PDA

View Full Version : Whos the most Pathetic player youve meet in PSO?

SundryKnives
Aug 11, 2003, 03:05 PM
I belong to team Mikado on PSOX. Once while we were BSing in a lobby our leader Sakamura said he was not very seriously considering quiting team Mikado. 1 member who is 14 and is known for typing in japanese and singing japanese folk songs into the head set, got really upset, began to beg him to stay, and started to cry (no kidding it sounded like he had a lump in his throat but I thought it was the headset, it then turned into the hyperventilating sounding fast talk and in no time was full out sobbing, the kid could barely speak), Needless to say the rest of us became very confused and I mailed Sakamura asking "Is this kid for real?" the message I recieved was "I think so". Sakamura proceeded to reasure the kid he was going no where and appoligized for even thinking about it. We were so shocked we didnt realize how funny it was until a couple hours later.

Anyone else have any stories of pathetic PSO players?

joluh
Aug 11, 2003, 03:22 PM
a friend of mine ((i know him in person, and i'm only offline btw)) who tell me the other day, OMG i found the best weapon in the whole game, DB's saber!!!... MAN when i found it i throw it, and i was newbie =P

Smile
Aug 11, 2003, 03:33 PM
in a vhard game. some kid said he found a gene flow with his level 200 character. when i asked him to get the character and show me, he said "i'm not allowed to go get it." what, is your mommy gonna spank you or something? -_-;;

i ask a few minutes later. "my stupid brother deleted it. here i'll get his friend to tell you." *puts on voice mask* uh huh.

later, at falz: "does anyone have a dark weapon? we can go see rico." i ask him if he knows what happens after u see rico. "On ultimate you get to battle her and u get the red ring if you win." i guess if you count fading away into nothingness as a "battle" then yeah.

i would say more but i have to go battle rico now.

HatakeKakashi
Aug 11, 2003, 03:33 PM
bruce lee.............the most racist person ive seen online. He even made a clan named NK i think you can figure out what that stands for but that guy has issues

kat
Aug 11, 2003, 03:48 PM
I was on antares 8 last night, and there was a guy calling himself 'Bruce Lee NK'.... said that he wasn't the real bruce lee, and was flaming and getting flamed... now that was pathetic.

clance
Aug 11, 2003, 03:48 PM
One time this kid I new told me he was excpecting a baby, he said it died at birth,

A. He is a kid
B. Its sick to lie about that sorta thing
C. If it did happen he wouldn't be on PSO...

He is the weirdest bastard I know.

SundryKnives
Aug 11, 2003, 03:54 PM
What does NK mean?

kat
Aug 11, 2003, 04:28 PM
On 2003-08-11 13:54, SundryKnives wrote:
What does NK mean?

negative term for black person that went out in the the days of political correctness '------'
followed by killer.

At least, that's my assumption, considering the guy's rep.

*edit by Abdur*
Yeah, not allowed to use that word, otherwise those who wish to use it offensively would do so. Just a verbal warning since you did'nt mean it offensively.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-11 17:42 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Aug 11, 2003, 04:31 PM
Lol, I don't think we are allowed to say it on the boards it's raciest and mean

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 04:34 PM
she is jsut naswering the other persons question, and its not like she is saying it to some one...

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 04:40 PM
I'd say my friend is the saddest i've seen. He's almost lv.30 and hasn't defeated normal DF. He was like mid-20's for De Rol Le.

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 04:43 PM
i was like that when i first bought the game...i beat DF at lv 35, to tell you, it was easy, too easy..tell him to beat the other 2 stages quickly

Reece
Aug 11, 2003, 04:49 PM
A guy that said He was an expert (at level 18) He said if I called him a noob (which I didn't) He would Report me to Sony. Yes he said Sony not sega or ST. I then said This is a Sega game on GCN. He then said Yes I know this is a Sony Game on GCN. Your a stupid noob Sega made the XBox. Right after that I left.

