it the code has been officially posted... but this maybe why.

Jayhovah
Mar 24, 2001, 04:39 AM
I shoulda said that this happened to me like 4-5 weeks ago.

So I'm pretty sure that was before all the changes, but I'm not sure.