PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy: Christmas Episode (All Time Best Family Guy Mome

Sedyne
Aug 8, 2003, 11:55 PM
OMfg ok so tonight i was chatting with this girl on the phone for about an hour, all of a sudden I open up kazaa and start watching an episode of Family Guy my brother had downloaded. It's the christmas episode...

so after watching this short 15 second scene i start bursting with laughter on the phone, dieing can't even talk, and Lauren asks me if im OK, and asks if she wants to send an ambulence cuz i couldn't even tlak. I was laughing so hard it took me 5 minutes just to get me to be able to tell her I was ok...anyway here's what happaned

Peter's watching TV: Rudolph at the doctors

Doctor: Rudolph we've finally figured out why your nose glows red
Rudolph: Is it because of magic fairy dust?
Doctor: No, it's a tumor
Rudolph: Is it a happy tumor?
Doctor: No, Your going to die
Rudolph: Ohhh...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Reenee
Aug 9, 2003, 12:02 AM
Naw, man, that's got me into that one second giggle. Here, I got one for ya:

It's the FG episode where a tobacco company takes over the workplace of Peter Griffin, a toy company. They brainwash him to get government support, so Peter heads down to Washington and drives in front of the White House where a couple of Democrats and Republicans are hanging out. Peter invites them for a guy's night out, but asks about who they are first.

Peter: So, uh, who are your friends there?
Gov't Dude: Well, here's Al Gore, Jeb Bush, Dick Armey--
*Peter suddenly laughs for about 15 seconds*
Peter (recovering): No, really, what's his name?
Govt' Dude: Dick Armey.
*Peter laughs for another couple of seconds*
Peter (recovering): So...so, what's his wife's name? Vagina Coastguard?
*Peter laughs again and then the Repubs/Demos start laughing too*
*awkward silent moment*
Al Gore: Oh. Oohhhhhh! I get it now.

ginko990
Aug 9, 2003, 12:53 PM
I always liked the part:

Peter: "Rules are ment to be broken!"
*flashback*
Peter is standing in this gigantic empty room with just a button on the wall that says "DO NOT PUSH!". Peter looks around for a second then pushses the button really long and hard. Followed by a Family Guy silence. Then a really short chinese guy comes out fo now where bows and roundhouse kicks Peter in the face.

satoshi1
Aug 9, 2003, 01:13 PM
Kiss Saves Santa! Kiss Saves Santa!!

tornado216
Aug 9, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-08-09 11:13, satoshi1 wrote:
Kiss Saves Santa! Kiss Saves Santa!!

That was a great part. Oh no, Santa's being held by those Pterydactyls! What'll we do? Wait, we all know a Pterydactyl can't stand the screetch of a guitar. *plays loud and high guitar note, Pterydactyls all die* Thanks Kiss!

M3-TriadVisitor
Aug 9, 2003, 07:45 PM
Peter: Okay, you go through the air duct, but there's going to be an invisibale laser grid 3 inches high so you're going to have to squeeze your body to the shape of a household sponge while I distract them and you take the presents.

Brian: Peter can I buy some pot from you?

A07
Aug 9, 2003, 09:13 PM
i liked the episode where meg makes the family go on that reality TV show.. my favorite part in it was when they were interviewing chris and chris says:
My dad took a crap in the neighbors yard and lied about it.
then it flashes to the neighbors (the crippled police cop and his wife) and the cripple guy yells "WE WERE RIGHT! I KNEW IT DAMNIT!"