PDA

View Full Version : I Need MAG Help!!!

joluh
Aug 11, 2003, 02:12 AM
problem: my mag is on the 3rd evolution but it only has 2 photon attacks!!! FARLLA and PILLA, and it's a BHIRAVA, so what can i do to make it learn a new attack!?!? give it to a another char!?!? and give it more stats!?!?!

this is my MAG's stats
def: 13 pow: 10 dex:17 mind:12

and i'm a force, so what can i do!?!?

Mach_Xero
Aug 11, 2003, 02:25 AM
You could raise the mind until it's higher than your Dex, then it'll be an Ila with Mylla/Youlla.

OR

You can give it to another character. Check the Mag guides on the site for this one.

Mylla/Youlla is really nice if you melee with your force. I personally would just raise the Mind past the Dex and then once it changes, start raising the other stats as normal. It WONT lose the Photon Blast if Ila disappears, so you're safe.

DOG21313
Aug 11, 2003, 02:30 AM
Thats because Bhirava is supposed to learn pilla, but since you already have it, it can't. I don't know if this would work, but try giving it to another character once its about to be on a multiple of five (ex: 55 60 65 70) and then have that character feed it to the multiple of 5. It should change forms, and it just might learn the pb of the mag it turned into. I have had mags that evolved after they had already evolved for the third time by doing this, but I already had the 3rd PB, so I don't know if it would give you a new pb, so good luck!

EDIT: Oops, you beat me Mach!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-08-11 00:31 ]</font>

Mach_Xero
Aug 11, 2003, 02:34 AM
I think if you give the Mag to another character, just one feed should change it, but then you might have to raise it from there to get what you need. If you decide to do that, think carefully before you get a Golla PB. lol

joluh
Aug 11, 2003, 03:20 AM
thanks a lot guys, i think i'll turn my mag into a ila, i like it and yup i use my fonewm for melee too XD

btw should i make it at level 100 into a Sato or a Nidra!?!?

Firocket1690
Aug 11, 2003, 03:25 AM
Nidra ...
wAyY better, and also, the people won't be on your ass screaming about another (dupe) sato

On another note, a FOnewem can't make a Sato, as HE's a MALE. Sato can only be evoled from a FEMALE FO.

Mach_Xero
Aug 11, 2003, 03:30 AM
It's really up to you which one you should get. Check the guides because the PBFill/NearDeath/Boss spells are different. Oh and also, if you get the Sato then your Mag needs the Def+Dex=Pow+Mind at level 100, so keep that in mind.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mach_Xero on 2003-08-11 01:31 ]</font>

joluh
Aug 11, 2003, 03:49 AM
i'll make my mag something like 25/25/25/24 so it can have a more balanced growth potential, and at the last level it can turn into any special mag ^.~ then something like 50/25/25/50, something like that

well i like the nidra, but they are all red X_X' and i don't like that color at all, and my mag is white, maybe i'll make a rati, or i don't know...

btw my char is a FOnewm, white costume the one with blue and black

Mach_Xero
Aug 11, 2003, 03:52 AM
Only the wings change color for Rati, so you'll have a red Rati with white wings. That's what I have for my RAmar and it looks really nice.

joluh
Aug 11, 2003, 04:02 AM
yup i know about the wings, i lose my lv80+ humar with a sky blue rati, well a white one would look very good indeed, but i'm not sure...