PDA

View Full Version : My mag is worse than a Pokemon. ^_^;

Kamatz
Aug 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
Seriously! It's evolved six times! Mostly because it's shared between three different characters, but still. ^_^;;
Mag -> Kalki -> Mitra -> Varaha -> Kama -> Bhirava -> Rati

Reenee
Aug 9, 2003, 03:25 PM
Shoulda left it at Bhirava.

Worse than a Pokémon? Have you even played it?

Obscenity
Aug 9, 2003, 04:17 PM
You make it sound like Pokemon is a bad thing.

Edit: No Pokemon evolves six times, btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2003-08-09 14:17 ]</font>

Reece
Aug 9, 2003, 04:20 PM
That dog can evolve into 5 diffrent things tho

Orange_Coconut
Aug 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
I think the reason why he said it was worse than a pokemon is because it evolved 6 times. I mean, that's how I interpret it.

I don't think he's saying it's a bad thing, I think he's using bad in terms of how many evolutions it has had.

Obscenity
Aug 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
On 2003-08-09 14:20, Reece wrote:
That dog can evolve into 5 diffrent things tho

You mean Eevee?

And yes it can, but each Eevee can only evolve once.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2003-08-09 14:21 ]</font>

Sunblast
Aug 9, 2003, 04:25 PM
For those purposes, you shoudl have said Digimon. My God, they change like crazy! By the way my MAG has evolved more times (between Kama and Bhirava over and over). Luckily, it stopped on Bhirava, so it looks like a jet pack!

Neo159753123
Aug 9, 2003, 06:48 PM
yo, Sunblast I finally found someone else on this site that is an Ohioian.

Artemidorus
Aug 9, 2003, 09:56 PM
I would totally love to have Raichu as my mag! awwwww!

On another note~why do you have one mag for 3 characters?

A07
Aug 9, 2003, 10:01 PM
marill would be the coolest mag! so would squirtle.. and they should replace that big gay butterfly with butterfree. then PSO would get all the attention it needs.

KingFluff
Aug 9, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-08-09 13:23, Kamatz wrote:
Seriously! It's evolved six times! Mostly because it's shared between three different characters, but still. ^_^;;
Mag -> Kalki -> Mitra -> Varaha -> Kama -> Bhirava -> Rati

You think thats bad? Look at what I had to go through with mine --
Mag->Kalki->Mitra->Bhirava->Kama->Bhirava->Kama->Bhirava->Kama-> (Gave it to my Skyly Fomar) Nidra (Gave it back).

Kamatz
Aug 11, 2003, 04:10 PM
Heh, Orange Coco read it right, and yes, you're right, I should have made a ref to Digimon instead, but it didn't come to mind untill it was too late. ^_^; For the record, I have nothing against Digimon OR Pokemon. I even like a few of them! Mewtwo and Charizard... Rar! And the Garurumon arc is the best IMHO. Anyway...

I actually left out tag-back evolutions. Counting those, I think it looked something like this

Mag -> Kalki -> Mitra -> Varaha -> Kama -> Varaha -> Kama -> Varaha -> Bhirava -> Rati

The reason I share the mag between three characters is simple; I'm a lazy bastid! Why put in the time and effort of raising three mags to crappy status when I can work with just one and have it be awesome?