PDA

View Full Version : Piping Hildeblue for God/Arm..?

Kojiro_
Aug 11, 2003, 04:53 PM
I'm trying to pipe right now for a Hildeblue to drop a God/Arm, but I don't understand by where it says to pipe in this guide.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

"The best place to stand is just inside the doorway facing southeast while standing against the little wall outcropping?"

Bit
Aug 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
It means before you even enter the room, You can still get a good look, and they won't target you. It worked for me and Hildetorrs.

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 05:01 PM
If you are greenill, try Dubchic instead. Hildebears are hard to come by. Using the telepipe trick to get one is even harder.

Kojiro_
Aug 11, 2003, 05:01 PM
Ah, I got it, not the Hildeblue, just the trick, thanks.

Reece
Aug 11, 2003, 05:16 PM
Actually Dubchich have a low drop rate and it would probaly take 30 or more runs to get it which would be more than 24 hours. If you pipe you should get a Hildeblue in less than an hour. Go with the Hildeblue

joncushing
Aug 11, 2003, 05:18 PM
Go with the hildeblue, i found one with my skyly FOmar and it dropped a god/arm, all i need now is three more for my ranger http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kojiro_
Aug 11, 2003, 05:27 PM
Piping is growing tedious. I think I'm just gonna do a whole bunch of Forest of Sorrow runs, at least then I'll get the exp and other stuff.

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 06:04 PM
On 2003-08-11 15:16, Reece wrote:
If you pipe you should get a Hildeblue in less than an hour. Go with the Hildeblue

Really? I've piped alot and no luck. Ever.

Jazhara
Aug 12, 2003, 07:54 AM
I pipe a helluva lot on my second TV while watching something on the other, I have piped all enemies at least once apart from Mericus / Merikle (not sure if this is possible or not, hear different rumours) - here's my OPINION on easiest vs. hardest rare enemy to pipe:

Easiest
Forest Rappy
Pouilly Slime
Caves Lily
Temple Lily
Forest Hilde
Temple Rappy
Temple Hilde
Hardest

I have piped 5 god arms across all my characters now, I would estimate the time for each Hildeblue at about 2.5 hours.

Hope this helps!