Morfos
Aug 11, 2003, 04:52 PM
OMG Reece, that guy is crazy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Reece
Aug 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
Yea he was Crazy and right before I left he offered me hi Card :/

Reece
Aug 11, 2003, 04:55 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-08-11 14:55 ]</font>

FinalHell
Aug 11, 2003, 05:00 PM
Wats even more funny is when a kid who has a Hacked J-sword/BKB/Dark Flow/Lavis Blade/Double Cannon/Lavis Cannon and is asking for more weapons.

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 05:22 PM
On 2003-08-11 14:43, OniTatsujin wrote:
i was like that when i first bought the game...i beat DF at lv 35, to tell you, it was easy, too easy..tell him to beat the other 2 stages quickly

LOL! He'll probably take eons. He's played the game(inconsistently) for 7 mos. It took my first char 3 weeks to get to ult. Plus, he is a RAmarl, so he will probably play around too much and lose all of his scape dolls. If he doesn't, i'll be surprised.

Uber-Chan
Aug 11, 2003, 06:10 PM
Yeah...Those eleven year olds that fall in love with my HUnewearl...And maile me with " Do you lik me lik me?" After knowing me for a minute, yeah...I hate those types.

SundryKnives
Aug 11, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-08-11 16:10, Uber-Chan wrote:
Yeah...Those eleven year olds that fall in love with my HUnewearl...And maile me with " Do you lik me lik me?" After knowing me for a minute, yeah...I hate those types.

Hahaha, I get that all the time with my Hunewearl too. So I laugh at them and say "You know I'm a guy right? I've been talking this whole game." Its pretty pathetic to hit on a character.

Reece
Aug 11, 2003, 07:33 PM
Yea some guy asked my HUnewearl if my nipples were hard.... Sorry i am a MAN

Moonlight
Aug 11, 2003, 07:39 PM
Random RAcast walks in . . .

"NEED GULD MILA"

Repeat endlessly for half an hour -_-

The weapon begging is pretty bad. Instead of going out and hunting for the weapon they want, they go the 'easier' route and annoy everyone around them. I wish there was some way for the room creator to boot someone >XE

StryderPSO
Aug 11, 2003, 08:17 PM
well one guy claimed that we were his only friends, and he was so depressed that we didnt play PSO DC anymore becasue we moved on to EP 1&2 and he couldnt afford it. He said that he logs on everyday to DC just to make sure we arnt there... I felt bad

Blue-Hawk
Aug 11, 2003, 10:59 PM
On 2003-08-11 16:27, SundryKnives wrote:

Hahaha, I get that all the time with my Hunewearl too. So I laugh at them and say "You know I'm a guy right? I've been talking this whole game." Its pretty pathetic to hit on a character.

I did that to someone back on v1. Had the guy thinking that I was my cousin Monika *whom consiquently doesnt exist*. He, and the others in the game, fell in love with me. As other characters, I kept getting mail as to when Monika was comming on. Damn, that was fun.

polishedweasel
Aug 12, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-08-11 20:59, blue-hawk wrote:

On 2003-08-11 16:27, SundryKnives wrote:

I did that to someone back on v1. Had the guy thinking that I was my cousin Monika *whom consiquently doesnt exist*. He, and the others in the game, fell in love with me. As other characters, I kept getting mail as to when Monika was comming on. Damn, that was fun.

Oh, that was you?!?!?!? I hate you so damn much!!!! You made me feel like such a jackass...[/sarcasm]

I hate when people act like they're better than you. Like a lv 80 FOnewm with lv 25 Shifta and Deband gets mad at me because I'm using my lv 148 Ramarls lv 20 S+D and powering him up more than his. ANd then they get mad when I tell them that lv effects S+D. Meh.

