PDA

View Full Version : Should i stick with my Skyly HUnewearl or re-make her Oran!?

joluh
Aug 9, 2003, 02:43 AM
what do you think?!!? do skyly get nice daggers!?!?

Dbc
Aug 9, 2003, 03:02 AM
keep the skyly she's not much better with daggers then a humar, the animation is almost identical, hucaseal is the best with daggers so go skyly

Neverwinter
Aug 9, 2003, 04:54 AM
SKYLY can find daggers but is better at finding swords, ORAN gets lots of Daggers

Richard
Aug 9, 2003, 05:19 AM
Actually, if it's rare Daggers you're looking for, stick with SKYLY.

SKYLY gets the RED DAGGER, S-RED'S BLADE, and P-ARM'S BLADE. The 3 strongest findable (not including LAVIS BLADE) rare Daggers.

ORAN gets... uh, none of the above, but the TWIN CHAKRAM. The weakest of all (not including 9-star) rare Daggers. Not a very fair trade-off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-08-09 03:21 ]</font>

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 9, 2003, 12:58 PM
Skyly has many excellent finds, Lidar is a skyly and it's great. First off, know that you'll get lots of swords (i have about 12 last survivors and 10 dragon slayers, along with about as many flowens swords). Heh. As far as Ultimate mode goes, they really shine in Caves, CCA, and Seabed. They are one of two ID's that can make Sange and Yasha (Sange - Cave Mil Lilies, Yasha - Temple Indi Belras). They can also make the Double Cannon (Lavis from Ruins Del-D's, Syncesta from Mines Baranz). Like Richard said, Skyly actually finds better daggers in general than Oran. Skyly doesn't have a lot as far as armors go, but they find Luminous Field from Sinow Blues, which can easily be called one of the best armors. Skyly easily finds the Red Sword (found from Govulmers in Ultimate Caves), which is probably the best easily obtainable sword in the game, and is the only ID to find the Chainsawd (a godsend for android hunters, found from Vulmers, also in Ultimate Caves). If you're in the mood for a challenge, Skyly is the only ID that finds the sealed j-sword (CCA Gi Gue). Skyly also finds God/HP (VH Caves Nar Lily) God/Arm (VH Forest Hildeblue) and God/Power (Temple Hildetorr). I hope this helped. All in all, I'd say Skyly is a great ID for Hunters. Keep her as a Skyly, and have fun! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

joluh
Aug 9, 2003, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys, specially newbie XD that helped a lot i'll keep her ^.^

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 9, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-08-09 11:32, joluh wrote:
Thanks guys, specially newbie XD that helped a lot i'll keep her ^.^

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif no problem, and good choice