PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! S-Beats Blade has a wicked special!!

Aug 11, 2003, 08:25 AM
"Can kill in a single strike"

It always kills Bartles and Barbles on the first or second swing!!

Anyone else have this weapon, and love it as much as I do? =]

Levels will come a little easier now...

Of all the 1-hit-kill weapons out there, S-Beat has done it more in 5 minutes, and all the others I ever tried combined! o.o;

Fanatic
Aug 11, 2003, 09:01 AM
Hmm.. I gave up on the Hell special awhile ago, when neither my Hell Arms or Hell Laser could kill in the number of bullets an ordinary weapon used. Heck, even my Demon's Laser is an excercise in patience barely worth it.

But that seems inspiring odds. Might take the S-Beat's Arms to Montague after all ^_^

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 09:11 AM
maybe because they also hit 2 times each button press...so you have 6 chances of killing your oppenent..

Aug 11, 2003, 09:18 AM
On 2003-08-11 07:11, OniTatsujin wrote:
maybe because they also hit 2 times each button press...so you have 6 chances of killing your oppenent..

True, but my friend tried for 30 minutes to kill an Evil Shark with an, I think, Agito.

Using the one hit kill move.

He missed every hit...

Could S-Beat have a higher death rate? Or is it just my friend had no luck against the evil shark?

Fanatic
Aug 11, 2003, 09:48 AM
The agito has a lower chance at success (it is only "Dark", where S-Beat's are "Hell").

Blue-Hawk
Aug 11, 2003, 09:49 AM
I do believe it all depends on how high your characters ATA is. The higher it is, the better the chances of the special actually connecting are.

Aug 11, 2003, 10:06 AM
On 2003-08-11 07:48, Fanatic wrote:
The agito has a lower chance at success (it is only "Dark", where S-Beat's are "Hell").

Wha...?

OH the special itself... hmm... I thought the single strike deaths where all the same? Oh well, now I know why! ^.^; Thanks Fanatic!

Stalfos333
Aug 11, 2003, 11:56 PM
The labels given are approximate. The Frozen Shooter freezes almost 100% of the time, much higher than a blizzard special. That's the most extreme, but you can notice a significant difference in certain weapons.