BogusKun
Aug 12, 2003, 01:55 AM
I have to say it was a japanese girl who thought she was pretty. She emailed me to be friends, then talked about PSO all the time. Then she emailed her picture, man she look like a shark. And she said to you my lovly C A P C O M. Now I try to play in my state.

ashramrak
Aug 12, 2003, 02:01 AM
the worst player I've seen is me

I was on ult mines yesterday and I died with an explosive mine

how humiliating

Diggerak
Aug 12, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-08-12 00:01, ashramrak wrote:
the worst player I've seen is me

I was on ult mines yesterday and I died with an explosive mine

how humiliating

if it makes you feel better I'v died from the monomat traps in V.hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

The worst player I'v seen is probley my friend...
Hes a level 40 HUcast that somehow get owned by packs of Hard mode boomas...

RuneScapeMan
Aug 12, 2003, 04:39 AM
I met this FOmar who said that if you have all techs at level 30. They will all turn into level 33, it's just that you can't see it =/.

Tekershee
Aug 12, 2003, 05:16 AM
On 2003-08-11 22:04, polishedweasel wrote:

I hate when people act like they're better than you. Like a lv 80 FOnewm with lv 25 Shifta and Deband gets mad at me because I'm using my lv 148 Ramarls lv 20 S+D and powering him up more than his. ANd then they get mad when I tell them that lv effects S+D. Meh.

You sure about that?

Robbo
Aug 12, 2003, 08:57 AM
I h8 it when foreign players who can speak english decide to speak their own language ignore you and continually talk to their m8's in french or whatever probably slagging you off because you said that you were, like me, from england. I dont mind if they cant speak english fair enough but pso is meant to be a social thing so if you can speak (write) english please do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Have some of this...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coke.gif

ashramrak
Aug 12, 2003, 10:19 AM
well I'm a little on the opposite

I'm french but I'm always speaking eng on pso... sometimes to discover that I'm talking to a french person a few minutes later http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Obscenity
Aug 12, 2003, 11:18 AM
I have a friend who plays offline with me about once a week or so. He makes an absolutely horrible Force. I don't really need him to heal me or anything, since the characters I usually use with his are much higher level, but he never does unless I remind him to. He rarely casts S/D, never uses J/Z, and takes about half an hour every time we have to go back to Pioneer 2. Yesterday, the one time I used a lower level character than him, we were in VH and I got a beatdown from a Hildebear. So I'm lying there all dead and junk, he doesn't have Reverser shortcutted (because he's an idiot) and decides to take on two Hildebears with his pathetic FOmar instead of reviving me. Needless to say, we both ended up in the hospital. And then I punched him.

cyrus_02
Aug 12, 2003, 11:40 AM
Ikle

kat
Aug 12, 2003, 12:11 PM
On 2003-08-11 17:39, Moonlight wrote:
The weapon begging is pretty bad. Instead of going out and hunting for the weapon they want, they go the 'easier' route and annoy everyone around them. I wish there was some way for the room creator to boot someone >XE

that would be really nice actually. BEcause I've wanted to give people the boot a time or two.. that would be an awesome feature to have!

...actually, it was more than one or two times...

PS - The 'N word' that got eddited out on my last post is a historical term and was being used as such. In fact, the edit (while I understand why it was done in principle) makes my explanation for the confused person totally irrelavant, unless he/she saw it before the edit... ::sigh::

neomarz
Aug 12, 2003, 02:12 PM
Me and my friends used to play offline alot. One in particular my firend has a HUmar lvl 39 and beat Normal and said it was hard... But now he is at lvl 119 online and complains about the ruins in vhard.

