PDA

View Full Version : PSOX Quest Load Screen

NKOTB
Aug 10, 2003, 08:30 PM
I was playing PSOX and was starting another Addicting Food run. In the beginning when the quest is loading and there is a swirly image in the middle of the screen I hit the A button for some reason. Doing this changed the color of the swirly image to a different color. I hit A again and it changed another color. I realized that the colors it changed to are the colors of the section ID's.
Does anyone know if there is any secret to this? I was thinking maybe if I changed it to the color of a certain section ID you could maybe find different items.

Thank you for reading and please contribute any ideas!

vegeta000110
Aug 10, 2003, 08:37 PM
It's not just PSOX, it's also in PSOGC. I'm not sure if it has any significance. Unless Pinkal can get Brave Knuckle from a H blue slime. Even then, it's probably coincidence.

Note: I found it from skyly NOT pinkal. I changed the screen to pink.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vegeta000110 on 2003-08-10 18:38 ]</font>

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 10, 2003, 09:28 PM
It's something silly Sonic team put it, you can also rotate it with the control stick i think. Just like u can mess with the main loading screen.

And Pinkal gets a club of laconium from a blue slime.

Reenee
Aug 10, 2003, 11:24 PM
It's just a light show to prevent that beef in your head called a brain to pick up an attitude called boredom.