PDA

View Full Version : Does your mag treat you nice?

sange
Aug 9, 2003, 04:58 PM
my mag treats me nice earlier when i was in space ship, i was fighting gilchics in ultamate. well this room had freeze trap and i ran into one and got frozen, then the robots shot me and i died but whats this?? my mag's spinning?? yay he ressed me then i ran into another trap and got frozen again and died the same way -_- but then my mag ressed me again so im wondering is your mags good to you?

joncushing
Aug 9, 2003, 05:03 PM
My mag doesnt do anything for me! It used to back on normal and hard but on vhard and ultimate it wont do anything! Its level 200 with 120% sync and 200 IQ, aghhhhh! My mag hates me!

SurazalRoman
Aug 9, 2003, 05:05 PM
My MAG makes me invinvible in tough times. I got hit and i was down to 1 HP and he made me all yellow an glowy and... um... something happened. lol

kitomaka_ck
Aug 9, 2003, 05:35 PM
I love my mag... i died 5 times on first time sil dragon... each time i got revived! It never fails to resta or sd me either... just play east tower and give it all the 5 million star atoms youll find and it will never hesitate to love ya.

Dhylec
Aug 9, 2003, 06:38 PM
most of the time my sato helped me..
other times no..
ult west tower took almost every sync out of my mag
need to feed some stars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kunio
Aug 9, 2003, 08:51 PM
my mag tends to bring me back to life every now and then, but im not arguing cause it makes me invincable almost every time my life gets low. So yes apsaras is good to me.

Fojar
Aug 9, 2003, 09:25 PM
my pushan gives me s/d whenever i fill up on pb.

abnel
Aug 9, 2003, 09:55 PM
My mag is a Diwardi. It is pretty good to me but it sometime leaves me hanging when I expect her to revive me. Overall she is of much help. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Smile

Dbc
Aug 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
my mag is really nice to me.........until bosses

Artemidorus
Aug 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
My mags get PMS. So it depends when they help or not