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 02:50 PM
Offline people are like kids who go to homeschool, and then have to get a job. (no offense homeschool ppl) Like my friend who plays offline with me sometimes, (he can't go online) he never casts shifta and deband until his or my little brother screams at him and says I 4m t3h ma5t3r c4st3r!!! and his rafoie does like 20 damage to a bunch of merlans. He is a FOnewm but all he does is use his hildebears cane to shoot stuff with foie and hit monsters for like 15 damage and think hes all cool. He says oh yeah I'm legit and for some reason I don't know what possesed me and inspired me to do this but I showed hime the page that tells you how to dupe, now he's a FOnewm with like 45 luck, he told me he spent 3 hours duping luck mats. My brother also gave him a duped dark bridge and his the guys little brother a devils wings and orotiagito. Now the little kid just kills everything in vh mines in 1 hit with his lv 60 HUmar. My litle brother also gave dupes to his other friend who plays pso, so my neighborhood is a bunch of offliners with uber duped weapons. They still claim to be mostly legit (except the FOnewm who says he's completely legit, bs). Yes, I ruined my neighborhood, am I proud, no.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 12, 2003, 04:37 PM
On 2003-08-12 09:18, Obscenity wrote:
I have a friend who plays offline with me about once a week or so. He makes an absolutely horrible Force. I don't really need him to heal me or anything, since the characters I usually use with his are much higher level, but he never does unless I remind him to. He rarely casts S/D, never uses J/Z, and takes about half an hour every time we have to go back to Pioneer 2. Yesterday, the one time I used a lower level character than him, we were in VH and I got a beatdown from a Hildebear. So I'm lying there all dead and junk, he doesn't have Reverser shortcutted (because he's an idiot) and decides to take on two Hildebears with his pathetic FOmar instead of reviving me. Needless to say, we both ended up in the hospital. And then I punched him.

My friend is no better offline with almost any class. Even when he's just about to die and has ten monomates, he just never heals even when I tell him that he's going to die...and he thinks that it's my fault that we can't complete challenge mode. I'm always offereing my scape dolls -_-

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 04:52 PM
Heh, I seem to have forgotten about cmode. That FOnewm, picks up everything in cmode, we only did c1 (thank god) he was so busy opening and stealing everything in all the boxes that by forest 2 he was only level 2 when the rest of us were level 3 and 4. He didn't even want to play cmode since you don't get anything excpet the prize weapons, he demanded that we quit playing cmode after c1 because he figured out that you can't keep all the grinders and mats you pick up. The guy got bored of pso didn't even beat ult falz, and never played episode 2 even once. The whole time that he's been playing ( up until lv 105 I think) he never went to the dressing room to change his costume even once and said I like the way he looks he's a dark elf. Followed by, Hey Tristen, can you think of any way that I can sound like a bigger noob??
Man I can go on and on about this dude, he thinks that online is some fountain of light that shoots rares, and thinks everything is hacked. I was using a diska of braveman, and he was like I have one of those and I said they're easy to find he replied, yeah, online. One day he claimed that it's easier to find rares online and that there is a higher drop rate and I was like omg dude shut up and he got mad and left. Everytime him or his brother come over they ask hey did you get any new uber pso rares, I got a sage yasa!! Followed by begging for god/power.
Yeah that's all folks.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 12, 2003, 05:07 PM
Ugh he's rubbish at raising mags too, especially in challenge mode. I always play as HUcast/Caseal and he always plays as a Force. Everytime I need monomates and try to pick some up he snatches them and says I need to feed my mag, I was like why? they don't need power!

I've had to do C1 lots of times because of him and even if we make it to the dragon he always gets crushed by it when it dies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

SundryKnives
Aug 12, 2003, 05:41 PM
What about the noobs that are like, "Dude! I know this awsome secret that no one else knows! Yup just me! There's this waterfall in ruins..."
hahaha

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 05:50 PM
On 2003-08-12 15:07, Dragon_Ash wrote:
Ugh he's rubbish at raising mags too, especially in challenge mode. I always play as HUcast/Caseal and he always plays as a Force. Everytime I need monomates and try to pick some up he snatches them and says I need to feed my mag, I was like why? they don't need power!

