PDA

View Full Version : The worst status effect ever!

Dragon_Ash
Aug 10, 2003, 04:33 PM
I really hate some of the status effects, almost all have got me killed or near to it.

Some are not bad early on but in ultimate they can be a real pain, especially Shaock and Paralysis which stop you from healing!

I don't think poison is that much of a threat except in ultimate, it drains so fast.

Shock is annoying because only sol atomizers can cure it and the shop does'nt always sell it, I was repeatedly shocked by Hildelts when I was faced with a Hildetorr!!

Freeze really does me in especially in trap form. You get frozen enemies surround you hit you and BAM dead, this is worse in ultimate mode as enemies attack faster than you can break out of it and they do more damage too!!

Paralysis is'nt too much for me unless I need to heal...stupid Gulgus-Gues...

Confusion oh how you seem to go closer to the enemies when your confused and trying to get away from them but end up walk into them instead

Jellen/Zalure Don't really care, not many enemies can use it on you

And slow, oh how I've been slowed down so many times by Gee's in repeated seaside runs for the sealed-J. They slow you down, fly up to you hit you probably causing slow again ugh -_-

What status effect do you hate?

OniTatsujin
Aug 10, 2003, 04:41 PM
freeze=instanta death if surrounded...

DualHydra
Aug 10, 2003, 04:54 PM
shock sucks. you cant heal for like 15 seconds. sure you can use mates. what if your out...o and freeze is easy. i dont last not 1 sec in there.

muff
Aug 10, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-08-10 14:54, Tidus_415 wrote:
and freeze is easy. i dont last not 1 sec in there.

Its a problem on falz second form though when he sends the darvents up.

Kalier
Aug 10, 2003, 05:51 PM
i would have to say freeze in the form of Sil Dragon's breath attack and falz form 2 ultimate, and Paralasis otherwise. i play HUnewearl generally, and i rarely carry any telepipes. running out of anti-paralasis AND Sol Atomizers in Temple has gotten VERY annoying. online i just generaly sit there and wait to get killed if i'm the only non-android there. and in multiplayer offline, it's worse. i am generally player 1. guess what? no matter how far away from lillies you are, you always seem to be the one targetted.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 10, 2003, 06:01 PM
On 2003-08-10 15:51, Kalier wrote:
i would have to say freeze in the form of Sil Dragon's breath attack and falz form 2 ultimate, and Paralasis otherwise. i play HUnewearl generally, and i rarely carry any telepipes. running out of anti-paralasis AND Sol Atomizers in Temple has gotten VERY annoying. online i just generaly sit there and wait to get killed if i'm the only non-android there. and in multiplayer offline, it's worse. i am generally player 1. guess what? no matter how far away from lillies you are, you always seem to be the one targetted.

Do you know what worse about lilies? If there is a nano dragon next to one and it attacks the lily, it will paralyze you, even if you did'nt touch it.

Stupid plants, they have no eyes, how can they tell what hit it in the first place

vegeta000110
Aug 10, 2003, 08:33 PM
I'd say freeze. It's kinda saying EVP -1,000,000. Unless you have like 600-700 in easy, you are dead if frozen. Works great against freezable enemies though! I think they shouldn't have made shock. It's pointless. All it is is a weak par.

Kalier
Aug 10, 2003, 08:43 PM
actually, shock was originally called Short and was an android only status effect. i think it's stupid that they changed that.

A07
Aug 10, 2003, 08:46 PM
hah! i'm the idiot that voted for jellen/zalure! freeze is bad, but i felt sorry for the jelly.

BablerMouth
Aug 10, 2003, 09:10 PM
I'm gonna say shock, since freeze dosent occure to me alot, cuz i stay away from mine with my racaseal and cuz when a dark sorceror intend to rabarta or gibarta me ( i dunno wut he does since i run ) , i run.

worst boss, vol opt, his 2nd form is easier than rappies, since most of his attack are easy to dodge ( only the missile are hard to avoid )

Dragon_Ash
Aug 10, 2003, 09:40 PM
With cure shock it's not a problem, my FO killed it in ult before it even shocked her.

Easy as rappies? Try Pal rappies and their painful critical hits

BurningSquall
Aug 10, 2003, 09:48 PM
shock can get annoying

umbrella
Aug 10, 2003, 10:35 PM
Confuse definately... Especially online..
I'm running at a Red Box and a trap pops up and confuses me and I can't reach the item...

Solidus_Snake
Aug 10, 2003, 10:43 PM
Oh how i love androids cause many status affects to matter and can see traps hehehe

lordinviso
Aug 12, 2003, 09:26 PM
Freeze by falz..

Tilldawn
Aug 12, 2003, 09:30 PM
freeze by far cus its damn annoying, i.e falz bein a ...*cough* in form two and gold dragon freeze then die and in forest 2 when u come across a hildeblue and he freeeze u and one hit in the smacker and your out cold http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif *scape doll* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mario2485
Aug 12, 2003, 09:42 PM
Shock is so annoying but I found a cure/shock and no more problems in forest with hidelts and vol opt v2.

UltimateEnigma
Aug 12, 2003, 10:24 PM
I never die.
Never.
Never ever.
Unless its a freeze trap.
Defense to 0 evp to zero splat

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 01:01 AM
i hate death

as in megid

fruity plants

polishedweasel
Aug 13, 2003, 04:04 AM
Paralysis is the worst effect, its's the only one that doesn't just go away, and you cant quite fix it yourself, you know? Unless you got some healing items you're screwed. But the expert always carries Trap Vision and Antiparalysis.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 13, 2003, 04:06 AM
MEGID is the worste

instant death is a pain in the a$$

colicab
Aug 13, 2003, 07:36 AM
hmm i never really die, i know my limits lol
tho i do think ice is the worst when fighting darkfalz, but then theres the dragon, shock and freeze http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif those are most likely to kill me

but paralysis is the worst by far, i never carry sol`s, to busy feeding the mag moon atomizers.. so 70% of the time i get one of those then back tarck either to poiner 2 or spend ages searching for a cure point or a bloomin antidote.. no i hate that effect from a sheer anoyance point of few http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VolOpt2003
Aug 13, 2003, 08:01 AM
shock coz you need to use sol atomizers to cure it!

Dunedain
Aug 13, 2003, 08:32 AM
Freeze definately won out over me. I darned near just got through getting killed by it in ult ruins, and I'm a level 186 RAcast... knocked me down to like 200 hp (even shaking out! I shouldn't have lived, there is no way, I got surrounded by FOUR arlan/merlan AND there was an indi belra shooting me at the sime time, I frantically used a star atomizer because I couldn't find my trimates, lol)

mimicr
Aug 13, 2003, 08:39 AM
Paralysis is horrible!
Once, I played a game, and a Dark belra smacked my character. I was like "no! must use resta! noo I'm paralyzed!"
I just ran out of antiparalysis, I lost all my telepipes, so I had to walk to P2 from ruins 2. Man it sucked.

Malkavian
Aug 13, 2003, 09:18 AM
Shock is very annoying and in some areas without cute shock i get shocked all the time. And run out of sol atomizers at the beginning >_<
Especially mines and ultimate central control.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 13, 2003, 09:20 AM
Ugh how many dam enemies send their dam gizonde through a solid brick wall? That is really annoying especially when you leave a room and it hits you in the back

mimicr
Aug 13, 2003, 09:25 AM
It's even worse when a chaos bringer shoots through the wall