PDA

View Full Version : -=Phantasy Star Online Episode 3=-

Genoa
Aug 10, 2003, 05:02 PM
... this game looks SOOOO cool. I dunno y people say its gunna suck. I like the whole hero and dark side... Just like sonic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and the default names. I think i'm gunna stick with them. Well I guess I'd have to if you couldn't name them but still. They would probably come with a good ID for the class. I can't decide who I'd be. Its either The Hero Side RAmar, or the Darkside HUmar. for some reason the Dark HUmar reminds me of Siefer (ff8) and I'd probably keep them in they're default looks 2. and its going to be full out RPG instead of Action/rpg (which is still cool) what if like you could take your epi 1&2 character and like... load it on 3 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif yeah right.... anyway, what do you think PSO III will be like ?

MajorLocke
Aug 10, 2003, 05:21 PM
I have the trial and I can say that this game is pretty damn good and it may end up being the best PSO yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MajorLocke on 2003-08-10 15:22 ]</font>

Dragon_Ash
Aug 10, 2003, 05:24 PM
You have the trial? Is it better than episodes 1&2? Even though the gameplay is turn-based? (I think)

MajorLocke
Aug 10, 2003, 05:28 PM
Well, the game is only in beta form, and obviously it doesn't have everything the final version will have, but in terms of gameplay it's like a breath of fresh air from previous PSO games.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MajorLocke on 2003-08-10 15:29 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Aug 10, 2003, 05:29 PM
How do you get the trial?

MajorLocke
Aug 10, 2003, 05:30 PM
I got it from Play-Asia and it included a coupon to get the full Japanese version for free (have to pay shipping though).

Dragon_Ash
Aug 10, 2003, 05:31 PM
I think it looks pretty cool from what I've seen, but I hate the fact that just because it's a card game people don't like it.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 10, 2003, 07:20 PM
To me the whole card game idea is really stupid, I have seen many movies of the game and it looks dumb to me but that is just me.

Neo_Squall105
Aug 10, 2003, 07:31 PM
I've always been into card games and I've always understood them to the fullest so this game should be pretty easy for me....I hope.

St_Botchua
Aug 10, 2003, 07:40 PM
i think its gona suck the turn based card thing still hasent sold me plus i like teaming up more then fighting each other

MajorLocke
Aug 10, 2003, 10:37 PM
Well, you're gonna be missing out on one great game then.

-STE-
Aug 11, 2003, 01:36 AM
On 2003-08-10 15:24, Dragon_Ash wrote:
You have the trial? Is it better than episodes 1&2? Even though the gameplay is turn-based? (I think)

Is different games all different old PSO is hit and run game Ep 3 is sit and wait COM do a move is very slow game compared to ep 1 2.
COM is very easy to win i never lose against it only first day i had the game.
Now i have more than 200 win and im King on tournament i can say game is nice to play only against others person 2 vs 2 is cool against COM is tooooooo easy too hard to lose....

On trial you get rare cards very easy i have dark flow bridge tsumikiri lot of shields but all is useless you cant equip it very easy need a big number on dice and after you had equipped it you cant equip others weapon.

Reenee
Aug 11, 2003, 02:20 AM
The game looks a bit interesting. I'll give it a try and see if I like it. I'm not into card games myself.

With that said, I'd like to say to stop the negative comments (i.e. OMGWTFITSACARDGAMEUSUX1, ad nauseum). I am neither in favor or against this game. It's simply just tiring to see people badmouthing something repeatedly...or glorifying something repeatedly for that matter as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-11 00:22 ]</font>

Da_Jue
Aug 11, 2003, 02:50 AM
yea, its very easy to get new cards if you play vs HUM or make a team with a HUM, single player don't give more good cards

LollipopLolita
Aug 11, 2003, 03:19 AM
yeah you can team with a mate and then take on just one arkz com and beat the npc fast. get an s-rank and you'll get 15 cards

Neo_Squall105
Aug 11, 2003, 03:37 AM
Marry me LollipopLolita.....
<_<
>_>
>_<
I said that out loud didnt I?

Atax
Aug 11, 2003, 05:21 AM
Been playing Episode 3 for 6 hours strigt, and love every bit of it; Hardly feels like a card game at all, but more like a proper turn based battle that you'd find in your classic RPG.

And to all of you who are bagging it, how about you go and play it before blowing worthless garbadge that is your criticisms, out of the filthy piehole in your worthless face.

-STE-
Aug 11, 2003, 05:56 AM
hehehe i m playing it you are comparing it to a turn based rpg lolll

i have 100 and more hours i like this game
but i want advice all who love normal hit and run PSO and fast game to think before buy it because this game is very slow and rare cards is useless
i hope thsy change all on final version
because 90% of player get bored after 1 month maybe of this game
this is my opinion after 100 more hours of playing king rank and lot of stupid rare cards that i nver used...

PSO 3 is a card game nothing to do with a normal rpg

saffaya
Aug 11, 2003, 05:57 AM
more like a proper turn based battle that you'd find in your classic RPG.

Thanks. That is exactly why I couldn't care less about that game.

Atax
Aug 11, 2003, 06:16 AM
-STE-: I wasn;t implying that it was like a turn based RPG battle, only that it felt like one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LollipopLolita
Aug 11, 2003, 06:53 AM
sorry Neo, no can do.

hehe, Atax, wait about 20 hours or so

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-11 04:59 ]</font>

Atax
Aug 11, 2003, 07:50 AM
Huh? 20 hours? 20 hours for what? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Btw Lollipop, which would be better to do with telling people where to buy Episode 3 trial? Start a thread about it, or submit it as a news article?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-08-11 05:53 ]</font>