PDA

View Full Version : Help me plz...

OniTatsujin
Aug 12, 2003, 12:50 PM
ok, now please no flaming me, but i am trying to go back to being legit, i found out how to dupe mats and max stats from a friend so i tried it out, and now that ive done it i regret it, and i looked at the mat reset thing, and i wanted to try that to bring him back to normal, but i dont want ot risk corruption, so i am wondering, is if that would corrupt my memory card...but mostly what should i do of the following:
A) Delete my lv 100 Char(lots of time wasted ofr nothing and he is my only high lv, lv 100 char)
B)Mat reset, and risk corruption(if it does)
C) Leave him be, and have a char filling up space....
please help, i want to get rid of it..

Over
Aug 12, 2003, 12:53 PM
Well... i took the mat reset and i suffered no curruption so... But then again... I would chose B hmm... this should go in tech suppoprt...

Bit
Aug 12, 2003, 02:41 PM
If your having problems about how other people feel about you having use those tricks, Don't worry about that.

Just play the game how you feel fit, and whatever is fun for you.

Dhylec
Aug 13, 2003, 08:44 AM
if u spent so much time to lev up to 100, it's a waste to delete now
i have a litle rule for me & my bros: no recreating if lev is dbl digits [10+]
if not then use char for bank storage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HatakeKakashi
Aug 13, 2003, 10:18 AM
if you still want to keep using the char and you like it then i would reset the mats because i have never heard of ne1 that has corrupted using it yet doing to the right way you just have to be quick

JTeebo
Aug 13, 2003, 05:20 PM
I have the same problem. My character is level 99. Can someone tell me how to reset mats...

Oh, wait. That's probably against the Forum Rules. Is that considered cheating?

Saladwood
Aug 13, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-08-13 15:20, JTeebo wrote:
I have the same problem. My character is level 99. Can someone tell me how to reset mats...

Oh, wait. That's probably against the Forum Rules. Is that considered cheating?

no, you cannot, it is still cheating. so please, no details about that here!

OniTatsujin
Aug 14, 2003, 12:08 PM
in my eyes its not cheating, im using it fix my maxed out problem, its no fun!!!!
but will the mat reset, reset my other chars?

Fujikuro
Aug 22, 2003, 02:33 PM
Wait, wait, wait...ok so the deal here is you found out, bascially, how to dupe and you duped up some mats and maxed out on them. Dude, don't even worry about because a whopping 99% of the PSO population dont care. I mean my friend maxed his stats out beyond belief and no one hassles him or anything, they just think he has mad skills or whatever. And I mean the guys 100 so just think of it as like an enormus lvl 100 booster. I mean I know most people here don't condone cheating like that but whats done is done and its not that terrible a thing. So yeah, just play normally and I can almost guarntee you that no one will give you a hard time.