I've had to do C1 lots of times because of him and even if we make it to the dragon he always gets crushed by it when it dies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Huahuahuahua, the FOnewm i was talking about made a mag with all 50s and said its the best mag, for any class, also made a nidra with a black top part and said i't's punk style, what a poser. He says he's a 'pro'mag farmer and he's raised 2 mags I think, and begs me for mag cells, but says they look stupid (kapu kapu, chu chu, robochao).
I said something or other about fsodx and somehow it lead to him saying that someone need to hack your gc to make you fsodx, I laughed my ass off for like 5 minutes, all in all I've explained to him how fsodx works about three times.

Huahuahuahuahuahua these two are pathetic.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 12, 2003, 07:12 PM
im not going to restrict this to one person but to one group...little kids who beg for non existent items..items that werent even hacked into existence and werent part of the original game....example "HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE AN INSCRIPTED RED RING!?!?!?" 10-20 times and always in the ship apatite 1-6 or in trade rooms

FinalHell
Aug 12, 2003, 07:18 PM
You were there too? LOL

killamike
Aug 25, 2003, 02:02 AM
you guy know those bug things that come out of that nest thing.my cousen is a lvl 13 humar we said you better not get killed by a bug.what happens he dies in two hits. we said awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w. this is the same person who said he has pso gc and a lvl160 char and gets lost in forest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: killamike on 2003-08-25 00:06 ]</font>

crazy_latino2
Aug 25, 2003, 02:45 AM
i'm killamike's brother so we have the same cousin and trust me ppl the saddness does not end there. He then later says that his gc pso some how after 3 freaggin months of him braggin that he had pso on gc before we got it on xbox (you would think that it would've gotten through our heads that he got it for gc) it mysterously turned into "Hi guys (gives a disturbing nightmarific look)! I got it for xbox who ever said i had it for GC (looks like a terd burgler)?" "You said for like a thousand time you had it for GC!" " "no i didn't (gives a look so horrible i don't know what description would fit it)!" "then what is you gamer tag?" i say. he says " you don't need xbox live for offline! (surprised that he even knows that gamer tags are for xbox live) i then say "Yes u do you little bastard (I would type down f.a.g.arooni but i don't know if f.a.g. is a cuus word on the forums)! "No you don't!" he says. then i show him the box for pso then it's all silence from his fart fanugent ass. we will have more episodes of "The Boy Of Pure Utterly Saddness" later. right know enjoy the post from the pimparoni. (Pimparoni is a trademark of crazy_latino2. anyone who uses it will be arrested under court of law. anyone with permission and abuses his/her permission will watch 62 hours of non stop gigli marathon.)

Neverwinter
Aug 25, 2003, 04:19 AM
When 1 of my friends first made a ranger(RAcast) and EXPECTED the character to auto-aim, theen he was complaining because it was 'hard' to aim at the monsters.

polishedweasel
Aug 25, 2003, 06:55 AM
On 2003-08-12 03:16, Tekershee wrote:

You sure about that?

Yes...I am..wow this thread is old...

Kent
Aug 25, 2003, 10:02 AM
The most pathetic player-types I've had the misfortune of meeting in PSO are:

People who beg for non-existant items. (Dragon Elk anyone?)

People who beg for items, money, and even people's MAGs.

People who assume that everything on your character is for trade. I'm sick of people asking what I want for my Elysion and Ravana.

People who knowingly use hacked/Duped items. Morons...

People who assume things like the Al Rappy unit are legit and normally found in the game, when the fact that it isn't a legitimate item can't really get more obvious.

Little kids who think they're a "cool" just because they have their hacked weapons, and are just asking for an intellectual beatdown, usually resulting in them about to cry right before logging off.

People who don't stop swearing, whether via keyboard or mic, and think they are just so cool and mature because of it. 90% of these people play Rangers and think they're worth taking up a slot on your team.

People claiming they have found items that either don't exist or can't be found. "OMG d00dz I found teh l33t SPACE TWIN!" Ugh...

People who, actively or passively, support duping and hacking because rares are "too hard to find." If they were easy to find, they wouldn't be rare!

And people who fall under one of the above categories and think they shouldn't be permanently banned from playing PSO online...

