PDA

View Full Version : Splitting Slimes?

Reizo
Aug 12, 2003, 01:21 PM
Ok I've had sooo much trouble splitting slimes I'm going for a Pouilly Slime but I always kill the slime before it splits http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Whats the best way to split them without killing them? Thanks

Neo159753123
Aug 12, 2003, 01:24 PM
i think barta and zonde split them in normal,hard,and vhard. i not so sure about in ultimate though. also sometimes the slime doesn't always split so it may take a couple times.

dj_dan
Aug 12, 2003, 01:25 PM
Gibarta seems to work the best.
If you cast Gibarta before you lock on to the slime it tends to split it three times just in one go.

monkeyfist
Aug 12, 2003, 01:35 PM
another lesser know way to split them is to use a ???? weapon, use the special the first two times (miss, miss) and on the third one hit. hitting a slime with the third hit of a combo splits it. it works for me.

Obscenity
Aug 12, 2003, 01:36 PM
Slimes also split if you hit them with the third hit in a 3-hit combo.

Reizo
Aug 12, 2003, 01:49 PM
Yeah I would use spells, but I'm a HUcaseal....I'll try out the ? SPECIAL WEAPON thing tho. Thanks!

Genoa
Aug 12, 2003, 04:44 PM
they are all right, If you miss a slime twice then hit, it'l split. If you use any technique (other than foie, grants, and megid I think) it'l split. And using a ???? or SPECIAL WEAPON extra attack works best

JTeebo
Aug 12, 2003, 04:46 PM
I've had slimes split because a Foie. Not very often, but it has happened.

Genoa
Aug 12, 2003, 04:48 PM
oh... well I didn't know :/ So I guess you can do it with all techs (other than Grants and Megid) My bad