PDA

View Full Version : new Rare monster?

Crawurm
Mar 24, 2001, 06:14 AM
ok i was looking at the monster list in the selected make a sentence thingy and i say Death Gunner (mybe a version of Dark Gunner) and was wondering if anyone has seen it.

Rio
Mar 24, 2001, 06:30 AM
<blockquote>
Death Gunner? Did it *look* any different?

Then again, most folks are trying to kill `Gunners too quickly to get a good look at em.
</blockquote>

Crawurm
Mar 24, 2001, 08:54 AM
ok i found this out by using the word translator thingy and would still like to know if it is a real thing someone has found....

Oronis
Mar 24, 2001, 09:15 AM
Ahhh!!! You're HUmar!! Looks exactly like mine!! But I'm Viridia heh...

Shir
Mar 24, 2001, 09:18 AM
Rather good observation, the other 'rare monsters' seem to be listed there. So whats a Death Gunner?

LastUtopia
Mar 24, 2001, 10:38 AM
I played vhard Ruins last night and in the room right before Falz one of the other people on the team was saying "What was that? I just killed a something Gunner, it was different!" or something to that effect. Anyway, he was the only one who saw it so this probably wasn't much help.

purhaze
Mar 24, 2001, 06:05 PM
there's hardly any differnce in them, if i remember right ive seen one, and it was just slightly differnt colored hardly noticable, and it didnt drop anything special

Rio
Mar 24, 2001, 07:00 PM
<blockquote>
Has anyone noticed that it seems as if all the monsters that have rare versions were the ones you always hated to see when you first saw them or in some way broke the 'rules' of what a proper monster should do?
</blockquote>

</blockquote>
<blockquote>
Tactical Fire Support Officer of Titania Block 8:01 "E-Branch"

Adventure with a team, not an excuse...

Arliman: Ah, a beautiful night sky....

Rio: It's always night, Boss...

</blockquote>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rio on 2001-03-24 16:09 ]</font>

Crawurm
Mar 24, 2001, 10:59 PM
Abort? Fail? Retry?

DarkWolf
Mar 25, 2001, 02:03 AM
That is SOOO TRUE! Lessee... Al Rappies... got mugged by Rag Rappies when I first started... Hildeblues... I STILL hate hildebears... Pouilly Slimes... Hated Slimes until I found out they commit suicide!... Death Gunners... still hate Dark Gunners... Nar Lillies... can't stand poison lillies.... that about covers it... Yup.. All the ones with rares are the ones I hate! LOL! I wonder what the rares for PSO2 will be??

Crawurm
Mar 25, 2001, 02:41 AM
I don;t know but I'll be glad to fight some new enemies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif