PDA

View Full Version : new quest q

SAYAN
Mar 23, 2001, 06:13 PM
i have been playing the new quest letter from lionel or whatever its called and i cant find any parts of his body cept 4 his head of course ive been back and forth threw the levels over and over and over and over and over and not found anything. the head says he has some tracking thing or whatever to help locate them but it hasnt done shit to help me. any1 know where the rest of him r

Shopete
Mar 24, 2001, 05:49 AM
I checked his head again once I got into caves 2. His head will give you clues as to where his other body parts are. If you don't check his head again those parts won't show up no matter how much you search.

Hope that helped

Night
Mar 24, 2001, 07:49 AM
I'm stuck in the same quest...

I found Lionel's head, and read what he had to say in the "Quest Items" section. I kept going, found the teleporter to Caves I, fought all the way through it without finding his first arm he talks about. I couldn't find anything in Caves II either (though I can't go that far anyway, it seems most of it is blocked off).

So is his arm in Caves I? (That to me seems to be the logical place, given the clue...). Any pointers on how to find the thing? I went through the level many times before giving up. :/

Thanks.

Cross
Mar 24, 2001, 08:32 AM
Actually, the right arm is in Forest 2. Before you go into the teleporter to Cave 1, look to your left. That room down there was locked before. If you go in there you'll fight a Hildebear, who drops the arm when it dies. Then for the right leg you have to go all the way back to Forest 1, and it's in the stream that runs through the central area with the three exits. From then on it's pretty straightforward.

VULCAN
Mar 24, 2001, 01:38 PM
I'll just tell you...

The "ARM" is behind the locked door in F2 (its in the Hildbears stomach http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif, you must kill him first). To unlock the door, go in front of it, and talk to Lionel's Head. After you get the "ARM" talk to it, and he'll tell you what to do next.

The first "LEG" is in F1. It's in the biggest room. I forgot where, but its not hard to find. Once you find the "LEG" talk to it, and then go to C2.

To get the second "LEG" go to C2. Follow it until you get to the last room (the one after the room with all of the buttons). Once you get the second "LEG" talk to it, and telepipe back to the city.

To get his "BODY" you must find the Hunter that you saw in F2. At first I thought he was in C1, because thats the only place you didn't find anything in. Then when he wasn't there, I went to F2, then to F1, and finally to C2, but I didn't find anything. So I decided to give up, and headed to the Hunters Guild, and guess who was standing right in front of the Hunters Guild! The Hunter... lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif! Well, once you find him, just go talk to him, and he'll give you the "BODY" now just go to the Hunters Guild and your done!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: VULCAN on 2001-03-24 10:40 ]</font>

Night
Mar 25, 2001, 02:50 AM
Ah... that makes sense with the clue too. :P I confess I had forgotten about that locked area in Forest II... Thanks for the help!