PDA

View Full Version : db sabers...........this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!

DarkKnight
Feb 18, 2001, 10:42 AM
aaarrrrrrggggg!!!!!!!
another db saber?
i have enough of those to open my "db sabers 'R Us" store!!!!

come on!!
give me a chainsaw!!!!!
how do you people people get so many real rares??
does it really have to do with luck?
don't think so,(mine is 39 BTW)

sega put in way too many db saber, varista,assasins,visk.

so where did you people find those rares?
tell me pleasehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Spy
Feb 18, 2001, 10:51 AM
Fear not, as I was once too cursed with DB's and varistas and then I went to Very-Hard, where rare items pop up in every room and every level! There is light at the end of the crap-item tunnel

Mindblade
Feb 18, 2001, 12:19 PM
Where are you usually? I will be happy to take some DB's sabers off your hands. My 2 charicter's names are MINDBLADE and Mindblade 2.

DarkKnight
Feb 18, 2001, 02:50 PM
spy,i play on v-hard in the ruins al the time!

i think that my section ID just sucks!(greennill)
i get:Blade Dance,DB saber,Varista,blade of Assasin,FlowenSword(rarely),Vise,Justice,Crush Bullet(although i can't use it since i'm a hunter) that raps it up!

i only found 1 double saber in the mines on Hard(not V-Hard)

where are the twin brand, delsaber, sbeats,Claws,chain saws!!!!
aarrgh!!!

mindblade,
i hang out mostly in titania block 16.
but i sold all my db sabers,but i will surely find more!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
then ill give them to ya.

Cree
Feb 18, 2001, 04:37 PM
Ruins is absolutely the worst place in the game to pick up special items. All you will get is the DBSABERS, Slicer of assassins, and brionacs, varistas....etc. Worthless shit basically. I am going to say that I think weapons have a home, meaning certain weapons are only found in certain levels.

If you want Photon Claws and Double Sabers go to mines.

Brave knuckles are in the forest.

I personally think the forest and mines are the best place to get ""RARE"" specials. Ruins is just a waste of time, unless you are looking for the delbuster's items which probably pop up 1 in a million.

Mindblade
Feb 18, 2001, 06:11 PM
Thanks. I will be either a Green RAcast named MINDBLADE or a Green HUmar named Mindblade 2.

Zeyk
Feb 18, 2001, 11:41 PM
Cree: You gotta be kidding. Delsaber's Buster isn't THAT hard.. I found Delsaber's Right Arm the first time I went to Normal Ruins Online. The left arm, however, is another story...

Athian
Feb 19, 2001, 04:22 AM
Zeyk not del sabers buster.... There is a weapon called DB's saber and yes I have a ton of them too I just sell them now. Anyway heres something I have noticed while playing. First luck has nothing to do with getting items it has to do with gettin critical hits. Second when I first started playing very hard all I got were db sabers but as my level went up I got less. Now that I am 64 I get some great loot. Although I could be wrong just my observation of the game.

Pneophen
Feb 19, 2001, 08:59 AM
I managed to find a photon claw in the caves on vhard.