PDA

View Full Version : Max stating, duping, lv.30 techs (forced glitches) cheating?

Super_Tampon
Aug 8, 2003, 11:52 PM
This douche bag thinks using "forced glitches", such as max stating, lv.30 techs, etc. is not cheating. I personally think it is cheating. Do you agree or disagree? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Reenee
Aug 9, 2003, 12:10 AM
Level 30 Techs? Never heard of that one.

HatakeKakashi
Aug 9, 2003, 12:21 AM
Of Course Its Cheating! >:O

Bit
Aug 9, 2003, 01:30 AM
It's seems as if every day there is a new glitch out that people can use to cruise through the game.

*sigh*

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 02:47 AM
to get lv 30 techs is like maxing out, just use *****/techniques instead...dont ask me how i know, becasue i wont tell you who told me

ChokingVictim
Aug 9, 2003, 03:59 AM
people. you are all no realizing something of dire importance...

'douchebag' as an insult is one word!

whizkid7
Aug 9, 2003, 11:23 AM
Definitley cheating, but do you think the people who do it care that it's cheating?

primer567
Aug 9, 2003, 02:13 PM
Just give it a rest, if he's not harming your character in any way I dont see why you cant leave him alone.

satoshi1
Aug 9, 2003, 02:16 PM
Level 30 techs aren't cheating. They can be found legitimately.

Lucas2k4
Aug 9, 2003, 02:22 PM
I think s/he means getting your characters techs to level 30 without finding the disk.

SC2
Aug 9, 2003, 03:32 PM
I use all those glitches, it makes the game more fun for me. And God of Equip will be realeased, not to say when it will be or where, but hold on GC cuz itsa coming HAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.... sorry just warning you all....

Ragnarok101
Aug 10, 2003, 12:10 AM
What is God of Equip?!?!

primer567
Aug 10, 2003, 01:18 AM
Any class can equip any armor/shield/weapon.

Corey
Aug 10, 2003, 03:13 AM
On 2003-08-09 13:32, SC2 wrote:
I use all those glitches, it makes the game more fun for me. And God of Equip will be realeased, not to say when it will be or where, but hold on GC cuz itsa coming HAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.... sorry just warning you all....

Actually,it already is out.
It just Extremely hard to get and you'll need
(To bad nothing about it shall be told!)

Blade666
Aug 10, 2003, 03:24 AM
U could find 30 techs and i did find alot actually with ppl.

~Blade Master~

Pastullio
Aug 10, 2003, 11:02 AM
why do idiots with too much time on their hands have to find every single bug in a game just because they are too lazy and/or their gamming skills suck????

HOnewearl
Aug 10, 2003, 11:02 AM
I AM TOTALLY NOT AGAINST MAXSTATTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT ON A PERSON THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY DELETE LATER ON. aNOTHER THING IS THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST IT SHOULD JUST DEAL, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY USING A GLITCH THAT SEGA MISSED TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

KingFluff
Aug 10, 2003, 12:59 PM
any type of cheating is stupid. i hate it. i don't play with any kind of cheaters, whether its PSO or anything.

Oh off topic but primer587, shouldn't it be goddess and not god in your sig?.. Nevermind.

ginko990
Aug 10, 2003, 01:07 PM
Its obviously cheating, they are exploiting a glitch in the game that isnt supposed to be exploited nor be there.

monkeyfist
Aug 10, 2003, 01:09 PM
its definetely cheating. people cheat because they suck at the game and have to cheat to feel good about themselves. ninnys i say, ninnys. they wouldnt even last without their precious cheats

kitomaka_ck
Aug 11, 2003, 12:48 PM
Ahem.

Please. People can be such dicks when it comes to this shit. Yes it gets pretty fuckin old after a while when you cheat, but legit can get boring too. All that should matter is if you have fun. Don't have fun when you're playing with cheaters? Stay the hell away from them. Sometimes it's nice to experience something like a nice weapon you may never get to use because you actually have a job. But it's also good to be able to say, "Hey I'm levelX, and I got there without help from cheats and glitches!" Legits don't suck, Dupers don't suck, nobody sucks unless they affect your data and gameplay severely i.e. FSOD-X. Also, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who still thinks they're better than someone else because of their legitamacy/cheating abilities. Come on, we're 13+ mainly, act like you're the least fucking bit mature.

EDIT: And another thing, they don't find the bugs themselves. They just look at a page for 3-4 mnutes and then do it. Ninny my ass! I have a cheat character (57 FOnewearl) and a legit (26 RAmar) and I can hold my own on whatever difficulty I'm high enough to play on, cheats or none.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kitomaka_ck on 2003-08-11 10:53 ]</font>

Super_Tampon
Aug 11, 2003, 05:42 PM
I AM TOTALLY NOT AGAINST MAXSTATTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT ON A PERSON THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY DELETE LATER ON. aNOTHER THING IS THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST IT SHOULD JUST DEAL, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY USING A GLITCH THAT SEGA MISSED TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif
You are never going to delete him. I just told you to on the phone and you had a big hissy fit and said no! You are a BIG retard with you max stat FOnewm and Lv.30 techs you never found.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 11, 2003, 08:32 PM
oooooooooooh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif !HANDBAGS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif sorry couldnt resist

BogusKun
Aug 12, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-08-09 13:32, SC2 wrote:

We were already warned by some crazy ass japanese guy who claims that he hacks.

C:Documents and SettingsuserLocal SettingsTemporary Internet FilesContent.IE5QH2T0HCJfairy_bounce10[1].gif
I just love this pic!!

Guntz348
Aug 12, 2003, 01:30 AM
Ok seriously people put a check on the language. I'm not saying you have to talk like you're choir boys, but please try to watch and cut back on the swearing. Expand your vocabulary, try to get your point across with fresh ideas instead of the same tired old curse words.

Super Tampon, no flaming and no flamebaiting. I don't care if you know the person or not, don't throw personal insults back and forth.

Darthsabe9x9, go spam fresh kills, thats what its there for. Don't spam the regular forums.

I suggest both of you read the forum rules, as it will indeed save you a lot of problems down the road.

http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

Buguskun, you can't link images off your hard drive, you need to to upload them to file host on the internet, and then link to them.