PDA

View Full Version : Stat Box not being updated??

oeagrus
Aug 11, 2003, 12:26 PM
Hi all,
okay I nearly had kittens when I noticed this, but the stat went back to normal after I unequipped and then re-equipped my armor & weps. Here's what happened...

I finally got my luck up to 100 (yay!), but that includes using a Red Ring and a God/Ability. Regardless, I am all happy and pround of my one maxed stat (I'm a level 130 FOmarl who uses the Inferno) which is now in yellow.

This weekend I found a really nice L&K (40% hit) and began using that, knowing well that it gives an additional 10% to your Luck stat, but being that I'm already at 100, nothing was gained, obviously.

Thing is, when I UNEQUIPPED the L&K, my luck went DOWN to 90!! Being somewhat freaked, I quickly unequipped the Red Rind and the God/Abil., and lo-and-behold my Luck was now 60. So I requipped the two, and my Luck was back where it should've been at 100. Note that the RR and the GA each give Luck +20.

So, anyone know why/how this happened? I think my luck was still always at 100, but the Stat Box screen is not always updated between unequips.

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 12:34 PM
I had a similar problem. Your MST that you get from a wep. allows you to equip other weps with higher MST. I noticed this when my FOnewearl had a Hildebear's Cane equipped and I was trying to equip Club of Lanconium. It let me and my MST dropped to below 430, yet the Club (although rather glitchy) was still equipped. It glitched when I stepped on (not used) a telepipe. When I had it equipped, I noticed the wep name was still grey. Is this also one of those whack programming flaws?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vegeta000110 on 2003-08-11 10:35 ]</font>

Tekershee
Aug 11, 2003, 01:01 PM
Something like that happened with me.

My new RAcast with some God/Arms, I was sorting everything out. I then went online and my ATA was like 120 something!

Then I unequip everything and reequipped, it went back up to normal.