PDA

View Full Version : mag stats

sange
Aug 8, 2003, 10:00 PM
right now my best mag IMO is my nidra with 50 def 50 power 50 dex and 50 mst. im not sure if those mags are considered hack still (they most of the time were on DC) but its not. I found out how to make them easily (for pinkal at least) also i got 2 good photon blasts (the dolphin and sorcerer) except for the resta PB.

*Ahem* anywho in your opinions, think my mag is good? i have others. I hate my mind mag, its that stupid clam and i got a bazzilion of other mags that i havent tampered with. give me suggestions XD

Bit
Aug 8, 2003, 10:03 PM
Make a Rati! If you have a Hunter, Rati are great. You have a balanced Nidra, which is good, But you could easily make a Power/Mind Nidra with barely any effort as well.

There are many Mag Guides you could look through on making Rare Mags,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

Stalfos333
Aug 8, 2003, 10:17 PM
A balanced mag is really not the best way to go. No class needs every stat equally to become an effective fighter, and you CANNOT use both Pow and Mind at the same time. A close in fighter won't be alternating foie and attacking. A "mage" isn't going to taking a crack with his wand.

I don't know if you're at Ult yet, but it's important to capitalize on your strengths once you get there. Early on, you can get away with slipshod play, but come Ult Caves, you are in deep trouble if you can't dispatch enemies fast.

Bit
Aug 8, 2003, 10:19 PM
On 2003-08-08 20:17, Stalfos333 wrote:
A balanced mag is really not the best way to go. No class needs every stat equally to become an effective fighter, and you CANNOT use both Pow and Mind at the same time. A close in fighter won't be alternating foie and attacking. A "mage" isn't going to taking a crack with his wand.

That's not exactly what I was referring to, If that's what your talking about.

I was referring to the easily made Power Nidras, or the easily made Mind Nidras.

Stalfos333
Aug 8, 2003, 10:32 PM
People were asked to evaluate his Nidra, and I did. It's got a lot of waste in it, and makes for an inferior mag. Just about the only class that could even use it, if you opted to make the character absolutely useless, is a FoMar you haven't bothered to specialize.