PDA

View Full Version : How do you make cool looking sigs!?

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 10:33 PM
I want to know how do you huys make your sigs..the sig i have now sig the only way i can do it...please tell me..im in dire need of a cool sig..
thanks

Kadou
Aug 9, 2003, 10:44 PM
Either you find a pic you like or you magically conjure intermediate or higher skills at a relatively high quality imaging program. (Which is to say nearly anything better than MS Paint)
Once you have your sig, you find a site (such as geocities) to host it. There's a guide if you haven't already taken a look in the fan works section. If you have any questions about HTML coding, just bump this thread up and somebody's likely to help you.

K9999
Aug 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
when you make a sig be sure to add your favorite NGE quote or linkin park lyric with your character in dark clothing in a dark background and make its eyes REALLY red. ya

Dunedain
Aug 9, 2003, 11:10 PM
I just modified a pic I liked alot and modified it for my own purposes with photoshop...

OniTatsujin
Aug 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
On 2003-08-09 20:56, K9999 wrote:
when you make a sig be sure to add your favorite NGE quote or linkin park lyric with your character in dark clothing in a dark background and make its eyes REALLY red. ya

Linkin Park is my fav. band....

Helios
Aug 10, 2003, 12:32 AM
speaking of which...

dunedain, your sig is too big

i dont make the rules