PDA

View Full Version : Ways to level up...

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 02:12 PM
How can i level up my HUnewearl up quickly?

mimicr
Aug 8, 2003, 02:17 PM
Well, I do mines, cause it's easy. again, and again, and again...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif

Neverwinter
Aug 8, 2003, 02:18 PM
Play multiplayer, fun way to level up, they go flyin by.

ginko990
Aug 8, 2003, 02:30 PM
it would help to know what level you are right now.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 8, 2003, 02:30 PM
Make your FOnewearl jump

Neverwinter
Aug 8, 2003, 02:39 PM
I checked his profile...his HUnewarl is Lv 64. OK then since it is not a Lv 64, still play multi.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neverwinter on 2003-08-09 04:21 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 02:47 PM
hahahahahaha..your the 1st to find that out..actually she is lv 13...so far..i just felt like putting 64..dont know why..boredum

steppenwolf
Aug 8, 2003, 03:19 PM
Go online and play in a group, use a technique that'll contact as many badboys as possible to receive more exp. points that way. Also you can see if someone will give you a lord's weapon that steals extra exp. points.
I,ve heard, but not checked, that playing the online quest (retrieve lost item?) you come in contact with more badboys than any other quest, therefore more exp. points.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 03:24 PM
..i dont have online..but im getting it very soon, and i have s-rank mechs with kings ability

colicab
Aug 8, 2003, 03:31 PM
im lvl 48 at mo, i just play mines lots. its quick easy and full of good weps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .. tho i hear theres cheaty ways if u get into the upper seabed in eep2 and fiddle with recoboxes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but its weird and needs a turbo pad thats slow so as not to confuse pso

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 08:39 PM
the reconbox trick? you dont need a turbopad, just need s-rank mechs with kings ability...
and i just lved up twice in 10 minutes ^_^ doing a Caves run to get to mines now im lv 15...

ryomakuriyami
Aug 8, 2003, 09:03 PM
The best way to level up is to hit enemies until they die.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 09:05 PM
well no shit...

Ether
Aug 8, 2003, 10:06 PM
On 2003-08-08 13:24, OniTatsujin wrote:
i dont have online

i have s-rank mechs with kings ability

Whats the point in asking how to lvl if you're going to cheat anyways?

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 10:20 PM
How is it cheating 1st of all...2nd of all..my friends gave me the mechguns, to level up quicker, and i wanted more tips on to level up...

K9999
Aug 8, 2003, 10:24 PM
find lvl up materials and dupe them for fast lvl ups

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 10:25 PM
there is no such thing as lv up mats...

EDIT: and if there was, i am trying to make her legit, not using any duped mats or duped weapons, only using weapons -I- find...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-08-08 20:26 ]</font>

ginko990
Aug 8, 2003, 10:26 PM
At level 15...you can just pay normal at level 15..

christ

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 10:28 PM
true, im just taken my time...i also want to have fun playing her, and i dont really like the ruins, too many death bombs, too many deadly creatures, cant find soem good rares either...or rares i like, besides Ultimate and V.hard, but still, its all about surviving in Ultimate Ruins...

Butoden
Aug 9, 2003, 06:05 AM
I can't tell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif But it seems there is at least 1 player underneath my level here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

OmegaLoser
Aug 9, 2003, 08:03 AM
i'm using a hunewearl currently lvl 158. to level up, i got to the mines and find a circle of candines (or however it is spelled) cast a TP and rafoie the heck out of them, when they die, leaving the center one undamaged, use the TP to return to town. warp back to mines, circle of enemies apear again, cast TP and repeat.
I did NOT come up with this. I read it off another forum, it works ok, but i still need a faster way. Getting 650k exp takes a LONG time. I need to try that rectobax thing. (starts looking for a king mechgun. crap, don't have one)

Butoden
Aug 9, 2003, 12:08 PM
I never tried, but when I kill off enough guys around the red guy, they all dissapear for some reason http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif Is that normal?? Cuz it seems not =^_^=

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 05:47 PM
its normal...it happens to me a lot...

TheDeepForce_5
Aug 9, 2003, 10:57 PM
Just play the f'in game, kill enemies, there that's how you get experience. You shouldn't need help to learn how to level up, thousands of people level up on their own everyday.

Just kill enemies, find what works for you.

Dunedain
Aug 9, 2003, 11:11 PM
Get a uber strong team, and do mines / ruins / soul blade runs. I got loads of experience yesterday on my RAcast doing this.

vegeta000110
Aug 9, 2003, 11:12 PM
Multi Mode is a great way. Hit an enemy and have your friends kill it (or vice versa). Depending on if you just hit the enemy or actually kill it depends on how many EXP you get (even if it's an enemy killing one of it's friends).

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 11:13 PM
Hey dont give me negative thoughts...i am only asking if you know any good ways...geez...dont need to go all PMSy on me...

EDIT: saying this to the guy who told me to play the "f'n game"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-08-09 21:14 ]</font>

TN_Exodus
Aug 10, 2003, 01:26 AM
only weapons you find?, then why did you take the mechguns if you didnt find them?

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 01:27 AM
they arent my primary weapons, and i cant use em any wayz...i need 9 more ATA to use em, and i'll only use em to level up fast

Raziel_Kai
Aug 10, 2003, 01:49 AM
Do the canadine ring trick (if you have a powerful enough Gizonde tech) or do Addicting Food quests until you're strong enough to tackle Dark Falz, open up Hard and do it all over again to get to Very Hard.

I'd much prefer to do quest runs over and over. At least it's better than to accidentally let the slippery red thingy teleport away before you pipe up the Pioneer 2.

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 02:25 AM
Im doing some Addicting Food Quest..wait..crap..i accidentally finished it! NOO!! ><

Raziel_Kai
Aug 10, 2003, 02:47 AM
You could finish the rest of the quests (and get the meseta from them), so when you're done, you will be able to access any of the quests whenever you want, as many times as you want.

MAGusZ87
Aug 10, 2003, 10:03 AM
since this is in context: I've got a FOmar who's having trouble lving up
he's:
Redria
lv 82
most techs around 15-20
can go to Ult Mines offline
has club of zaconium, ice staf:dagon, god/mind, diska of braveman, elysion, soul eater, infernal bazooka
lv200 rati (30/70/35/65)
Valiant Frame 4 slots
a few angel/minds, master/abilities, a dragon/hp, angel/lucks, and general/battles
secret gear
cannot go online, and can only play w/ a 65 HUmar friend
...i think that's all

K9999
Aug 10, 2003, 10:57 AM
You have to be shitting me.

Just get to ult as fast as you can and use the srank kings on a fucking dried out mothvist or if you can unlock Cbed a reboc0x. Jesus seriously lvling up isn't brain surgery.

OR if you are really retarded join a LEGITS ONLY game and use a hacked % wep that ISNT a jsword guld milla to get all the killshots.

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 01:20 PM
On 2003-08-10 00:47, Raziel_Kai wrote:
You could finish the rest of the quests (and get the meseta from them), so when you're done, you will be able to access any of the quests whenever you want, as many times as you want.

well no ----, ive done that before with my HUmar...

and k9999, i am leveling up to get ot ultimate, and i dont have online...yet...