PDA

View Full Version : eww, why ?

BablerMouth
Aug 10, 2003, 03:04 PM
How come that, i made run from lvl 27 to 40 trying to find a varista ( hard forest ) dropped by a barberous wolf ( purplenum ) and that i never had one ? :/

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 03:06 PM
because it dun like ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
well how come each time i kill a C. Assassin i dotn get my Red Partisan (Oran)?

Regina
Aug 10, 2003, 03:14 PM
why would you hunt for a varista?? they're terrible weapons but anyways.....on the note of not getting one for a wile the drop rate of rare items is absolutly random you could get it the first time you kill one the 1987596576548775th time of never get one at all

Genoa
Aug 10, 2003, 03:26 PM
Varista... ah, I got to many of those... I'd rather Have a Visk. (something I still don't have) But I got Wals and Justy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and um, why don't I get my Red Sword when I kill a GoVulmer :/ (skyly)

ginko990
Aug 10, 2003, 03:30 PM
And wheres my Heavens punisher after 16 Hildetorrs on BLUEFUL GC and XBOX combined. HUH!?!? WHERE IS IT.

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 03:39 PM
He ate it, it'll coem out eventually http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

kat
Aug 10, 2003, 03:40 PM
well, if you were online you'd just have a slew of people trying to give them away. They're a nice gun to have (red hangun is better) but if you're a Hunter and need a handgun they're good to have... However, I've found 5 of them with my level 47 (now) HUcaseal since I started her... and always never looking for them. So maybe that's the secret. Don't look for it, don't hope for it, and you'll get it

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 03:42 PM
i was looking for a flowens shield and i got it...

klepto
Aug 10, 2003, 04:08 PM
the reason is quite simple you see. purplenum is the worst ID ever, and your looking at quite an awful drop. For one, theres like 5 barbarous wolves in all of F1 and F2, two, their drop rate is quite low, and three, youre a purplenum. It took my 50 or so runs to get a photon claw off a barbarous wolf on VH purplenum forest.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 10, 2003, 05:33 PM
Purplenum is the best ID for a ranger. STUPID, each class has their best IDs the best for a force is Pinkal and the best for a Hunter is skyly.

St_Botchua
Aug 10, 2003, 07:35 PM
none of the ids really suck and keep looking im sure you will find a varista eventualy

BablerMouth
Aug 10, 2003, 08:15 PM
wOot, jus found one, from a evil shark :/.

Monomate
Aug 10, 2003, 08:28 PM
On 2003-08-10 18:15, BablerMouth wrote:
wOot, jus found one, from a evil shark :/.

lol...found my fiftysix or so from them too...lol!

Soukosa
Aug 10, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-08-10 14:08, klepto wrote:
the reason is quite simple you see. purplenum is the worst ID ever, and your looking at quite an awful drop. For one, theres like 5 barbarous wolves in all of F1 and F2, two, their drop rate is quite low, and three, youre a purplenum. It took my 50 or so runs to get a photon claw off a barbarous wolf on VH purplenum forest.

Here you are bashing Purplenum because it took you so long to get a Photon Claw from a Barbarous Wolf, when every ID get a Photon Claw from a V. Hard Forest Barbarous Wolf. If you really wanted one, you could have tried getting one from Gal Gryphon on Hard since bosses tend to drop rares easier than normal enemies.

BablerMouth
Aug 10, 2003, 08:40 PM
I notice that wolf rarely drop something, 1/3 time, they aint droping nething, and they're like only 5 of them in the f1 and f2 barbarous wolf

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 10, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-08-10 13:06, OniTatsujin wrote:
because it dun like ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
well how come each time i kill a C. Assassin i dotn get my Red Partisan (Oran)?

He gave it to me.

DOG21313
Aug 10, 2003, 11:19 PM
I really hate savage wolfs too, cause one day I was searching for a Meteor smash from one in VH forest for a friend (I had been for about a month, yellowboze) And once I finally found one I went to his house to give it to him, and then we played together in VH forest, and I found another one from the same level setup, same room, exact same wolf... I was mad.

Daneaus
Aug 11, 2003, 12:28 AM
I had been looking for a Red Handgun for my RAcast for almost 2 weeks up until saturday when my fiancee and I rented Mario Party 4 (she loves those mini games)... after she would leave for work or go to bed... i would play pso but just go through the forest still... i have yet to find a RH from a Tollaw (greenill id that i am)... i know they have low drop%s... but i have done nearly 35 runs, i know because i keep track of the items i get and what run im on in a txt file... wish me luck... and varista isnt too bad a gun, i used it to beat vhard d.falz... of course it was a varista+25...

Firocket1690
Aug 11, 2003, 03:28 AM
if you're online, you can get one for free from the Salvaion Army... I dropped a few last month, before I left on vaca http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif