PDA

View Full Version : When Pioneer 1 made contact with Pioneer 2...

Butoden
Aug 11, 2003, 12:24 PM
When Pioneer 2 made contact with Pioneer 1, a huge explosion shock the planet.
From what I have seen is that `invisible“ Dark Falz opens it's `wings“ (as if he is going to his second form) next to the Pioneer 1 (on the left of the screen, you clearly see something OPENING UP).

I did not complete epi 2 yet so not sure if it comes up there, but since when did Dark Falz reach the surface and then dissapeared again? -_-' Maybe someone has a better theory? Or someone just likes to disses me with a better theory..?

Monomate
Aug 11, 2003, 12:46 PM
its definitely Falz...no doubt at all.

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 01:01 PM
***START SPOILER***
End of Ep.2 tells you NOTHING. Flowen does fly out of OF's corpse though. Although I wonder why. He was transformed into OF by Pioneer 1's lab. It's not like Rico when she was consumed by DF.
***END SPOILER***

Butoden
Aug 11, 2003, 02:30 PM
And another question(or not another).

where are you teleported when you have to fight Dark Falz? Cuz everything looks nice until you run to that big monument thingie. It looked pretty nice, was it outside Ragol? Like where you saw him next to Pioneer 1???

Quo
Aug 11, 2003, 04:56 PM
The excavation team released Falz. Read Rico's messages. The spaceship (ruins) came from a planet full of sissies who couldn't beat him so they sealed him in that ship and sent him to a different planet (ragol). He already had a body. And the place you fight him at is called "????". Yeah i'm being an ass.