PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow...

clance
Aug 8, 2003, 09:24 AM
Well, all I can say is I under-estimated the bastard. I went into episode 2 to fight olga for the first time on normal with my lvl 55 RAcast, his first form never touched me, not even a scratch. His second form owned me the bastard killed me in one hit and I had a HP of 356... If he is that hard on normal what on earth is he like on ultimate?!

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 09:28 AM
bring scape dolls for him, and also, the closer you are to olga on second form..the stronger the hit will be...so since you are a ranger, i suggest moving far away...and still be in range of attack, and try to at least take out the little people around his legs, they have some kind of connection with megid i think...

clance
Aug 8, 2003, 09:29 AM
K thanks

Dragon_Knight
Aug 8, 2003, 09:40 AM
If you disable the things that float around Olga his rain of death attack will lose lots of range. Disable both and you'll have to be right under him to be hit by it. Otherwisae you need to be far away.

Zysis
Aug 8, 2003, 09:45 AM
it is the same here too I think i am too low lvl (43 hunewearl) and do not get hit on his 1st form at all then he just stomps and i am dead -_- so what kind of weapon should I use? A booma claw is way too close...

CGoodness
Aug 8, 2003, 09:49 AM
use a gun it takes forever but you wont get hit
i used my humar the first time and killed him with a varista on normal

Aug 8, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-08-08 07:45, Zysis wrote:
it is the same here too I think i am too low lvl (43 hunewearl) and do not get hit on his 1st form at all then he just stomps and i am dead -_- so what kind of weapon should I use? A booma claw is way too close...

Try to use some kind of Handgun with a maximum grind.

I don't know what ID you are, but go for a Bravace, Custom Ray, or Varista.

I'm a lvl 122 HUmar, with 1026 HP... and his Purple Columns from the sky took around half of my life away... maybe 1/3... I dunno to be exact, but it was a big-ole chunk. Somewhere within that range.

And I was using my Red Sword; yes, I was on normal mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 10 on 2003-08-08 07:56 ]</font>

vegeta000110
Aug 8, 2003, 11:44 AM
Grass Assasin's Sabers Can KO him in about 20 hard-hard-hard combos (although the 2nd saber needs to hit every once in a while). Is there ANY way to dodge that Pilla-like (or is it megid?) attack he shoots. I was like 56 or so with my HUnewearl and it OHKO me in one hit.

Anidel86
Aug 9, 2003, 06:35 PM
I was a lv. 56 Ramar with Shot+20 when I defeated him. It took me a little while to kill his second form, but his first form was nothing, I was bitch smacking his ass around. Sorry for the language.