PDA

View Full Version : What is FSOD.

Alucard_Tepes
Aug 9, 2003, 03:37 PM
I see this term around alot and the other one BSOD....what the hell does this mean...someone expained please?

FLAMEZ
Aug 9, 2003, 03:40 PM
FSOD = Frozen Screen Of Death - The freezing of any action causing you to reboot your system and lose any unequipted items. I have lost my Chain Sawd+15 and other items due to it in the last 5 mins.

Alucard_Tepes
Aug 9, 2003, 03:43 PM
and from what I have been told people can make this happen purpose.

Logical2u
Aug 9, 2003, 03:46 PM
On PSODC FSODt could be caused by a spelling glitch, but BSOD, I dont know how that happens.

FLAMEZ
Aug 9, 2003, 03:46 PM
yea its one hell of a bitch thing and sega and there 2nd grade genuises could find sumway to get rid or atleast decrease the serverity of it

Alucard_Tepes
Aug 9, 2003, 03:52 PM
I am so scared of this happening to me....what if I were to lose my J-sword I would go on a killing spree

Reece
Aug 9, 2003, 03:57 PM
Perosnaly I hope you lose it (No Offence) Duped items like J-Sword ruin the game for most legits like my self. But to prevent for losing it just have it equiped. Any items that are equiped will be fine. Just carry one weapon at a time thats what I do...

Alucard_Tepes
Aug 9, 2003, 04:12 PM
On 2003-08-09 13:57, Reece wrote:
Perosnaly I hope you lose it (No Offence) Duped items like J-Sword ruin the game for most legits like my self. But to prevent for losing it just have it equiped. Any items that are equiped will be fine. Just carry one weapon at a time thats what I do...

Ahhh the ever ending argument...why is that it kills the game for someone...PSO is huge if someone is not legit or you suspect them to be just leave and find a new game.....The only Item I have that is hacked and dupe to hell is the J-sword...and you know wht I love it to death...I think there is no better weapon out there...but once again like the never ending argument of to cheat or not cheat is all based on opnion...I would gladly give it up my sword for a real one in a heart beat...but such a thing does not exist..Unless you have unlocked a sealed J-sword...No....I did not think so. *Cheers*

Alucard_Tepes
Aug 9, 2003, 04:13 PM
On 2003-08-09 13:57, Reece wrote:

Oh yeah and thanks for the tip on the keeping it equip.

Reece
Aug 9, 2003, 04:15 PM
lol no problem dude

UntaintedZero
Aug 9, 2003, 06:30 PM
BSOD means Black Screen Of Death is used o happen alot to sum of my friends on the dream cast version.