PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rappies?

Drahktar
Mar 24, 2001, 05:33 AM
Earlier today I was running around the forest stage on hard when I bumped into a blue Rappy. I think it was called an Al Rappy. Having never seen one before I made sure to smack him when he got back up and I'm sure glad I did. A Regenerate Gear popped out. Damn hardcore for me (I'm level 29), I need to level 37 times before I can even wear the damn thing. What's with the blue rappy? Are there other creatures that are somehow different from the norm and drop wicked loot? If so is there a good way to bump into them? As for the Rappy itself, it didn't seem harder or anything. Just blue.

Glider
Mar 24, 2001, 06:01 AM
There are other rare monsters. All I have seen are 2 al rappys.

Cross
Mar 24, 2001, 06:09 AM
The other rare monsters I've seen were a Hildeblue (Dropped a Soul Eater) and 2 Narlillies (Both dropped Hero/Abilities).

As far as I know, there's no easy way to find the little buggers.

Glider
Mar 24, 2001, 06:19 AM
You could just find a large group of rare monsters and use a TP to go back and forth. The monsters are random so you would run into a rare after a while.

webslinger516
Mar 24, 2001, 08:35 AM
I saw a blue pofoilie Slime in the caves on hard once. Didn't drop anything special though. Has anyone else seen this?

LastUtopia
Mar 24, 2001, 10:41 AM
You do mean a red Poifully (sp?) Slime, right? If so, I have seen one of those, but all it gave was meseta. Same with Al Rappies. I've seen at least 6 and the best item I ever got from them is a Brave Barrier and 184 exp.

VULCAN
Mar 24, 2001, 01:05 PM
I've seen 2 Al Rappy's (1 dropped a Flowens Shield, and the other dropped 2000 meseta), 1 Nar Lily (dropped Hero/Ability), and 1 Hildablue (it dropped a weapon, but some other guy took it before I could get there). I am hoping to see the red slime thing, I heard its the rarest of all the rare monsters...

LastUtopia
Mar 24, 2001, 02:41 PM
I'm not so sure about that, the Red Slime I saw was on normal mode. And a Flowen's Shield?! I hope I start getting better stuff soon.

Lugnut
Mar 24, 2001, 04:21 PM
Yesterday, while adventuring with [SHiNRaVeN], I saw the first Al Rappy I have ever seen. (quite shocking to me to say the least). I was sure to nail him when he got up and ran and he dropped a Flowen's Shield for my efforts. It didn't appear to be that good... just rare. I have also seen 2 Nar Lilies as well. Of course, both dropped Hero/Abilities. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a Hildeblue or a Red Poifully Slime.

Mikeydude750
Mar 24, 2001, 05:52 PM
Actually, the Red Pofully Slime is called Pouilly Slime.

purhaze
Mar 24, 2001, 06:21 PM
the blue rappy is easy to find, just play offline and if you have all the missions unlocked, redo the yellow mission alot, about 1 out of 4 times threw he will pop up, ive found he only drops a rare item on hard, on vhard its always mesta, also the red slime is easy to make appear, but takes some patience, find a slime in cave 2 or 3, cast ice magic on it to multiply, it will do that 4 times if the red doesnt appear teliport back to the ship and come back and you can do this over and over as long as you want, just dont kill the original slim, ive gotten a devil/battle and 2 devil/teckniqes from the red slimes, on hard mode, vhard it usualy doesnt drop anything,

Azarath
Mar 25, 2001, 11:39 AM
i found the red slim very hard t dropped a flame vista..i was thinking to do the same trick of making more....glad to hear that it works..thnx

Jesus
Mar 25, 2001, 01:09 PM
I saw a blue rappy that dropped a FLOWEN'S SHEILD recently. That's the only rare monster I've seen.