PDA

View Full Version : Split Info Edit and Tradelist Edit

Fanatic
Aug 12, 2003, 06:17 AM
A little suggestion to make using our profiles much easier:

Split the page where you edito your info and trade lists into two. It is incredibly annoying as it is. For every single little change in my trade list, I'll have to reload and display my basic info fields and scroll past all that.
Considering that the average user would press submit on the info approx once a month, and submit changes to the tradelist several times in a week, I think it makes sense to split them.

Side note: The item list is very very long as is, and still I cannot put up a set of King's Vulcans because they aren't rare. Maybe it could be split into several combo boxes and basic items with modifiers added?

It would also be nice to have the xbox platform split into regions. Xbox US is not the same as xbox EU. Trades across this gap is impossible, and server side maintenance and updates aren't neccessarily synchronous.

Fanatic
Aug 17, 2003, 03:17 AM
A little additional nice-to-have suggestion:

Let users set up their time-zone in their profile, and display all times in their local time.

(For instance, if I recieve a personal message, I want to look at my watch and say "Oh, that was sent 23 minutes ago". I do not want to research which timezone the board uses to convert it in order to compare with the time on my watch.)

Alternatively, take inspiration from PSO and post all times as .beat ^_^