PDA

View Full Version : Good Addicting Food run last night

Rownan
Aug 12, 2003, 10:59 AM
Found two Diska of Liberators (Oh boy..), THREE Guilty Lights!, four Scape Dolls, numerous high level spells including a level 7 anti, and 1 photon drop. All in one run! I was starting to get angry because I've been finding NOTHING lately with my Redria HUmar, then last night the red boxes were dropping like crazy. Two of the guilty lights were found on two consecutive Vulmers! That was beyond crazy. Best I got was 0/30/25/0, doesn't matter though cause I can't use them anyway and my RAmarl is too low of level. Hopefully I'll pick up a guilty light soon with hit%.

At the same time it sucked cause I piped for about 15 minutes trying to find a red slime, no go.. And piped for about 20 minutes in the room full of lillies, sar no mils.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I want a demo comet!

BARTAmaster
Aug 12, 2003, 01:42 PM
you are lucky I cant even find 1 diska of liberater!

shifter
Aug 12, 2003, 02:11 PM
were u on Ult.? i have never had that many rares drop for me at any time, the most i got were two in the mines. just a tip, when looking for slime, they always split on the third hit of any combo, its a lot faster but more inaccurate than pipen. and if you want a liberator, ill be more than happy to trade one, ive so many in my inventory its not funny.

Rownan
Aug 12, 2003, 02:48 PM
Ya this was on ultimate. And I agree it is weird, that is the most red boxes I've ever had drop on one run.

BARTAmaster
Aug 12, 2003, 03:23 PM
You'd trade me a diska of liberator? cool!

shifter
Aug 12, 2003, 03:26 PM
sure, got anything good for trade?

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 04:05 PM
Dude I'll give you three diska of liberator for free.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 12, 2003, 08:19 PM
I was making an asuka run yesterday morning and got my second demo comet. Heh. My friend is gonna be happy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Reiya
Aug 13, 2003, 10:41 AM
ill give u a demo comet if only i had online capabilities, i have 3 of them the best one was tekked to 10/0/35/25