Logical2u
Aug 25, 2003, 10:54 AM
Hmmm...

I've meet alot of really pathetic people in PSO.

MOST PATHETIC AWARD GOES TO!!!!!!!.....

DUPE USERS WHO JOIN GAMES ENTITLED 'LEGITS ONLY!!!!'

D*** I HATE THEM! I CREATED A "LEGIT ULT" GAME AND THIS LEVEL 80 HUMAR COMES IN WITH A TSUMIRKI JSWORD AND DOES 500 DAMAGE A HIT!!! I HAD TO FORCE HIM OUTTA THE GAME!!! CANT YOU PEOPLE READ!

Ketchup345
Aug 25, 2003, 11:15 AM
On 2003-08-25 04:55, polishedweasel wrote:

You sure about that?

Actually, I think its more MST than character level.

Kanore
Aug 25, 2003, 11:19 AM
There was this RAmar named --- (yes, that's his name, nothing to be censored...) that joined a game I was in, when I was with 2 of my friends.

3 of us were above 152, and we were using Aura Field, but he was 140 and couldn't use it.

Eventually he says, 'You're all wearing Aura Fields' or something of the sort.

And I go, 'Yeah, so?'

And he says, 'Lafuteria's better' and then we talk for awhile, and eventually he says that Aura Field is a hack!!!

I'm like, LMAO, and I say that you can make Aura Fields, and he's like, 'no'.

... and then he starts going 'You wouldn't have Aura Fields if it wasn't for me and hackers' and then eventually he says 'About 95% of items are duped or hacked'

And then we start flaming him, and one of my friends gets pissed and leaves, and then all of a sudden he wants to battle my 175+ friend and me, and then we go 'no' and he gets all pissed and goes 'yeah because you're too weak'.

I HATE THAT GODDAMN ASS...

killamike
Aug 25, 2003, 11:48 AM
People who don't stop swearing, whether via keyboard or mic, and think they are just so cool and mature because of it. 90% of these people play Rangers and think they're worth taking up a slot on your team.

i feel your pain this is the same kind of people who lose a battle and think thay won

OriginalLacan
Aug 25, 2003, 02:00 PM
I would like to nominate the mighty Lv 1 hunter-Big Front. He starts on apatite1 and begs for rares then after people finally get him to leave, he goes to block 2. then he keeps going untill 16, and then he starts over. being in the lobby with him sounds something like this:

"someone give me free items"
"find your own"
"I just started and I don't have any rares so gimme one now"
"you just started, of course you dont have rares. why not actually try playing the game?"
"I tried playing but i kept dying. I killed one of those bear guys in the forest, but it didnt leave a rare."
"thats just a regular monster, they dont drop rares"
"shut up and give me an item. wait, whats a mag do? give me one of those for free or i'll tell sega"

Minty
Aug 25, 2003, 03:30 PM
I don't like people who start trading right in the middle of a game. They just go up to town and stand there trading. Meanwhile I'm left all alone trying to fight by myself!

Nai_Calus
Aug 25, 2003, 05:14 PM
Christ, you can -find- Aura Fields. I have one(Can't use it, obviously, LOL). People really -are- stupid if they think those are hacked.

The most pathetic player I know is me. >P

No, actually, it's my boyfriend's brother, who used a FOmarl and had no idea how to be a FO period, let alone a good support FO. -_-; Blech.

SpyroDi
Aug 25, 2003, 05:42 PM
My opinion (and all of these apply to actual encounters):

1. Little kids that think they're cool with their hacked equipment
2. Little kids that breathe/scream into the mike
3. A FOmar that says everything you use is hacked but they're using a Red Ring,Lafuteria,and a TJ-sword at level 2
4. Someone that says that their TJ-sword is legit
5. Someone that says that their Red Ring is legit
6. Someone that believes you can find items behind the monument before going against DF
7. Someone that claims he found a Double Cannon and he says that he found it when he was level 40
8. Someone that says their level 200 is legit and they die in one hit from a Merlan
9. Someone that says Tails,Sonic,and Olga Flow mags are real
10. Someone that has to leave for a half hour 5 minutes after the game starts (sorry DarkRappy)
11. Someone that claims their ICE TWIN+250 looks like a blue Twin Blaze

And this is just the start.

