PDA

View Full Version : I got to thinking...

AUTO_
Aug 10, 2003, 05:56 AM
Is there any way to know if they're weapons that haven't been confirmed/found yet?

As I was glancing through the ID findings I was noticing that some weapons had only been found once--and it made me think, "Why couldn't there be weapons that haven't been found"?

Does the PSO people know that we have found everything? Did ST ever officially say how many items there are?

I just never thought about it until now, but it makes sense to me that some weapons/items haven't even been found yet.

Atax
Aug 10, 2003, 07:53 AM
Chaps like Barubary can find this stuff out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-08-10 05:54 ]</font>

whizkid7
Aug 10, 2003, 01:17 PM
There probably are weapons or things like that that either haven't been found or haven't been released yet. But only time will tell...

AUTO_
Aug 10, 2003, 02:25 PM
On 2003-08-10 05:53, Atax wrote:
Chaps like Barubary can find this stuff out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-08-10 05:54 ]</font>

We should ask Baru...

Then again, how can Baru even be sure? He doesn't have the codes on GC to find out...does he?

whizkid7
Aug 10, 2003, 05:47 PM
Barubary spends time trying to hack GC PSO, so he probably knows alot more than he's willing to say.

LoreSeeker
Aug 10, 2003, 06:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that there are unreleased weapons. I kinda doubt that they can top what I have at this point, but still.

Hitaro
Aug 10, 2003, 07:44 PM
There probably are some or maybe they will released them soon it would be cool to see a rare that no one has seen but then again it could be hack nowbody knows. Let us wait and see.

AUTO_
Aug 10, 2003, 08:42 PM
Have any US players found a Hitogata or a Partisen of Lightning??

Just makes sense to me that there is a weapon/armor that hasn't been found that is currently in the game.

Another reason I'm thinking this is because the Item Database section has some ID's that find way more rares--some on a difference of 10 rares.

Leaves a lot of gaps, I'd say.

jspacemunkey
Aug 10, 2003, 08:49 PM
i understand your logic, but...nowhere does it say that each id can find an equal number of rares. i'd love for there to be more items in game that haven't been found though. thing is, if they haven't been found yet they've got to be insanely hard to find.

as for baru, i thought baru had in fact gone into the code to confirm everything that's listed in the item database. can't remember where i read that or who said it, so maybe i'm a bit nuts.

lastly, i'm fairly certain there are a decent number of items on the disk that haven't been released yet. some we know about (the rings as far as i know aren't officially released on any system). i'd bet there are at least a few other goodies on there that'll be released in time.

jc

AUTO_
Aug 10, 2003, 09:08 PM
Anyone remember Yuji Naka's Business Card on DC? I don't think that was a hack...