Just wondering,does InFaMoUsNuGz count too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-08-25 15:42 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Aug 25, 2003, 06:17 PM
1. anyone who plays battle without rules

2. whining legits

3. crabby dupers

Xavier_Nagrom
Aug 26, 2003, 12:25 AM
On 2003-08-25 12:00, OriginalLacan wrote:
I would like to nominate the mighty Lv 1 hunter-Big Front. He starts on apatite1 and begs for rares then after people finally get him to leave, he goes to block 2. then he keeps going untill 16, and then he starts over. being in the lobby with him sounds something like this:

"someone give me free items"
"find your own"
"I just started and I don't have any rares so gimme one now"
"you just started, of course you dont have rares. why not actually try playing the game?"
"I tried playing but i kept dying. I killed one of those bear guys in the forest, but it didnt leave a rare."
"thats just a regular monster, they dont drop rares"
"shut up and give me an item. wait, whats a mag do? give me one of those for free or i'll tell sega"

LMAO!
He'll tell Sega if you don't give him your Mag?
Does he seriously think they'll actually force someone to hand over their Mag? And when they don't, is he gonna run and tell his mom your not playing "fair"?

I didn't realize the whole point of PSO was to hand out free items and such. If that's all there is to it, most people must be horrible players, what with actually going into areas and gaining EXP and Meseta and so on.

As for the "What's a Mag do?" line, I knew what Mags did before I even had the game. It doesn't exactly take a lot of research to find out. I believe it even says something about them in the instructions (but I could be wrong, been awhile since I even took 'em out).

Zinger314
Aug 26, 2003, 12:39 AM
That's the irony right there. 99% of that 90 percent are RAmars (rest is RAcasts). 100% of those groups use Guld Milla's and 3 Al Rappies (which can easily do 5000+ per 3-hit combo).

Kent
Aug 26, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-08-25 22:39, Zinger314 wrote:

That's the irony right there. 99% of that 90 percent are RAmars (rest is RAcasts). 100% of those groups use Guld Milla's and 3 Al Rappies (which can easily do 5000+ per 3-hit combo).

And thus, deserve a not-so-light rapping of the ban stick.

Symbios
Aug 26, 2003, 12:48 PM
yea the bruce lee nk guy is a freakin loser and he was originally A-N-T-I or something like that. To get back at him, i made a level 1 fat FOmar named fat A-N-T-I and killed him in a battle (and sorry to those people that dont like max stats, but this character will only be used on idiots like A-N-T-I. I think its funny what people say when they get killed by fat level 1 FOmars.). Actually, the satisfaction of actually creating a fat A-N-T-I was already a lot, lol.

AUTO_
Aug 26, 2003, 06:23 PM
I won't say the person's name (because he/she is a member of PSOW), but he/she is the most negative person I've ever encountered on PSO.

He/she is always looking for a fight to pick, always lies to benifit him/her, and constantly talks behind people's backs.

In short, he/she is a complete jackass.

DarkWolf
Aug 26, 2003, 06:44 PM
Three types of people who just ruin a person's day...

Hackers, the ones who make lewd pics or statements, and the people who run around the lobby saying "SO-AND-SO OWNZ!!1!11!1!!" over, and over, and over...

Reece
Aug 26, 2003, 10:55 PM
On 2003-08-11 23:55, BogusKun wrote:
I have to say it was a japanese girl who thought she was pretty. She emailed me to be friends, then talked about PSO all the time. Then she emailed her picture, man she look like a shark. And she said to you my lovly C A P C O M. Now I try to play in my state.

A Shark! lmao I wanna see that pic!

VioletSkye
Aug 26, 2003, 11:08 PM
I also won't say the persons name because they are also a member of these forums . But this person is a complete moron who likes to follow me around and post ignorant "rebuttals" to my recent posts. Its actually quite annoying and shows a lack of maturity of their part.

I hate CARS_ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-26 21:09 ]</font>

jt
Aug 28, 2003, 08:25 AM
the most annyoing people ive met are the racists. plain and simple ( i dont talk the way i type)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jt on 2003-08-28 06:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jt on 2003-08-28 06:54 ]</font>

Symbios
Sep 3, 2003, 09:41 PM
I hate those sad asses that claim they have level 200 characters, and then i ask them to bring it, and they "cant because the character(s) is on xbox". thats just lame.

CGoodness
Sep 7, 2003, 01:38 PM
I go into a ruins game with a level 80 Humer along with 3 level 95 or so humars for vhard falz

they all dis me cuz i dont have a bkb +80 or anything and thats all they do till we get to falz

they try to leave without me but i got in the portal in time

they all die, i refuse to revive them, i get all the exp

who sucks now?!?!?!

Voodoochild
Sep 7, 2003, 04:02 PM
On 2003-08-28 06:25, jt wrote:
the most annyoing people ive met are the racists.
Same here!

Symbios
Sep 7, 2003, 09:29 PM
On 2003-09-07 14:02, Voodoochild wrote:

On 2003-08-28 06:25, jt wrote:
the most annyoing people ive met are the racists.
Same here!

the only people that dont hate racists are racists.

Lede
Sep 8, 2003, 04:26 AM
I wont say any names my self cause it is a person on this bored but this persn is by far the most pathetic peice of shit person i have ever seen this person is coldhearted, stupid, thinks hes better then most people, picks fights when he/she has nothing better to do, thinks he/she can judge others easy becuase he/she says its true and wants every one else to think so, whines and moans when you don't see things his/her way, is also a major Hypocrite its all well and good if this person does a certain somthing but when you do the same he/she sees you as pathetic becuase he/she only figures he has the right to do it and not you, in other words this person thinks this is his/her world and everone else is just visiting, this is truly the most pathetic person i have ever seen in my pso life, this is also the main reason no one likes this paticualer person the way this person acts its no wonder he/she has no friends.

CGoodness
Sep 8, 2003, 03:37 PM
are you talking about me?

Mixfortune
Sep 11, 2003, 01:30 AM
On 2003-08-25 09:15, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2003-08-25 04:55, polishedweasel wrote:

You sure about that?

Actually, I think its more MST than character level.

If they meant the bonus it gives per character, it
is determined by the stats of the individual, as
S+D adds as a percent. If they meant the percent
itself was higher, then meh, no clue.

SundryKnives
Sep 14, 2003, 04:02 AM
Yay! My first thread to reach 5 pages!

Bradicus
Sep 14, 2003, 07:34 AM
let me tell you a story about the most pathetic char who ever plays offline.
We were playing battle mode
he had a lvl 65 RAcast
i had a lvl 60 FOnewm (my worst char at the time)
after a little fighting, he had the lead by one kill, and thus decided to run away for the next four min. I decided to show him his own stupidity, so i dropped a DB sabre (dont know why i had it) and put a freeze trap over it. Seconds later, he swooped in saying "thanks for the rare chump!". needless to say, he was promptly frozen. I calmly walked up to him and used two foies.
Pathetic? I think so.

e-Ky
Sep 14, 2003, 12:41 PM
i am the most pathetic person i know!

Nightmarexlc
Sep 21, 2003, 08:17 AM
On 2003-08-26 20:55, Reece wrote:

On 2003-08-11 23:55, BogusKun wrote:

A Shark! lmao I wanna see that pic!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif me too I'd give a RED SWORD to see that!

ppl that burn me are the fools that beg, but when u finally give em stuff... They have the NERVE to complain!!!! I'm like "wth?!?!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif